The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump supporters will feel good today, finally they got a man in Washington, but 3-6-9 months from now when the new car scent is gone they'll spend their days blindly defending his admin's decisions.
    They'll be disapppointed that he can't change Washington. And let's not forget the future scandals.

Little will change with the working poor of all races. Manufacturing jobs aren't coming back in numbers to make a difference.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And so it begins...

rrowctcx7bqz.png
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Day 1 ? ?

Day 1 not even start yet and his man-dem already have FISA (right to look at US citizens communications for foreign intel) orders on their heads

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html
  • DNB1
    Options
    Trump to get shot today???!!!

INB4 it happens
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Glad that ? is out today. He let lynchings of black people go unheard except innthose communities in the state his vice president hails from and tried to imprison Dr. Jahi Issa for trying speak on this issue and the destruction of HBCUs. The illusion and sleep is over. Wake the ? up.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Glad that ? is out today. He let lynchings of black people go unheard except innthose communities in the state his vice president hails from and tried to imprison Dr. Jahi Issa for trying speak on this issue and the destruction of HBCUs. The illusion and sleep is over. Wake the ? up.

Shut the ? up.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk if I can bring myself to watch this ? today
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Shut the ? up.

You dislike him for racism, but lynchings happen to black folks and you don't give a ? about it under the first black President sweeps it under his feet? Wow, this is why black folks trust cult leaders so much, just giving them the illusion except their works. Cool, I'll shut the ? up when you do.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »

Im not, ? that ? , only reason to watch would be to see the stupid ? that goes down but itll be all over social media tommorow anyway, no way in hell ima sit thru that garbage
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Im watching all this ? , why not , its history regardless
  • DNB1
    Options

Shut the ? up.

You dislike him for racism, but lynchings happen to black folks and you don't give a ? about it under the first black President sweeps it under his feet? Wow, this is why black folks trust cult leaders so much, just giving them the illusion except their works. Cool, I'll shut the ? up when you do.

You Trump supporters are gonna learn
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Im watching all this ? , why not , its history regardless

Yeah I'm watching as "corny" and "cliché" it sounds seeing a peaceful transfer of power is sometimes taken for granted in America ,where you got countries they have to use the military to get certain dictators or prime ministers out of office.
  • BobOblah
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wtbkrkk3P8

Trump as the next president, singing a Smash Mouth song covered by 3 Doors Down, how I always imagined the apocalypse would begin
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm protesting! So I have to watch it.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Shut the ? up.

Trump isn't an illusion, he is a reality. One smiled and the other frowns at you.

http://www.justfactsdaily.com/african-americans-prospered-during-the-presidency-of-ronald-reagan/

And Reagon was no friend to black folks, but you have to understand reality. Trump makes it plain and clear we live in a capitalistic nation, so what should we do?

Plus, you live in the U.K.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options

Shut the ? up.

Trump isn't an illusion, he is a reality. One smiled and the other frowns at you.

http://www.justfactsdaily.com/african-americans-prospered-during-the-presidency-of-ronald-reagan/

And Reagon was no friend to black folks, but you have to understand reality. Trump makes it plain and clear we live in a capitalistic nation, so what should we do?

You clearly dont understand how statistics and the conditions of analytics work but i forgive you.
  • BobOblah
    Options
    Idk i'm usually a news and history junkie and can't help but pay attention. I happened to have the today off, assumed I'd be watching. Woke up this morning on some zen ? like when the dude in Office Space gets hypnotized, like ? it, this is just gonna make me mad, I don't care. I'm gonna ignore everything, listen to music only, maybe go skateboarding.

Hopefully this mindstate lasts, I haven't had coffee yet lol

Lmk if he gets shot tho
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

Shut the ? up.

You clearly dont understand how statistics and the conditions of analytics work but i forgive you.

Feelings :) I forgive you
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Looks like there is less people there compared to 2008 and 2012
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Duh ?
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Duh ?

Shiett i thought trump would have more ? supporters guess not :bawling:
  • Ajackson17
    Options

This is sad day for American people, being so angry at President Donald Trump.