Options

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Post a link next time!!!!!!

Beyoncé Expecting Twins with Husband Jay Z: 'We Have Been Blessed Two Times Over'

beyonce-5.jpg?w=450

The Queen Bey is adding to her hive!

Beyoncé announced in an Instagram post on Wednesday that she and her husband Jay Z are expecting not one, but two new little ones.

“We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over,” the 35-year-old singer captioned a photo of herself cradling her sizeable bump.

“We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. – The Carters.”

The couple – who wed in 2008 – already share daughter Blue Ivy, 5
    http://people.com/babies/beyonce-expecting-twins-pregnant-jay-z/

I'm sorry (and somebody has to ? say it.) Women bearing their bare hella pregnant bellies isn't the least bit sexy and is nasty as ? . Ever since Demi Moore was hella naked and hella pregnant on the cover of Vanity Fair attention ? are lije "Look at me and my nasty ass hella bloated stomach. I'm hella pregnant!" ? need to stop that ratchet ass ? . Nobody out here wants to see you're pregnant attention whorin' ass.

speak for yourself. pregnant women turn me on

Pregnant ? the best thing going too
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Beyoncé Expecting Twins with Husband Jay Z: 'We Have Been Blessed Two Times Over'

beyonce-5.jpg?w=450

Beyoncé announced in an Instagram post on Wednesday that she and her husband Jay Z are expecting not one, but two new little ones.

“We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over,” the 35-year-old singer captioned a photo of herself cradling her sizeable bump.

“We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. – The Carters.”

I'm sorry (and somebody has to ? say it.) Women bearing their bare hella pregnant bellies isn't the least bit sexy and is nasty as ? . Ever since Demi Moore was hella naked and hella pregnant on the cover of Vanity Fair[/ i] attention ? are lije "Look at me and my nasty ass hella bloated stomach. I'm hella pregnant!" ? need to stop that ratchet ass ? . Nobody out here wants to see you're pregnant attention whorin' ass.

So much feelings

he right to a certain extent tho.... now we finna see copy cat foolish ? galore doing the same thing... all for awws and likes...
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

beyonce-5.jpg?w=450

I'm sorry (and somebody has to ? say it.) Women bearing their bare hella pregnant bellies isn't the least bit sexy and is nasty as ? . Ever since Demi Moore was hella naked and hella pregnant on the cover of Vanity Fair attention ? are lije "Look at me and my nasty ass hella bloated stomach. I'm hella pregnant!" ? need to stop that ratchet ass ? . Nobody out here wants to see you're pregnant attention whorin' ass.

IDK.. I find pregnant women sexy bruh
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

beyonce-5.jpg?w=450

Ughhh I'd hate to be your pregnant woman. What an ass.

? , you ain't that tired, make me a sammich
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jigga praying least one of them look like Bey.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

beyonce-5.jpg?w=450

• SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats to her, I wonder if they were conceived naturally or if she used IVF or some ? ...
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Some pregnant women be looking nice & thick

CMJIsZlUsAACM6U.jpg:medium...I wanted to bend kim over a sink & hit it from the back when I seen this pic.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pregnancy ? be the wettest ? .
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now she gotta find a song writer who had twins so she can drop a song about it

mariah-carey-aspen-twins_1003.jpeg

• bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    There is something attractive about a woman carrying MY kid sure.

But finding a woman thats carrying another dude baby...sexy?

Nah yall dudes degenerates. ? disgustin.

??? this is a weird outlook, pregnant women are still women, and its very normal for men to be attracted to women...why'd you make it all weird talking about other people's babies and ? ? You wouldn't smash pregnant Beezus Christ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Now she gotta find a song writer who had twins so she can drop a song about it

mariah-carey-aspen-twins_1003.jpeg

Lol @ Mariah being a songwriter.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Congrats to her, I wonder if they were conceived naturally or if she used IVF or some ? ...

IVF
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think she might be having Fraternal twins
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »

IVF

Yeah natural twins are rare AF. 1.6% of all pregnancies result in twins. Mariah, JLo, Julia Roberts, Puffy, Angelina Jolie, Celine Dion all have twins. The easiest way to get them is by IVF.

#BusinessDecisions
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    blacktux wrote: »
    There is something attractive about a woman carrying MY kid sure.

But finding a woman thats carrying another dude baby...sexy?

Nah yall dudes degenerates. ? disgustin.

??? this is a weird outlook, pregnant women are still women, and its very normal for men to be attracted to women...why'd you make it all weird talking about other people's babies and ? ? You wouldn't smash pregnant Beezus Christ?

Fuuuck no.

Nothing sexy about being visually reminded that a broad is getting creampied on the regular.