Son tired of being disrespek'd by his Pops. So he puts down his cereal bowl & puts hands on him…

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after reading boss' stories

yall better not bring my ? up again.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no respect in that house on either side.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after reading boss' stories

yall better not bring my ? up again.

what u do now ? !!? lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't be out here all loose with the word '? '
    Too bad pops had to learn that from his lil 90-pound son lmao
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    That house from now on:

"Didn't I tell you to take out that garbarge?!?!?"

"Shut up! Shut up! YOU take take out the garbage fo' I go get Steve to come put hands on you again!"

Hey I thought Kevin Hart wasn't funny to the IC lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread title got me in tears
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jungz wrote: »
    There was 17 years of anger towards his father in those punches. You don't 24 piece your dad like that for what was said in the video.. that was built up anger lol

Edit: upon further review, that was a good 36+ piece combo.

Great Value.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Pops made a very costly mistake... He thought his son was eating Cornflakes they were Wheaties.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Calling a male ? means anything goes
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    did some of y'all come up with a dad?

did some of y'all come up in the hood?

so, no one sees the lack of emotional control?

maybe the dad got fed up with his son an lost it.

maybe the son didn't respect him cause the mother talks ? about him.

unless the dad put hands on him. he had no reason to get up like he did
    that wasn't anger...that was getting up like ya lil ? is talking to much.
    that could not be his dad. that had to be the ? living with them who thinks he's the dad.

if that was his blood dad...son lost respect a long time ago.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think just about every son has at least one altercation with their father. It's just part of growing up. But I don't think many of us had fathers that we could beat their ass like this. Smh. That old ? needs to hit the gym. ? is disgraceful.

My father and I had one altercation, when i was younger, and he damn near knocked my block off. Lol. I swept the ? outta his leg though and then my moms broke the ? up.

In the end, I was the one much worse for the wear. I was just happy I got a shot in.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    I think just about every son has at least one altercation with their father. It's just part of growing up. But I don't think many of us had fathers that we could beat their ass like this. Smh. That old ? needs to hit the gym. ? is disgraceful.

My father and I had one altercation, when i was younger, and he damn near knocked my block off. Lol. I swept the ? outta his leg though and then my moms broke the ? up.

In the end, I was the one much worse for the wear. I was just happy I got a shot in.

well, no disrespect.

but I never felt the need to square up with my pop. my two of my older brothers did an I thought it was the dumbest thing I ever saw in life and they both regretted the long term effects.

my third oldest brother caught a two piece an fell forward. his limp weight pushed my dad back. afterwards we beat him with sticks for attempting to lay hands on my dad. yes , At that moment he was no longer "our" dad but my dad. but all my ? brother could think was he had heart enough to stand up to him. smdh

my oldest brother, I told that story before. my dad said we not having Xmas cuz we gonna need the money for bail, cuz when my brother got there he was gonna shoot him.

so when I see this...at some point we can all beat our parent. but it's fukk ? to try it.

I grew up in a place where if I wanted to fight...I could find it outside my house very easy. even being mad at my dad plenty of times, I stormed out the house an fought someone else. why hurt my family? why hurt the person who made me who I am? ? a random ? caught these hands. an sometimes a ? had time that day an I caught his hands. but I never disrespected pops.

but let me guess what the IC will say.... it ain't that deep.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    don't worry about my story,

boss is just abusive to that poor innocent child.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

well, no disrespect.

but I never felt the need to square up with my pop. my two of my older brothers did an I thought it was the dumbest thing I ever saw in life and they both regretted the long term effects.

my third oldest brother caught a two piece an fell forward. his limp weight pushed my dad back. afterwards we beat him with sticks for attempting to lay hands on my dad. yes , At that moment he was no longer "our" dad but my dad. but all my ? brother could think was he had heart enough to stand up to him. smdh

my oldest brother, I told that story before. my dad said we not having Xmas cuz we gonna need the money for bail, cuz when my brother got there he was gonna shoot him.

so when I see this...at some point we can all beat our parent. but it's fukk ? to try it.

I grew up in a place where if I wanted to fight...I could find it outside my house very easy. even being mad at my dad plenty of times, I stormed out the house an fought someone else. why hurt my family? why hurt the person who made me who I am? ? a random ? caught these hands. an sometimes a ? had time that day an I caught his hands. but I never disrespected pops.

Lol. In all honesty, it wasn't that deep. He was having a really bad day, he thought I said something smart, and then he just rushed me. He hit first, I defended myself, moms broke it up. He even apologized afterwards. Compared to me, my pops is big as ? , and he's always lifted weights -- I didn't want no parts of that. Lol. But he ain't raise me to be no ? either. So yeah, my jaw was swollen, but he had a ? up leg for a few days too.

Men are prone to emotional outbursts as well. It's part of human nature. It shouldn't happen to the extent of a female, but it does happen. We laugh about it to this day.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

well, no disrespect.

Lol. In all honesty, it wasn't that deep. He was having a really bad day, he thought I said something smart, and then he just rushed me. He hit first, I defended myself, moms broke it up. He even apologized afterwards. Compared to me, my pops is big as ? , and he's always lifted weights -- I didn't want no parts of that. Lol. But he ain't raise me to be no ? either. So yeah, my jaw was swollen, but he had a ? up leg for a few days too.

Men are prone to emotional outbursts as well. It's part of human nature. It shouldn't happen to the extent of a female, but it does happen. We laugh about it to this day.

I agree..my dad aint raise no ? either.... thats why other people caught the wrath.

my dad was not that big. but in my area...alot of people didn't have dads. so I felt a certain level of respect above him just being my dad but bring around. so him having a bad day...I always backed down.

but hey...to each his own.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That father talks to his son like that every day, the big man strut, talking mad disrespectful to him in front of other people, just an everyday thing.

There are trigger words for every person that produces a reaction, he found his son's. I figure his son reached the limit of daily abuse. And paid him back tenfold.

Couldn't be my pops, I'd be the new folding chair for the porch.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    My lil ? went from eatin cereal to the big piece of chicken in 2 minutes.
    deadeye wrote: »

smnkl1buv0zb.gif
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you never had a spat with your pops he didn't raise you right. My father taught me never let any man disrespect me and if they do you check them. I felt disrespected about something my pop said once cuz i was feeling myself and I rushed him, he beat the ? out of me. Afterwards he told me that family talks it out first and if you can't square it then take it to the backyard. He said his door was always open for civility but he'd put the hands on me if he needed too. Didn't think I could respect my father any more than I did but after that I saw him as 10 fold the man I perceived him to be. Best friends ever since.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I wish my son would get old enough to think he can scrap with me imma hit em with a

THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!!
    tumblr_mvyj69kVop1rj2phto1_500.gif