Taxstone arrested in relation to Irving Plaza, Troy Ave shooting

Options

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why talk so much ? to get your self in a predicament?Hip Hop should learn from this and just do good music.I´m starting to walk away from negative music I can´t even believe myself but I´m becoming a fan of MFDOOM and those a like.This negative stuff is starting to pour out into reality.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So did this ? Tax try to ? Troy twice and fail?

I'm sure I read Troy got shot in his car or some ?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

He did get shot in his whip but I don't think Tax had anything to do with that...

Just BK being BK...

But who knows...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

He did get shot in his whip but I don't think Tax had anything to do with that...

Just BK being BK...

But who knows...

this is what I don't get.

why are people ok with bk just being nk. when people die?

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You all know taxstone is not a rapper right
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

Uh oh...

? is a hell of a drug

Is anyone actually going to explain who this chick is though?

Edit: This chick is really brazen.

Hold up.This chick is actually crying.

2017 ladies and gents SMH KEEP THE THREATS AND BEEF IN THE STREETS, NOT ON THE INTERNET.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not choosing sides in this but, i finding it disturbing that some of you guys just blinding believing all of these charges. Its like they dont wing ? just to lock people up like they did with bobby.
    I just dont picture tax having a gun & going backstage to a TI show....i see him going backstage with 1 of his homies thats holding the gun.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Kenneth Montgomery his lawyer he been on the podcast a handful of times. He mightve been involved in the central park 5 case

Also represented bobby schmurda

That is not an awesome lawyer resume.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Kenneth Montgomery his lawyer he been on the podcast a handful of times. He mightve been involved in the central park 5 case

Bobby Schmurda went with another lawyer. So Ken's record isn't looking to great.

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

He did represent shmurda but not central park 5 it was another gang ? in BK i ? up
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    I'm not choosing sides in this but, i finding it disturbing that some of you guys just blinding believing all of these charges. Its like they dont wing ? just to lock people up like they did with bobby.
    I just dont picture tax having a gun & going backstage to a TI show....i see him going backstage with 1 of his homies thats holding the gun.

I believe it. The next day after the incident twitter was filled with "witnesses" claiming troy snuffed tax and someone from tax camp either started shooting or passed tax the burner. All the feds had to do was check twitter feeds.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

Just BK being BK...

But who knows...

this is what I don't get.

why are people ok with bk just being nk. when people die?

Who's ok with it?...

It is what it is...

Gang Starr - Just To Get A Rep
    https://youtu.be/RbZXbVQe0qQ
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is naive somebody will talk.Watch!
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    Lol, this thread is a living testament to the fickleness of the internet. ? went from clowning Troy to now saying poor Troy.

Those charges are weak as ? . ? sounds like the DA is either A. hoping that someone starts talking or B. have Tax plead out.

The gun was physically found in someone else's possession, in a hidden compartment with at least 3 different DNA on it. ? shouldn't be hard to establish more than reasonable doubt as to who exactly owned it.

Exactly. This ? involved 2 ? in NYC and you telling me they JUST found Tax dna on the gun they had for 7/8 months now.

• d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol, this thread is a living testament to the fickleness of the internet. ? went from clowning Troy to now saying poor Troy.

Those charges are weak as ? . ? sounds like the DA is either A. hoping that someone starts talking or B. have Tax plead out.

The gun was physically found in someone else's possession, in a hidden compartment with at least 3 different DNA on it. ? shouldn't be hard to establish more than reasonable doubt as to who exactly owned it.

Exactly. This ? involved 2 ? in NYC and you telling me they JUST found Tax dna on the gun they had for 7/8 months now.

Add in the fact that the only video that we've seen of the incident clearly shows the alleged gun in someone's else's hands whose DNA is on the gun and Tax being chased.

this is the type of case where if a ? is broke and gotta go with a public defender he would be ? , but if you can afford a decent lawyer you should be able to make a good defense.

*takes off internet legal hat*
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I see is losers losing
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he did it he should face the consequences.... esp if he shot folk after a fight.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you know what witness testimony means. Do you know that taxstone is a violent felon with over 20 arrests? Man sit yo ? down. Taxstone is about to get fried on full display for the world to see. Watch how these crackers work. It's about to be a sight to see.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    You all know taxstone is not a rapper right

Exactly, Paris Hilton get shot is he a pop star ? Tax is a Podcaster saying other wise is a stain on hiphop