Adolf Cheeto is Now Threatening to Send Troops to Mexico and Now Starting Beef With Australia

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So some ? gonna act like whatever outlandish ? this orange ape does is normal?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    "He gangsta" - IC Trumpanzees

Don't know what you consider gangster ?

Trump sums up the definition for me. Blood a G
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Not at all, but why are some ? acting like EVERYTHING he is doing is something new under sun?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Not at all, but why are some ? acting like EVERYTHING he is doing is something new under sun?

Define everything
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Define everything

anigif_enhanced-2210-1395682153-1.gif
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Old rich racist spoiled white men that never been in a shoving match is only gangsta to ? ass ?

He used to play football b
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's happening is right there in the scriptures! The pride of Babylon the Great is being manifested like never before. Babylon the Great believes that she is and there is no one else. ? describes the pride of Babylon in exact detail. And we are all witnessing the culmination of it.

I've been warning for years that this day would come and I will continue to warn those who have ears to hear. But what is coming can not be averted. Disaster is coming and Babylon won't know how to get out of it. Calamity is going to fall upon her, and she won't be able to buy her way out. A catastrophe will strike Babylon suddenly, one for which she is not prepared. Amen.

For it was written, therefore shall it be done. Amen.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Old rich racist spoiled white men that never been in a shoving match is only gangsta to ? ass ?

Shows how much you know since I think he's gangster :)
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    gh0st wrote: »
    313 wayz wrote: »
    its always the ones who didn't serve in the military who are always the ones flexing the most for war....he is really trying to get us killed with these hawkish approach

exactly. It should be a law for presidents and congress. If you vote to take US into a war then it should be mandatory that they kids or relatives serve; front line non of that military desk job or kitchen duty. It's easy for them to vote for war when they have no skin in the game.

Trump sons will gladly volunteer.

You jumped the shark with this one....
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [Donald Trump]:"We take what we want! And after we take Russia, Mexico and the Muslims, we want the gold sucka! China and Australia! We coming for you ? !"

I would love to see chapelle do a black trump skit like he did with that coalition of the willing skit on chapelle show.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems to me like more of the bad "journalism" that continues to flood the American media. Their "facts" are weak, and they're basically telling you what to think, and people are eating it up and spitting it out for others to regurgitate it as well.

That said, it's no surprise that Trump is still an idiot and will continue to be one. But I'm much more interested in his executive actions than in his "bullying" rhetoric.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

Right. Trump is the equivalent of that mf on Rocky. Ol' "I talk tough but if you hit me I'll sue ass ? "...

raw

Best scene in Rocky V lol
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's only been 2 weeks bruh,he thrives off of conflict.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's happening is right there in the scriptures! The pride of Babylon the Great is being manifested like never before. Babylon the Great believes that she is and there is no one else. ? describes the pride of Babylon in exact detail. And we are all witnessing the culmination of it.

I've been warning for years that this day would come and I will continue to warn those who have ears to hear. But what is coming can not be averted. Disaster is coming and Babylon won't know how to get out of it. Calamity is going to fall upon her, and she won't be able to buy her way out. A catastrophe will strike Babylon suddenly, one for which she is not prepared. Amen.

"America is not Babylon" - @zzombie

Had to be done.

On some real ? , I had a dream the other day an asteroid hit the earth, but for some reason me and family survived. We were looking around trying to find survivors, but the last few living were on some Chernobyl Garbage Pail Kid ? . I think what Trump is doing is putting America in a position of great desparation, which will set the stage for what the Bible calls the antichrist, which the ppl (and the electoral college apparently) will vote for in droves. America is like a person with Alzheimer's... the mind (government, which literally means mind control) will crumble first, then the rest of the systems will follow. ? better start investing in Martian colonies.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

"America is not Babylon" - @zzombie

Had to be done.

On some real ? , I had a dream the other day an asteroid hit the earth, but for some reason me and family survived. We were looking around trying to find survivors, but the last few living were on some Chernobyl Garbage Pail Kid ? . I think what Trump is doing is putting America in a position of great desparation, which will set the stage for what the Bible calls the antichrist, which the ppl (and the electoral college apparently) will vote for in droves. America is like a person with Alzheimer's... the mind (government, which literally means mind control) will crumble first, then the rest of the systems will follow. ? better start investing in Martian colonies.

