The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    NFL got to be scripted how you let guys like Hogan, Edelman burn you? I know dude who should of made the NFL driving Uber and bagging groceries better than these guys....something aint right. Cause that is telling me talent is overrated and most coaches can't adjust or are stupid and many of these athletes are overrated.

Go Falcons!

You typed some ? like this a few months ago in this thread.

Don't know how Witten is "good" he is slow footed. Guess route running is more important than I realized. Guys like Witten and Wes Welker should not be in the NFL I played with way more talented players that threw it away

Your friends sound like some underachieving bums.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? ATL jokes from Patriots fans these next few weeks? Here you go....yo ? ass QB and Coach.

Weezy and Baby reunited
    nua56odt3od6.jpg
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? ATL jokes from Patriots fans these next few weeks? Here you go....yo ? ass QB and Coach.

Weezy and Baby reunited
    nua56odt3od6.jpg

This is uncharacteristic of you breh, the ?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think these falcons fans better ask McNabb or Flacco what we do to bird teams...
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options

Weezy and Baby reunited
    nua56odt3od6.jpg

This is uncharacteristic of you breh, the ?

One of yall weak ass fans brought up some ? ? (I 4got who). Had to balance it out for him. I put it in a spoiler
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7 times the number 1 defense and number 1 offense have met in the superbowl, defense is 6-1

Fuckas
  • ghost!
    Options
    @Olorun22 Brady will be playing in another superbowl while Rodgers watches at home (not with his family) soooooo....who's better again?
    You do realize it's a team game right? Brady has had the benefit of a consistent running game and a defense that consistently gives up some of the fewest points in the league for most of his career. GB's defense since they won the SB has ranged from average to mediocre. When's the last time the Pats D gave up 40 points in a game? Like 4-5 years ago? Green Bay did it 3 times this season. They gave up 30 points 7 times this season. NE gave up 30 points one time and they lost to Seattle.

This aint 5-on-5 like the NBA. It's 33 on 33. Individual players can't carry average teams to greatness.

So when Rodgers loses its a team game, but when he wins its all about Rosgers..lol

Same ? ? use to do w Manning.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn that ass whooping sunday completely demoralized roethlisberger
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

All that means is he's unhappy with either the coaching staff or scheme and he's going to use his leverage in order to have more input this offseason....call it the "Lebron Effect".....Rothlisberger is still playing at a high level and has one of the greatest athletes we've seen since primetime at his disposal.....He'll be back....I mean he is from Ohio so.............he'll still be great....

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? posting fake ? ? smh

Let's stick to the facts

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Alex Mack has a sprained ankle

2olx42i0f56p.jpg
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    y7dtfbwtk2jg8jaxalua.png

Your QB hates ? and mexicans

Sad

zu875w30hkbu.gif

#NONICCAS!

ckrh6y4dwuyl.jpg

pzh7759foc9r.gif

But seriously

You know Matt Ryan is probably a closest Trump supporter that burn crucifixes with the Georgia ? chapter on the weekends. Majority of white men and women voted for Trump, that means your favorite rich celebrity cac. Js

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    damn shame Roddy White retired.

Julio Jones is the model WR , no flash , just shows up works and no off field BS

He reminds of when a college wrestler comes back to his old HS for a practice and just whoops the ? out of high school kids. Except in football. A man among boys.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh the level of disrespect the Patriot media is giving Atlanta is bad. I just watched a video of CSNNE and they pretty much called the Falcons an irrelevant team in a irrelevant city. The irrelevant city part is ? disrespectful to Atlanta and I even felt that shot.

But the irrelevant team part. If I didnt hate the Falcons so bad, I would be rooting for them to win. But I dont. ? the Falcons. Love Atlanta! #Notmychampion
  • ghost!
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    bruh the level of disrespect the Patriot media is giving Atlanta is bad. I just watched a video of CSNNE and they pretty much called the Falcons an irrelevant team in a irrelevant city. The irrelevant city part is ? disrespectful to Atlanta and I even felt that shot.

But the irrelevant team part. If I didnt hate the Falcons so bad, I would be rooting for them to win. But I dont. ? the Falcons. Love Atlanta! #Notmychampion

ha ha some fans are too emotional about this stuff.......it was one guy who is not even liked in the boston media..trolling Falcon fans...and Falcon fans are pist..lol

I'm listening to their sport radio station and the hosts can't even control themselves they are so mad..lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

ha ha some fans are too emotional about this stuff.......it was one guy who is not even liked in the boston media..trolling Falcon fans...and Falcon fans are pist..lol

I'm listening to their sport radio station and the hosts can't even control themselves they are so mad..lol

I hope not "The Game". ? that radio station. Only one mfer is even from the ATL. The rest are transplants that ride the Falcons ? because they own the rights to broadcast the games. I dont even listen to them until the weekend. The other radio stations are 100x better. They are homers but they are from the ATL! born and raised

The Game was actually broadcasting Bama games for two years. WTF!

Yeah listen to the one Stew works for 93.7 the fan! Chuck and Chernoff are hilarious and will give you a real sense of the Falcons fans.
  • ghost!
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

I hope not "The Game". ? that radio station. Only one mfer is even from the ATL. The rest are transplants that ride the Falcons ? because they own the rights to broadcast the games. I dont even listen to them until the weekend. The other radio stations are 100x better. They are homers but they are from the ATL! born and raised

The Game was actually broadcasting Bama games for two years. WTF!

Yeah listen to the one Stew works for 93.7 the fan! Chuck and Chernoff are hilarious and will give you a real sense of the Falcons fans.

That's the one..the midday show was all bent out of shape about it..lol
    I"m like if they only knew we in boston don't even care about the guy who wrote it..
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Is it that shaunessey cat yall ? at? He stay talkin ? about houston