WWE PPV thread - WWE Clash of Champions [AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal] - Dec. 17

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't caught a Wrestling match in years or maybe a decade but daaaaammmnitman! Caught that AJ Styles vs John Cena match on Facebook live while scrolling down and that ? was lowkey epic...

I never heard of Styles but that dude is raw with that piledriver faceplant move...I never seen a lot of those moves him and Cena was pulling off at the end I was feeling like a kid again! That ? was dope can't front at all

AJ Styles is THAT ? and one of the best of all time. Dude can go down as the GOAT
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Even more disappointing when Big John Studd won huh?

Lmao

I swear some of these fans so ? overdramatic man

That wasnt my time but in my og post i said past 10 years but it sucked bruh im glad you got enjoyment out of the half off coupon they gave us. Its not being over dramatic its giving the rumble fair criticism

More than Sheamus? More than Del Rio? Stop being dramatic.

Every year the internet goes through this "worse rumble evahhh" ? .

Bro dramatic? stop its an opinion... its the whole match not just who won...the winning part was only a small percentage...those rumbles were entertaining throughout or had better moments and you cant say they didnt. How hard is it to get what im saying. Im not ? on the winner what Killa said is what it is.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i understand the goldberg hype but damn he chumped brock two times in less then 20 secs lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I figured that and Vince being happy with what he did when he was off helped him
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started to be disappointed aj lost but gotta remember who ever expected him to b elevated so high in WWE

Also if u mad at what they did with Roman, imagine if he won the strap or RR cuz it was looking like the former for sure. I think he'll b Better with stroman and dare I say he should beat him
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started to be disappointed aj lost but gotta remember who ever expected him to b elevated so high in WWE

Also if u mad at what they did with Roman, imagine if he won the strap or RR cuz it was looking like the former for sure. I think he'll b Better with stroman and dare I say he should beat him

I think strowman needs one more fued b4 Roman
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options

exactly what i tolr one of my.boys during the ppv AJ was never supposed to win the title seeing who he was and where he came from. Im still amazed with how his first year went under Vince.

Also agree Reigns and Stroman is where they both need to be right now
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options
    U know what disappointed me more than anything?

The Kofi stunt, real meh

Seriously tho sho was chumped, I liked the stroman exit but they could have had Corbin look more dominant, Henry was chumped (not a surprise) n I think maybe new day could have been more dominant, oh and Goldberg, look like he accidentally put both feet down or something, underwhelming

But Finn or Jericho winning was a real long shot anyway imo

yeah Kofi stunt this year was wack...

kofi could've broke his sternum on that spot
    you ungrateful ass ?

lmaoooooo
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? orton can his shine back
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That rumble was booked prefect.

As far as star power, that was one of the most packed rumbles of all time, and they let everybody get their shine.

The Orton win was unexpected as hell. I ? with every thing about it
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena/Styles was easily the best match of the night and one of the best matches I've seen in awhile (I aint seen much). They killed it. The Rumble itself was decent. Was hoping for some surprise entrance, but nada. I wish Bray Wyatt would've won. He's way past due. They aint ever giving him a run. *smh* I aint mad at Orton tho. Always good to see Reigns take two L's in one night.

Overall solid 7.5 outta 10.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I would have booked Seth Rollins to come out from under the ring when Orton and Reigns were left, eliminate both. Ruining the Rumble. Would have been awesome.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    undertaker shoulda retired after the brock lesnar match at summer slam 2015'
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena/Styles was easily the best match of the night and one of the best matches I've seen in awhile (I aint seen much). They killed it. The Rumble itself was decent. Was hoping for some surprise entrance, but nada. I wish Bray Wyatt would've won. He's way past due. They aint ever giving him a run. *smh* I aint mad at Orton tho. Always good to see Reigns take two L's in one night.

Overall solid 7.5 outta 10.

truth be told he took three L's...
    1)to ko
    2)the rumble
    3)strowman chokeslammin him on the annouce table
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to Sportskeeda, it’s being reported that a lot of the decision to have Randy Orton win the match was about the match he had with Brock Lesnar at WWE SummerSlam last year. The Viper was coming off an injury, agreed to the match with Lesnar, and didn’t complain about the brutal finish that left him with a concussion and in a pool of his own blood. Apparently, WWE officials appreciated how Randy didn’t complain about that entire situation.

Ziggler can learn from this
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how sure are we stroman and smokey aint the same person?
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    @Smokey Tha Bandit crying tears of joy at the Alamodome

RAAAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Braun-Strowman-HD-Images-7.jpg
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ay bruh, how was ur royal rumble experience?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

Ay bruh, how was ur royal rumble experience?

It was cool. San Antonio is actually a decent place regardless of the overabundance of fat mexican chicks. I was actually able to get better seats than what we originally had. People was really cool as well. An old mexican lady in front of us called Jericho a ? and I about had a seizure. ? was hilarious. The event its self was half garbage and half dope. I also ate pappadeauxs and had In and Out burger for the first time (dont have those in OKC for some reason). ? was fire. I see why all them ? fuckas fat down there.

Dope ? : Owens beat Reigns, Club won tag titles, Dillinger debut. I started a huge "Thank You Strowman" chant, that was ? cool.

Wack ? : Reigns 30 in the rumble, Cena won, Taker/Lesnar/Goldberg getting hoed, that stupid golf cart they carried guys on. I wanted to see the full Taker entrance live but they robbed me of that. I know Taker takes a minute to get down the isle but Ive never seen dude in person. Was one of the few things I wanted out of all that but oh well...

Mixed feelings about Orton winning. I like Orton, but him winning does nothing for any new guys. Bray couldve used that alot more than Orton but I do like Orton being rewarded after getting hoed in 2016.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this guy, of course he would start a thank you Strowman chant