I got a QUESTION ABOUT TRUMP.People say he´s racist but what did he say that was racist?

Options
Cabana_Da_Don
Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
I did not follow the whole presidential fiasco.What did Trump say about black people?I heard he said some horrible things about mexicans and arabs but I didn´t hear it myself.Please I would like to know!

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 the LOCK
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 the LOCK

Its a valid question. Let people get a clearer picture of him. Im curious too. I know he said many crazy and inaccurate things but specifics arent a bad thing.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    In b4 the LOCK

Its a valid question. Let people get a clearer picture of him. Im curious too. I know he said many crazy and inaccurate things but specifics arent a bad thing.

I´m not trolling I would like to know seriously.Because I can´t be walking around saying Trump is this or that if I have no proof.By the way I heard he said some nasty things about immigrants but I have no proof either.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Multiple KKK chapters and David Duke endorsed him, CNN asked him if denounce them and he didn't immediately. To say things like you don't have all the facts or play like you don't know who David Duke is makes you a racist. That's just the most recent example.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Did you notice during his campaign he refused to speak directly to black people?

He would go to all white congregations and talk ABOUT blacks.

One of his campaign managers later revealed that this is because it's not safe to speak in front of predominantly black crowds.

Could you imagine him going to a Baptist Church to talk about Jews because he didn't feel safe speaking at a synagogue?

Just imagine the outrage and backlash he would receive.

There's more, but I'm done speaking on this idiot.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 the LOCK

In b4 the LOCK

I´m not trolling I would like to know seriously.Because I can´t be walking around saying Trump is this or that if I have no proof.By the way I heard he said some nasty things about immigrants but I have no proof either.

Y'all either WHITE or live in under a rock
    GOOGLE.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birth Certificate ?
    Spoke to whites, not fooling anyone
    Vilified non-whites
    Filled his cabinet w white nationalists

His whole campaign was very race driven. He spoke subliminally, whites picked up on that and you see the huge racial tensions come into play during his campaign.

High school kids made "whites only" signs. They spread ? propaganda through vandalism and social media.

If you didn't follow ? , it's understandable that your ignorance is where it is right now.

But, if you want more in depth information, Google it. It's not hard to find.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Did you notice during his campaign he refused to speak directly to black people?

He would go to all white congregations and talk ABOUT blacks.

One of his campaign managers later revealed that this is because it's not safe to speak in front of predominantly black crowds.

Could you imagine him going to a Baptist Church to talk about Jews because he didn't feel safe speaking at a synagogue?

Just imagine the outrage and backlash he would receive.

There's more, but I'm done speaking on this idiot.

Thank you much praise to you.Thanks for being polite.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - Discriminated against Black renters in the 70s.
    - Called for the death penalty against the "central park 5", still sticks to his guns now that they've been cleared by DNA and released from jail.
    - Has several racists in close affiliation.
    - Has a lot of racist supporters.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Birth Certificate ?
    Spoke to whites, not fooling anyone
    Vilified non-whites
    Filled his cabinet w white nationalists

His whole campaign was very race driven. He spoke subliminally, whites picked up on that and you see the huge racial tensions come into play during his campaign.

High school kids made "whites only" signs. They spread ? propaganda through vandalism and social media.

If you didn't follow ? , it's understandable that your ignorance is where it is right now.

But, if you want more in depth information, Google it. It's not hard to find.

I did not follow anything lord.I´m honest I don´t be acting like I know something when I don´t.Like Pac said ask questions.By the way I don´t live in the States no more.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 the LOCK

In b4 the LOCK

Y'all either WHITE or live in under a rock
    GOOGLE.

Im no Trump supporter. I actually voted and did something to back up my positions. Im not saying anything one way or another but just want to see some examples. I know full well crazy things he said which was part of why i didnt support him and actually voted accordingly (you know what actually mattered). I dont do the name calling and useless nonsense. Its just for informational purposes. It doesnt help him to post some of his racist happenings so your point seems backwards. But thats not the point anyway.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    This white comedian said when he was a kid he remenbers his parents saying Trump usto own a lot of projects.They called him ´´king of the slums´´ or some ? like that.Dude ? on Trump for like one hour plus straight.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did not follow the whole presidential fiasco.What did Trump say about black people?I heard he said some horrible things about mexicans and arabs but I didn´t hear it myself.Please I would like to know!

