Arrow (CW)

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Still can't get over how corny that entire new canary bar scene was. Cringeworthy ? . Just when they take 2 steps forward they take 5 steps back.

What I don't understand is how so many different people are getting access to that sonic scream technology.

Earth 2 Laurel makes sense, but what about the girl at the bar and the young chick who was on the rookie Team Arrow?

Is that ? just floating around on the black market or something?

I don't think that chick in the bar is using tech and Earth 2 Laurel has her actual sonic power like comic Canary.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Sooo....how did Prometheus break out Black Siren?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Star labs again with the woat security.

You actually have to HAVE security for it to be trash. Seems like everyone just walks in as they please.
    Glad Mr Turrible came to the ephipany that he has no business being in the field. Everybody can't be Donatello.

Now Casey Jones need to prove his usefulness cause he just taking up space
    I thought you were talking about Ollie at first since he was Casey Jones in that TMNT movie.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Still can't get over how corny that entire new canary bar scene was. Cringeworthy ? . Just when they take 2 steps forward they take 5 steps back.

What I don't understand is how so many different people are getting access to that sonic scream technology.

Earth 2 Laurel makes sense, but what about the girl at the bar and the young chick who was on the rookie Team Arrow?

Is that ? just floating around on the black market or something?

She actually stole Laurel's sonic scream mic from the hospital when Laurel died
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm the only one watching Arrow?
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    So I'm the only one watching Arrow?

No, but I have a question that was probably asked already, but....how tf does Curtis have a bush when he's not in the field, then when they go undercover, this ? magically has braids?
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Wow @ that ending.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Options
    That's one of the few questions that hasn't been answered yet.

I'm still waiting on who's Vigilante and Prometheus.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dinah Drake..

that flashback gun scene was dope.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that helicopter scene was dope
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i missed it. im watching the cavs game. Korver finally meshing
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's one of the few questions that hasn't been answered yet.

I'm still waiting on who's Vigilante and Prometheus.

Vigilante is the DA..its been said many times.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Options
    I know it's been said but I'm waiting on the show to progress in the storyline.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm thinking prometheus is talia....?

But that episode was good. Great action scenes.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    i'm missed last night but i'm binge watching on Netflix. I think the show needs to go back to being just arrow and diggle. the only character I like is ragman mad dog and mr terrific are useless. the only show that should have a team presence is legends. to many heroes cheapens it. kid flash and vibe are cool though. I wish red arrow(roy) would come back.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    i'm missed last night but i'm binge watching on Netflix. I think the show needs to go back to being just arrow and diggle. the only character I like is ragman mad dog and mr terrific are useless. the only show that should have a team presence is legends. to many heroes cheapens it. kid flash and vibe are cool though. I wish red arrow(roy) would come back.

Only thing is ragman just be at the base chatty patting with Felicity like he her girlfriend lol

I agree with everything else though. DC shows all have the same formula and I seen Jimmy on Super Girl fighting crime now in some generic costume lol. Each show needs it's own vibe (no) pun and formula, like Flash and Arrow had the first seasons. All 4 shows seem like one show now.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only thing is ragman just be at the base chatty patting with Felicity like he her girlfriend lol

I agree with everything else though. DC sgiws all have tge same formula and I seen Jimmy on Super Girl fighting crime now in some generic costume lol. Each show needs it's own vibe (no) pun and formula, like Flash and Arrow had the first seasons. All 4 shows seem like one show now.

I guess they just want to build a cw verse with a lot of heroes honestly I thought legends would be the tip of the iceberg. the opening scene with the justice society fighting those ? 's and jsa vs legends was dope. what I like about ragman is his power and the way they use it in fight scenens
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My main issue is they are making it seem like anyone can just be a crime fighter. ? hurts the actual heroes.

With kid flash and other speedsters, Barry loses his uniqueness. Arrow doesn't look impressive with people like Curtis (though he gets his ass beat) and Mad Dog just being able to run along side him like Diggle did.

Super Girl's power looks weaker when she needs Mon-El to help when previously she fought more powerful enemies by herself outside of when kryptonite was used.

These extra characters don't add anything of value. Ragman has different abilities, but he is kept in the base. They are not fully developed on screen like their comic counter parts.

Thea and Roy actually had character and training development and now everything seems rushed.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My main issue is they are making it seem like anyone can just be a crime fighter. ? hurts the actual heroes.

With kid flash and other speedsters, Barry loses his uniqueness. Arrow doesn't look impressive with people like Curtis (though he gets his ass beat) and Mad Dog just being able to run along side him like Diggle did.

Super Girl's power looks weaker when she needs Mon-El to help when previously she fought more powerful enemies by herself outside of when kryptonite was used.

These extra characters don't add anything of value. Ragman has different abilities, but he is kept in the base. They are not fully developed on screen like their comic counter parts.

Thea and Roy actually had character and training development and now everything seems rushed.

What I don't like is how ragman was beating everybody ass with ease when he first showed up but now he needs them for what, exactly??
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    I'm thinking prometheus is talia....?

But that episode was good. Great action scenes.

im rewatching the episode now...they have the same dialect and she been keeping watch over Ollie ever since he been on that island .... I gotta second that assumption
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talia trained Oliver and Prometheus. That episode was so great
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Dinah Drake..

that flashback gun scene was dope.

Ollie got his John Wick on
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr. Fabulous is so redundant with Felicity already on the team
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yeah I hate mr ? and wild dog

Ragman is cool, think ill like the new canary too
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm guessing Wild dog shoot non lethal rounds but then that just makes him another Diggle. Mr Turrible just another felicity

I agree that they should go back to just arrow and diggle, too many useless ppl on the team