Will Remy Ma snatch Nicki's crown in 2017?(Update Remy MA drops "ShEther" )

Options
Muhannad
Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in The Reason
Remy Ma has consistently been getting at Nicki Minaj since she got out. When she first was out, she was saying she doesn't wanna go at another black woman and all that, but she's consistently been throwing subs at Nicki. Apart from that "Ooouuu" freestyle that wasn't well received, Nicki Remy hasn't responded.
Remy Ma got at Nicki with that "Ooouuu" freestyle 6 months ago. Nicki responded, but it wasn't spectacular. Then Remy dropped that freestyle on Hot97 with Flex. Then she threw a couple shots on that Phresher joint. Since she's been out and made ammends with Joe, she's been featured on a couple of hits. Remy's going for that crown. Nicki ain't drop that much heat in '16 TBH.

Remy's not afraid to put hands on b*tches if they get out of line. She put hands on Foxy years ago. She shot a broad when she thought she stole from her and patted her pockets down after she shot her. She did time for that. Remy has been battle tested and held her own with nice emcees. I first really noticed her on that Big L joint "Triboro" around '00. She killed that. She also killed that "My lifestyle remix". No need to talk about her classic verse on TS's "Lean Back" in '04.
Nicki can spit, but I doubt she has enough skills to get Remy off of her neck.

https://youtu.be/Vd8G-ohqWNY

Comments

• Muhannad
    Options
    Nicki got a crown?
    Nicki got a crown?
    She's the hottest femcee at this moment. Which other femcee would be a contender? Nicki got that (even if it's by default), but Remy is getting at her. If Remy drops a album that does well, she'll be the #1 femcee.
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're both going to need hits outside of New York in order for this to be a rivalry worth any real attention that they can both profit off of.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    @TheGOAT "All the way up" wasn't a hit? She's featured on "Money showers" which has potential. Remy's been featured on hits since she's been out.
    Fat Joe, Remy Ma ft. Ty $ Sign- Money Showers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR0JkeEdkdE

She threw a shot in this joint BTW. "Who the f@ck gave you a crown, b*tch, Steve Harvey?"

Fat Joe, Remy Ma, French Montana - Cookin (Official Video) ft. RySoValid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4NYSwNAo08

Fat Joe, Remy Ma - All The Way Up ft. French Montana, Infared
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ak_oBeC-I

Remy dissed Nicki in this underground joint like I mentioned earlier.
    Phresher x Remy Ma "Wait A Minute Remix" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfMildOgBPo

Had to post this. Remy killed this freestyle. Her 'freestyle' > Papoose's BTW.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNE7qBtJhCQ
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol nicki has no crown

You been paying attention for the last year? Nobody cares. Yeah she's the "defacto" top female rapper but there's no crown

And nobody REALLY checking for remy ma she just riding the fresh outta prison wave
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The irony of the whole thread is that Nicki took Remy spot to begin with, Remy was at her hottest in like 06 then Nicki came through and crushed the buildings, same ? would have happened if Remy didnt go to jail also, but to answer the question though......

lsx5ixt31iyo.gif

• Muhannad
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol nicki has no crown

You been paying attention for the last year? Nobody cares. Yeah she's the "defacto" top female rapper but there's no crown

And nobody REALLY checking for remy ma she just riding the fresh outta prison wave
    You're making my point. Which other femcee got that?

Fresh out? Remy been out since '14, so what are you really talking about?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehhh I dont feel like explaining it to you. You got it
  • Muhannad
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    The irony of the whole thread is that Nicki took Remy spot to begin with, Remy was at her hottest in like 06 then Nicki came through and crushed the buildings, same ? would have happened if Remy didnt go to jail also, but to answer the question though......

lsx5ixt31iyo.gif

Co-sign (kinda), BUT her solo album tanked before she caught that case. In '16 Remy's done more than Nicki, was featured on more hits and got at her on hits, undergound tracks and freestyles. I could be wrong but it looks like '17 is gonna be Remy's year. Nicki don't want that smoke...
  • slickwatts
    slickwatts Members Posts: 299 ✭✭
    Options
    young ma got it. like treach said she do her dirt all by her lonely. my reservation with remy is all her hot ? got fat joe on it. what's her best stand by herself song conceited? sorry that aint gonna cut it
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »

lsx5ixt31iyo.gif

Co-sign (kinda), BUT her solo album tanked before she caught that case. In '16 Remy's done more than Nicki, was featured on more hits and got at her on hits, undergound tracks and freestyles. I could be wrong but it looks like '17 is gonna be Remy's year. Nicki don't want that smoke...

She was still cookin with the shesist christ mixtape even though she flopped she built her buzz up even higher the summer before she caught that charge, nicki a juggernaut tho dont see it happening.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Smash On Both But Somethime Remy Be Lookin Like Young Chris

1391787034_young_chris_4_60.jpg
    This thread is not about who looks better. Post your girl BTW. I wanna see what you're working with. I'm calling your bluff, bro. I'ma need that pic...
    slickwatts wrote: »
    young ma got it. like treach said she do her dirt all by her lonely. my reservation with remy is all her hot ? got fat joe on it. what's her best stand by herself song conceited? sorry that aint gonna cut it
    You're right, but the same can be said for Joe. His biggest hits always had features on it. From Ashanti, to Remy, to R. Kelly etc.
    Young M.A is cool, but "Ooouuu" dropped spring '16 and she ain't had a follow up hit of that magnitude. her discography is too small to even put her up against both femcees in the thread title. She got potential though.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Nobody under the age of 25 checkin for Remy

Nicki got fans in elementary schools

thats not true at all and the only reason remy ma will have an issue snatching the crown is because she doesn't have the pop crossover thank ?

and i dont know why people are so desperate to pit 2 female mcs against each other like the pool aint shallow as a bowl of fruitloops already nobody has to eat each other unless its on 4k resolution
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    HELL NO . REMY IS DOPE BUT PAST HER PRIME . NICKI IS A BIG FINE MF PLUS SHE CAN RAP GOOD ENOUGH TO KEEP PEOPLES ATTENTION . IT WOULD BE DOPE TO SEE REMY AND NICKI IN A FULL ON RAP BATTLE THO .. I THINK REM WOULD EAT HER WHEN IT COMES TO BAR FOR BAR BATTLING .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Nicki really dont want it with Remy rap wise or streets/hands

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TDUB1 wrote: »
    HELL NO . REMY IS DOPE BUT PAST HER PRIME . NIKI IS A BIG FINE MF PLUS SHE CAN RAP GOOD ENOUGH TO KEEP PEOPLES ATTENTION . IT WOULD BE DOPE TO SEE REMY AND NIKI IN A FULL ON RAP BATTLE THO .. I THINK REM WOULD EAT HER WHEN IT COMES TO BAR FOR BAR BATTLING .

old ghost would run alias or new poster off the site with this stupid ? new ghost will just walk away virtually