1. Yes, America isn't Babylon. America is "Babylon the Great", which would be a mystery until the time of the end.
    2. Yes, an Asteroid is coming to hit the earth and it's part of the trumpet judgments.
    3. America falls first and then the Antichrist is revealed.
    4. The antichrist only comes to power after the great war of World War 3.
    5. The antichrist brings a false peace to a world that has been devastated by nuclear destruction and has a power vacuum that needs to be filled because the "West" was defeated in Word War 3.
    6. The antichrist comes from the Middle east. From the area which was occupied by the ancient Assyrian empire and later controlled by the Seleucid empire upon the death of Alexander the Great.

? tells us exactly where the Antichrist will come from right here in Daniel 8. The first king of Greece was Alexander the Great and when he died at the height of his power, his kingdom was divided up into 4 kingdoms by his 4 generals. ? says that out of 1 of those 4 kingdoms the Antichrist will arise:

"21And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

23And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

Further study narrows down which area of the 4 kingdoms the antichrist will arise. And that is the aforementioned Seleucid kingdom which occupied the ancient Assyrian kingdom. Amen.

Seleucid Kingdom:

Hellenistic_World_250BCE_map.jpg

Assyrian Kingdom:

fc1280cd7f4b160f39ef14a30931e285.jpg

That is where the Antichrist will come from after World War 3 ends and nuclear winter covers the earth. Amen.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Seems to me like more of the bad "journalism" that continues to flood the American media. Their "facts" are weak, and they're basically telling you what to think, and people are eating it up and spitting it out for others to regurgitate it as well.
    It's propaganda 101. Tell people what they want to believe so you can push agendas.

-The Mexico thing was Trump saying he would send troops to help killoff the cartels, not an invasion
    -The Aussie things was about the refugee deal, not war.
    -The media is running pyschops on its own public, its disgusting to watch.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump is an idiot, but when the drug war was at its height in Mexico, I didn't think it would have been a bad idea to have our military wash the cartels. Of course, I'm talking about with Mexican borders, not just invading their sovereignty like Trump is.

Those Cartels were bold. They didn't even really hide their main locations and many of those mansions and strongholds were in relatively separated areas. It wouldn't have been that hard for the U.S. to bomb the ? out of them.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump is an idiot, but when the drug war was at its height in Mexico, I didn't think it would have been a bad idea to have our military wash the cartels. Of course, I'm talking about with Mexican borders, not just invading their sovereignty like Trump is.

Those Cartels were bold. They didn't even really hide their main locations and many of those mansions and strongholds were in relatively separated areas. It wouldn't have been that hard for the U.S. to bomb the ? out of them.

The US makes money off cartels. All the drug money seized isn't sitting in some warehouse. They slso profit ofg of conflict, so they don't want an end to crime and violence.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Don't forget "I respect him because he says what's on his mind"
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/sean-spicer-wont-elaborate-iran-on-notice
    Sean Spicer Won't Elaborate On What Iran Being 'On Notice' Means

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer wouldn't expand Thursday on what President Donald Trump’s national security advisor meant when he said the U.S. was putting Iran “on notice.”

"The President and national security adviser wants to put Iran on notice but haven't specified what that is," a reporter asked Spicer at the daily briefing. "What options are on the table? Are there any options like military action that might be off the table at this point?"

Spicer did not specify what retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn meant when he said Wednesday that "we are officially putting Iran on notice," after the nation tested a ballistic missile.

“I think Gen. Flynn was very clear yesterday, that Iran has violated the joint resolution, that Iran's additional hostile actions that it took against our Navy vessel are ones we are very clear we're not going to sit by and take,” Spicer said, referring to the nuclear deal with Iran.

Spicer’s response also appeared to reference an attack on a Saudi warship that unnamed intelligence officials told Fox News was either meant for a U.S. vessel, or was a “dress rehearsal” for a similar attack on an U.S. asset.

“Clearly we wanted to make sure that Iran knows they are on notice,” he continued. “I think that we will have further updates for you on those additional actions This will not go un-responded to.”
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its always the ones who didn't serve in the military who are always the ones flexing the most for war....he is really trying to get us killed with these hawkish approach

exactly. It should be a law for presidents and congress. If you vote to take US into a war then it should be mandatory that they kids or relatives serve; front line non of that military desk job or kitchen duty. It's easy for them to vote for war when they have no skin in the game.

Serious question. What are u going to do if trump gets killed or ousted and pence gets in office? What will you do if he places Erik Prince in a seat?

I was liking Pence, but until he was caught doing LGBTQ things in his earlier youthful days. The man literally has a beard wife....this is worse than Obama.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Serious question. What are u going to do if trump gets killed or ousted and pence gets in office? What will you do if he places Erik Prince in a seat?

I was liking Pence, but until he was caught doing LGBTQ things in his earlier youthful days. The man literally has a beard wife....this is worse than Obama.

proof?