For those of you who say Obama never did nothing

Options
13»

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Apparently working class people having access to just a small percentage of the resources made available to the wealthy is now considered a handout.

Keep in mind that the guy now making these decisions and dictating how your "handout money" aka "taxes" is allocated hasn't paid taxes in over 10 years and he's a ? billionaire.

Is what Trump did with his taxes illegal?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Apparently working class people having access to just a small percentage of the resources made available to the wealthy is now considered a handout.

Keep in mind that the guy now making these decisions and dictating how your "handout money" aka "taxes" is allocated hasn't paid taxes in over 10 years and he's a ? billionaire.

Is what Trump did with his taxes illegal?

Are we having a discussion about legality?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how Obama giving people an extra $50 or so a month is suppose to shut up his detractors. Plus, the point of the critism is being missed as nobody ever said he didn't do anything. This thread is failure. I've seen better arguments from his supporters.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll just leave this here, this ? presidency in a nutshell
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeDZIyGkGNM

but...? wont watch
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    like i said in the other threads..
    Trump is gonna be good for black people..

not TO.. but FOR.

why?!
    cause finally u go see this government aint here to help..
    u go be forced to get up off yo ass and be resourceful for ur own ? good OUTSIDE of a system designed to keep u down..

what good is gettin free ? when it costs u on the backend!!?

We don't need to elect a fascist imbecile to realize that black people need to be resourceful...

What we need to do collectively is open our own eyes and look at all the ? opportunity in front of us.

Black people
    White people
    Blue people
    Purple people

By and large - ALL people have ALWAYS been responsible for their own success.

If an individual chooses not to accept that ...

Trump getting elected won't magically cause these people to have that epiphany...

But what Trump and his cabinet of racists will do is ? over the most marginalized people in this country ... and destroy our credibility, relationships, and economic position on a Global scale.

In other words make things worse for EVERYONE -

Including low class, middle class, and upper class black folk.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    A few IC Trumpanzees have said and i quote

"Trumps already done more for black people " and everyone's favorite jamacoon zzombie "trump will be good for black people "

They gon learn...the next 4 years will really show us what the last 8 years was about

Name names ? . Yall pump fake everytime someone calls yall out on not Naming people.

? i posted zombie name in the exact thing you quoted?

Why is yo illiterate ass offended?

I didn't know zombie was "a few Trumpanzees"

But I forgot Cooper, whenever youre wrong you make a joke to detract from how stupid you actually sound

Lmaoo hes been doing that Alot lately
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

"Trumps already done more for black people " and everyone's favorite jamacoon zzombie "trump will be good for black people "

They gon learn...the next 4 years will really show us what the last 8 years was about

Name names ? . Yall pump fake everytime someone calls yall out on not Naming people.

But I forgot Cooper, whenever youre wrong you make a joke to detract from how stupid you actually sound

thought i was the only one who noticed..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

Wanst joking sensitive hoe

Then you're the other one along with nubiangod and these 2 bottom ? down here.

thought i was the only one who noticed..

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barry still a chump to me but the grass ain't about to get greener.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

you make a joke to detract from how stupid you actually sound

What was said that sounded stupid though?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill leave u ? wit this tho..

"The white conservatives aren't friends of the ? either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the ? always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the ? but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the ? , and as the ? runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the 'smiling' fox.

One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.”

-Malcolm X

Possibly. Im not really a blind truster. Im pretty much doing better than ever now. The last 8 years have been amazing to me. I've worked hard. Havent been eaten yet. However there have been sone things true about the two Parties regarding economics (Democratic economies do better) and foreign affairs (Republicans tend to be warhawks) also there are other considerations. Also people can say whatever but the world has changed considerably since Malcolm's day. He didnt even see civil right legislation he sure didnt see Obama. Things dont just stay static. He was born in the 20s for fck sake there were all kinds of things going on in his lifetime. Whole different time now.

Technology has changed but the ? people on hasn't changed. You can read or listen to many of speeches or writings of Malcolm X, MLK, Black panthers, Garvey, etc. and easily see how what they were saying then is still very relevant right now! I mean some of the things they were saying fits perfectly with what is going and being done to us right now.

I really don't get how you can't see that.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill leave u ? wit this tho..

"The white conservatives aren't friends of the ? either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the ? always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the ? but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the ? , and as the ? runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the 'smiling' fox.

One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.”

-Malcolm X

Possibly. Im not really a blind truster. Im pretty much doing better than ever now. The last 8 years have been amazing to me. I've worked hard. Havent been eaten yet. However there have been sone things true about the two Parties regarding economics (Democratic economies do better) and foreign affairs (Republicans tend to be warhawks) also there are other considerations. Also people can say whatever but the world has changed considerably since Malcolm's day. He didnt even see civil right legislation he sure didnt see Obama. Things dont just stay static. He was born in the 20s for fck sake there were all kinds of things going on in his lifetime. Whole different time now.

"the world has changed considerably since Malcolm's day"

really!!?
    we need not discuss this any further..
    read the book my ? ..

read the book..

Yup. One thing I learned when I researched black intellectuals/scholars from the past, is that the things they were talking about then is just as relevant today if not more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izKmQgNmYao

This was a dope ass drop.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

? Palestine, what about the black people here in amerikkka
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh he did some ? , just wasn't for blacks.

I'm gonna be entertained by these white tears that's about to start rolling.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He hasn't done anything exclusively for blacks like he did lgbt

Black people have benefited from his moves just like affirmative action...some ? that sounds good but when you look at the numbers other groups benefit more...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    He hasn't done anything exclusively for blacks like he did lgbt

Black people have benefited from his moves just like affirmative action...some ? that sounds good but when you look at the numbers other groups benefit more...

Thank you.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever yall are talkinwhat he "did for black people" whatever thats supposed to mean, I think the better questiopn is what are/did you do for you. Some of think he was supposed to be your savior. Anyway his term is over now if you sat around thinking about what he was "supposed" to do for you thats your problem.