So once Jigga Mane is impeached from the #1 spot...who will claim his position?

Options

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lil Wayne got this
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I like Game, but naw..I think you can't count out Hov yet. ? still doing it, done "retired", came back & still got everybody attention.

He has the potential especially if he put the beef ? to the side
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's nobody that is releasing albums currently
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ?.... So but if u dont think that t.i can give jigga a run 4 his money u stupid... Or jus locked on some east coast ? ... Cuz t.i 4 real is honestly the "perfect" rapper/ ? ... His got street cred so ? will look 4 dat... He can make a record wit r&b and pop stars 2 sell..... He has the whole " makin somthin negitive 2 positive " thing 2 look @... Lyrically he is most deff top 5 rite now... Money he got it... So tha only thing jay got ova him is..... Money & beyonce....

i think u read my post wrong....i was tellin da t/s that he should neva compare j wit bugsmonkey aka cuuuuuuurtis cuz thatz just wrong j aint need a redneck like fem 2 sell like da muuuunkey did not ti...
  • thedarkprince
    thedarkprince Members Posts: 429
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think if anyone's gonna take jiggas spot its gonna be wayne.
  • Lets Get It Lakers
    Lets Get It Lakers Members Posts: 135
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hov still number one to me i dont give a ? bout no one elses opinion
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    TI is in perfect position and has already had more success then most compared to Jay

Lupe would be a good fit too but I think he's too concious(sp) to do it. Most teenage white girls dont fit his knowledge ie...Nas

Damn.. Lupe was supposed to take over for Jay... Lmao
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    How that tip prediction work out?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    How that tip prediction work out?

He had it in is hands and lost it himself *shrugs*
  • Stew
    Options
    I'm mad they don't quote the old screennames on old threads no more.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    someone with the money to buy his own albums. still havent met anyone who actually bought BP3

This guy has to be one of the worst posters in the reason
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone with the money to buy his own albums. still havent met anyone who actually bought BP3

This guy has to be one of the worst posters in the reason

That album WAS forgettable though
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we pretending like Drake hasn't already?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody.

Its gonna be more groups taking over.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    I'd have to say Kanye

6 years later how wrong you are lol, Jay has never been the GOAT so this thread is pointless.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Wayne got this

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Lil-Wayne-YM.jpg

• Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    how can u compare j 2 a muuuuuunkey?....jiggaz has 11 albumz that debut @ #1 bugsmonkey only has 2 albumz that debut @ number 1 comparin j wit a duuuunkey is just fooolish...lol

?.... so but if u dont think that t.i can give jigga a run 4 his money u stupid... or jus locked on some east coast ? ... cuz t.i 4 real is honestly the "perfect" rapper/ ? ... his got street cred so ? will look 4 dat... he can make a record wit r&b and pop stars 2 sell..... he has the whole " makin somthin negitive 2 positive " thing 2 look @... lyrically he is most deff top 5 rite now... money he got it... so tha only thing jay got ova him is..... money & beyonce....

Tip is on the decline my ? ,way past his prime.
    He's been to jail twice so corporate is not gonn mess with him. To be on that jigga level you gotta have Some kind of corporate backing and I ain't talking VH1.
    You have to realize that Jay is one of a kind.one of the very few without a baby mama. That tells you the mans every move is calculated.hes very smart,and a very astute business man,has street knowledge, can make pop hits, Wifed Beyoncé and a top 5 MC dead or alive.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way rappin' is going now-a-days, probably young thug, lil uzi vert, or lil yachty or some such
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    The way rappin' is going now-a-days, probably young thug, lil uzi vert, or lil yachty or some such

7nhqe23y4q90.gif
  • Stew
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    how can u compare j 2 a muuuuuunkey?....jiggaz has 11 albumz that debut @ #1 bugsmonkey only has 2 albumz that debut @ number 1 comparin j wit a duuuunkey is just fooolish...lol

?.... so but if u dont think that t.i can give jigga a run 4 his money u stupid... or jus locked on some east coast ? ... cuz t.i 4 real is honestly the "perfect" rapper/ ? ... his got street cred so ? will look 4 dat... he can make a record wit r&b and pop stars 2 sell..... he has the whole " makin somthin negitive 2 positive " thing 2 look @... lyrically he is most deff top 5 rite now... money he got it... so tha only thing jay got ova him is..... money & beyonce....

He's been to jail twice so corporate is not gonn mess with him. To be on that jigga level you gotta have Some kind of corporate backing and I ain't talking VH1.
    You have to realize that Jay is one of a kind.one of the very few without a baby mama. That tells you the mans every move is calculated.hes very smart,and a very astute business man,has street knowledge, can make pop hits, Wifed Beyoncé and a top 5 MC dead or alive.

This thread was made in 2010 bruh, pay attention lol
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »

This thread was made in 2010 bruh, pay attention lol

Wow... Thanks for letting me know. Was wondering why any sane human being will choose TI to take Jays spot in 2016..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't see anyone makin' those sorta moves. Seems like formin' a strong team isn't fashionable any more
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ti is the perfect man to you?
    Smh