The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to Alex Marvez, the Saints interviewed Brian VanGorder for a defensive staff position and will interview Mike Nolan on Wednesday.

Nick Underhill also reports that the Saints recently spoke with former Alabama defensive line coach Bo Davis.
  • caddo man
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Bruh.....................Those Irish cats have been bussing black people across the head for centuries up there. They didnt integrate schools in south Boston until 1974.
    Housing discrimination that is just recently being changed. Incidents of black teenager being attacked in the 80s for going into white neighborhoods.

All of this is not only in Boston. New York, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Hartford, etc.

The only difference between the racial tension in the south and North is the South had Slavery and Jim Crow laws. The North just simply put up invisible economic and social boundaries and said stay over there.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Bruh.....................Those Irish cats have been bussing black people across the head for centuries up there. They didnt integrate schools in south Boston until 1974.
    Housing discrimination that is just recently being changed. Incidents of black teenager being attacked in the 80s for going into white neighborhoods.

All of this is not only in Boston. New York, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Hartford, etc.

The only difference between the racial tension in the south and North is the South had Slavery and Jim Crow laws. The North just simply put up invisible economic and social boundaries and said stay over there.

Yo you can't be serious, as bad as it might be in Boston, it still doesn't compare to Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida.........

Yo are blacks still not allowed in Forsyth County, y'all still got sundown towns. Some blacks literally still live like slaves in Louisiana and South Carolina, no indoor plumbing have an out house.

But YO this ain't about which region is more racist ( the South is by far) it's about TOM BRADY and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS whooping the Atlanta falcons ass.

Folks from Atlanta don't even believe in their team, y'all surprised as ? they're in the SUPERBOWL.

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This sports radio beef that's going on is comedy, you can tell Atlanta isn't used to this
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one dude I wish I got his name sounded so damn foolish, saying he experienced racism in Boston (he's white) so he's brings in the black player (Randy Mcmichael) to hopefully back his cause and Mcmichael had nothing but good things to say about Boston
  • caddo man
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »

Yo you can't be serious, as bad as it might be in Boston, it still doesn't compare to Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida.........

Yo are blacks still not allowed in Forsyth County, y'all still got sundown towns. Some blacks literally still live like slaves in Louisiana and South Carolina, no indoor plumbing have an out house.

But YO this ain't about which region is more racist ( the South is by far) it's about TOM BRADY and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS whooping the Atlanta falcons ass.

Folks from Atlanta don't even believe in their team, y'all surprised as ? they're in the SUPERBOWL.

So there are no out houses in New England.......................Yes there are!
    That Oprah show was in the 80s. Daniel Blackman, a Democrat just ran for state senate for Forsyth county.

You are correct on your assessment that the south is still the most racist.

So.......................I am not rooting for the Atlanta Falcons either. Never have never will.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one dude I wish I got his name sounded so damn foolish, saying he experienced racism in Boston (he's white) so he's brings in the black player (Randy Mcmichael) to hopefully back his cause and Mcmichael had nothing but good things to say about Boston

Lil Wayne also says he never experienced racism.................................He is from New Orleans.

Why are people looking for true stories of racism from rich minority players or rappers that are revered in some of these towns. Don't go ask David ? Ortiz about racism in Boston...go ask the other hundred regular Dominicans in Boston that aint hitting game winning home runs every season. Even if they say they haven't experienced any it will be more "real" than what Ortiz experienced. ? think Lil Wayne Is dealing with racism like that. The ? rich, I'm not saying rich people don't deal with racism but he is less likely to deal with REAL racism than the average new Orleans ? . Stop comparing celebrities to ordinary everyday people. They reality is much different(at least most of them), why would they be out here saying ? that is relateable to the average Joe on the regular.im not saying they are bad people, they reality is just much different. Therefore their perspective is eschewed by what they see on the daily
  • caddo man
    Options
    Me dropping that Lil Wayne quote was supposed to be sarcastic. Lil Wayne is from New Orleans and he said he hadn't experienced racism. Yeah right?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ha ha i just listen to that too..lol

The fan in ATL right? Stew's station...you know the dude who said it too..if you ever watched any NBA summer league games..especially last year and the year before...you seen him host a few of those games with Steve Smith..

the nig was trying to troll back n ish...

talking about yes more boston people call..get my ratings up...we already no.2...make me no. 1

i was like niggga plz...i see what you trying to do...ha ha
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Lil Wayne also says he never experienced racism.................................He is from New Orleans.

Why are people looking for true stories of racism from rich minority players or rappers that are revered in some of these towns. Don't go ask David ? Ortiz about racism in Boston...go ask the other hundred regular Dominicans in Boston that aint hitting game winning home runs every season. Even if they say they haven't experienced any it will be more "real" than what Ortiz experienced. ? think Lil Wayne Is dealing with racism like that. The ? rich, I'm not saying rich people don't deal with racism but he is less likely to deal with REAL racism than the average new Orleans ? . Stop comparing celebrities to ordinary everyday people. They reality is much different(at least most of them), why would they be out here saying ? that is relateable to the average Joe on the regular.im not saying they are bad people, they reality is just much different. Therefore their perspective is eschewed by what they see on the daily

geuklqkcasrh.jpg

All that damn typing :joy:

I got the joke my ? . I was simply agreeing with Caddo man and pointing out that alot of people always point out how celebrity feel about that type of ? as absurd. Stew I know your redskins had a tough year...but relax brotha lol
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Me dropping that Lil Wayne quote was supposed to be sarcastic. Lil Wayne is from New Orleans and he said he hadn't experienced racism. Yeah right?

I got ya. I agree with the full statement brotha
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? I didn't even read that ? to know if u did or not but typically....*shrugs*
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Boston been one of the worst racist sport cities.. ATL in the south but it don't dismiss the truth

FOH outta here w that.

Boston had David Ortiz, K.G., Randy Moss (Rand U), chad johnson, David Ortiz, P.P. and you never heard them say ? about racism..

? Barry Bonds said he would never play in Boston cuz of how they treated his daddy. Iys a known fact Boston is racist
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are arguing which region of a racist country is more racist

naw Boston fans trying to be willfuly ignorant bout their racist city.... we know the deep south history of racism. aint no arguing from me on that.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man just ask Bill Russell if Boston is racist
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ? I didn't even read that ? to know if u did or not but typically....*shrugs*

" I didn't even read" nuff said.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »

......don't really care about that other ? .

So.....? them

Let's talk about the Patriots losing next Sunday. What make you think they'll stop Matt Ryan? I must admit, New England is the most balanced team the Birds will play this year. That's just about it.