The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    To all the Bernie or Bust people: I hope you're happy.

implying that a bernie supporter would have been happy with hillary?

yall need to let it go once and for all
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

Are you happy with Trump?
  • Go figure
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Are you happy with Trump?

No, i didnt vote for him
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Everybody calm down ...

This is why Trump has a Strategy Team to counsel him and guide him in a responsible direction.

Chief of which is Steve Bannon -

irz0ytpyut11.jpg

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    everyone feeling like a black person now....lol

but when the white man accept them again...we will be back to being ?

I'm glad someone else said it...
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    To all the Bernie or Bust people, the Hillary is the devil people, and the my vote doesn't count people: I hope you're happy.

You're asking the wrong question. What you should be asking/saying is "if only there were a better candidate opposing Trump then maybe he wouldn't be president today. Just because Trump sucks it doesn't mean I have to give away my vote to another person that sucks in their own way.
  • Go figure
    edited January 2017
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    To all the Bernie or Bust people, the Hillary is the devil people, and the my vote doesn't count people: I hope you're happy.

You're asking the wrong question. What you should be asking/saying is "if only there were a better candidate opposing Trump then maybe he wouldn't be president today. Just because Trump sucks it doesn't mean I have to give away my vote to another person that sucks in their own way.

this will be quickly misconstrued as "if only there were an opposing candidate better than trump"

.....or

"are u saying they are the same/equal?"
  • 5th Letter
    Options

this will be quickly misconstrued as "if only there were an opposing candidate better than trump"

.....or

"are u saying they are the same/equal?"

They're both suspect in my opinion. One is overt and the other is covert.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't skip over my post y'all it affects blackfolks
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Don't skip over my post y'all it affects blackfolks

Bro no reason these dudes are ignorant
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

So, and this is not an argumentative question, just to understand, that you still think Hillary wasnt a better choice? Fair enough but according to who you are, I dont think you will be able to cling to that belief much longer. Or at least the differences will be apparent to even the most uninformed and nonobservant. And those differences indicate who is the preferred candidate for individual voters. Yes even Hillary hd positions that warranted voting for her over her opponent. At least for a majority of voters. I dont know what people saw during the campaigns but the choice was obviously clear. Hillary wasnt going to do these types of orders for instance. I think some people just still have a lot to learn and I dont get whats so hard to figure out. Especially as things progress.
  • Go figure
    Options

So, and this is not an argumentative question, just to understand, that you still think Hillary wasnt a better choice? Fair enough but according to who you are, I dont think you will be able to cling to that belief much longer. Or at least the differences will be apparent to even the most uninformed and nonobservant. And those differences indicate who is the preferred candidate for individual voters. Yes even Hillary hd positions that warranted voting for her over her opponent. At least for a majority of voters. I dont know what people saw during the campaigns but the choice was obviously clear. Hillary wasnt going to do these types of orders for instance. I think some people just still have a lot to learn and I dont get whats so hard to figure out. Especially as things progress.

Hillary isnt president and is no longer in the picture. So how can we judge her performance if she isnt performing?

There are reasons she lost, there is a reason less democrats came out to vote than did for Obama.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hillary would've been a better choice period over Trump and his administration.

Business would've been business as usual, just like it has been w past presidents, including Barack.

Trump has destroyed American values, truths and divided everyone.

I don't believe in "everything happens for a reason", but I do believe what's happening is causing a huge change for the better. They have ? up the political game for themselves.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hillary isnt president and is no longer in the picture. So how can we judge her performance if she isnt performing?

There are reasons she lost, there is a reason less democrats came out to vote than did for Obama.

Bernie Sanders screwjob ? Hillary over.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything happens for a reason.. not in a ? happens way... that nature.. This was orchestrated and stupid people fell right in line.. the only differnce between Trump and most other republicans is subtlety and experience to know how to frame ? ..
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

Apparently the NBA is worried about players with dual citizenship going to play in Toronto and not being allowed back in the states
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Trump being a ? still doesn't make Hillary a better choice. Maybe in 2020 there'll be a candidate that will emerge that I feel is worth voting for. Because there damn sure wasn't anyone worth voting for in 2016.
  • Go figure
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Hillary would've been a better choice period over Trump and his administration.

Business would've been business as usual, just like it has been w past presidents, including Barack.

Trump has destroyed American values, truths and divided everyone.

I don't believe in "everything happens for a reason", but I do believe what's happening is causing a huge change for the better. They have ? up the political game for themselves.

3ein6ypftqpk.png

business as usual would've been good for who? non blacks only?? u ok with that?