Bruh, I've seen your posts. You're smarter than this. Btw, Central Park 5, rental discrimination, demonizing Blacks (y'all have nothing to lose, you can't walk the street without getting shot, blah blah blah), being linked to Jeff Sessions and David Duke, being pro police during the protests, and more. Really dude?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

Bruh, I've seen your posts. You're smarter than this. Btw, Central Park 5, rental discrimination, demonizing Blacks (y'all have nothing to lose, you can't walk the street without getting shot, blah blah blah), being linked to Jeff Sessions and David Duke, being pro police during the protests, and more. Really dude?

Please lord don´t crucify me you know I´m an old poster I post here for a long time.I did not follow the news ? !I thought we were brothers.I knew during the time people were saying he was a racist but I myself did not hear it by my own ear.Why ya ? on me I´m not a Trump supporter nor Hillary I don´t know ? about politics you could drop the knowledge.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

Please lord don´t crucify me you know I´m an old poster I post here for a long time.I did not follow the news ? !I thought we were brothers.I knew during the time people were saying he was a racist but I myself did not hear it by my own ear.Why ya ? on me I´m not a Trump supporter nor Hillary I don´t know ? about politics you could drop the knowledge.

No one's ? on you but it's pretty blatant. Btw, Hillary has done PLENTY of dirt as well.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/gFZ-1EojoFM

I'll be the first to say the visuals can make appear "propaganda-ish" but when he said the words at speeches and rallies that is immediately what I heard him referencing. "some" people seem to forget that stuff was happening only 40-50 yrs ago those people did not disappear once the Civil Rights Bill of 64 was passed.
    Just because he hasn't walked out on camera and said ? you ? doesnt mean he's not saying some racist ? .

https://youtu.be/Qj_dnpnPfOM
    His face and non reaction here say alot about what he thinks about "us" if you can't start to see this guy doesn't give a damn about helping black folks then you just don't want to see it. And that's cool because I feel that away about guys like Mark Walberg I see how people might say he's a racist but I like his movies and that's it. If he ran for office or tried to do something that affected something other than how I waste an hour and a half of my time; I'd have different stance.

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth is you won't find audio or footage of him saying anything racist because there is none. People don't need evidence to chastise him. They want to so they get mad and tell you to find out yourself. He's not a homophobe either. Or against women's rights whatever they are. The oddest one is when people say kkk endorsed him and that makes him racist. No logic to that argument.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Truth is you won't find audio or footage of him saying anything racist because there is none. People don't need evidence to chastise him. They want to so they get mad and tell you to find out yourself. He's not a homophobe either. Or against women's rights whatever they are. The oddest one is when people say kkk endorsed him and that makes him racist. No logic to that argument.

This is what I wanted to know.Now just because there´s no audio it does not mean he did not say something that implied he´s racist or done racist behaviour.But I´m baffled there´s no audio of him saying something racist.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

900x900px-LL-4fa4aa7c_Somebodygettheymans.jpeg

... and he didn't do this either, right ?

oT41FYI.gif?noredirect
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xMrZxUdE8Y4/UOSxoFR1l0I/AAAAAAAAETY/W8cPrY9YOII/s1600/im-? .gif[/img]
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

So engaging in systemic racism to the extent that the justice department sued him doesn't make him the worst kind of racist?

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

@freethewave

You ? ? need to do your own research before you make claims that make you sound stupid
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ran as a non-Democrat, that's the reason he got the label. First they said he was racist because he wasn't for illegals. Then he was racist because he wasn't for all those Syrian refugees coming here. Not sure when, but at some point they threw in he was racist to black people and homophobic, though pre-election the opposite was said.

IMO, it comes down to the fact that we in general go harder protesting people than any other group, so they tried their hardest to bring us into this. This isn't to say Trump doesn't have issues in his past, but no more than any other white politician has. Certainly not more than Hillary did.

Trump as a Dem:
    Donald-Trump-Rosa-Parks.jpg

GettyImages-757394-670x410.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Cobb-Trump-Diddy-1200.jpg

donald-trump-and-muhammad-ali-during-muhammad-alis-celebrity-fight-picture-id113498750?s=594x594

Trump as a Repub:
    [img]http://www.calbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/? -Trump.jpg[/img]
This discussion has been closed.