Watch How This Man Is TREATED By His Babys Mother All Because He Decided To Give his son a haircut

Options

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? old as ? , but yeah ? her and her mama. Shotout to Big Boi
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She seems like a ? , but I'm pretty sure he knew that when he impregnated her so at the end of the day, that's on him.

I wouldn't go that far. He was likely ? her representative...

this is a very underrated post.

i dont think people understand how often you think you are getting one thing but its another.

everyone is on their best behavior in the beginning.

but when the novelty wears off....thats when people change or show who they really are.

then you have some idiot saying...you knew what you signed up for.

yep and thas why divorce is so high...white, black, rich , poor it dont matter.

Nah in reality, people just focus in on the one or two qualities they like and blind themselves to everything else. How often do we hear stories where the person claims they never saw the change coming, but everyone else around that person knew what the real deal was from day one?

that because a person can be two different people when they trynna impress one and bot the other.

and yes , there are signs but they are often covered up quickly by the representative
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Could b religious alot people dont do the hair cut thing he should give up parental rights no way does this end postive

religious but acting like that?

must be baptist
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Melo coming to the knicks. Im not really feeling them damn near giving the starting 5 for this ? but hopefully him and stat ball out.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woman are so dumb and some men too

Custodial only means which parent the children live with, not who can make all the decisions.

The non custodial parent can do whatever they want with their child
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give one iota of a ? or feel a drop of grief for that man. Should be more responsible with ya ? now look at how ya kids gotta suffer cause you didn't.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give one iota of a ? or feel a drop of grief for that man. Should be more responsible with ya ? now look at how ya kids gotta suffer cause you didn't.

its not that simple but...

you got it
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homie Earl should have never bust in her
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats krazy...
  • AP21
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    My homie Earl should have never bust in her
    AP21 wrote: »

its not that simple but...

you got it

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He from Louisiana yo @AP21 you know dude?
  • AP21
    Options

i saw the plate, but it was hard to tell where it was b/c i couldnt see any buildings

he sound country af and his girl had on ? white sandals. This is along the lines of white belts to me and ya'll know how i feel about that, but i wont derail the thread

but based on that alone, it could be so many places here that its not funny lol

i'ma just throw 3 out there

either West Baton Rouge which includes places like Port Allen, Brusly, Addis...

MIght be up north where Caddo Man is from. That could be another state by itself

or it could very well be where i live in BR but one of the more rural parts.

idk man lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad I don't have kids
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only made it through little over a minute.

Too cringeworthy to watch in it's entirety.
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    You could hear the ? -face in Ms. Woods' voice when he brought up her husband! LMAO!

I wonder how many unfit, deadbeat dads he'd be according to them if he let the boys' hair get all unruly and ? ? That doesn't seem like a situation he can win no matter what...
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not feeling too sympathetic towards him. He might not have seen the signs at first. But they have two kids. No way she could hold it off that long. I wonder how old they are. She looked late forties, her mom looked almost seventy.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I would never marry an American women.Actually I would never get married to any women.I usto want that traditional marriage with kids and all but that´s not what they want nowadays.They want to be ´´free´´.So be it.? that.Too much ? comes with it.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She seems like a ? , but I'm pretty sure he knew that when he impregnated her so at the end of the day, that's on him.

I wouldn't go that far. He was likely ? her representative...

The same way I don't believe women when they say they didn't know their men were abusive. I don't believe men when they say they didn't know their women were ? . People just aren't that good at hiding their true natures. Not everyone is a world class con.

Very true.That ? comes out in the first 365 days.Some people got a low boiling point gotta have an eye on that.Some people are usto ? up relationships so they keep renacting them gotta also watch out for that.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. It ain't that serious. But it don't even really matter who's right or wrong, the REAL bottom line here is this is some...
    jono wrote: »
    Dumb ? to argue over.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Monk still a ?

I must have some super sperm to be a ? and had two kids that are mine by blood. Don't be mad at me cause ya'll clowns can't see through facades.

I think you're not considering one big element here.

They have KIDS together.

Usually when people have kids together, they're differences are put to the test.
    " Oh I don't believe in the way you discipline our children" ..... " Oh I don't want our child going to this school "
    " I don't want our child going to that church ". " I don't want our child hanging out at your ? cousins stash house"

You probably didn't know exactly how much you disagreed with them until! kids where brought into the picture.

When its just 2 people with no kids ... you tend to overlook the things that grown ups do because well, they're grown ups. You might not agree but its probably not a deal breaker Or atleast not enough of a concern to brand them as a "? person".

But when you bring kids into the picture, the stakes get higher, emotional investment gets deeper.

You're right, differences between me and my wife popped up when we had kids too, but I ain't talking about how much you agree or disagree with someone. I'm talking about the person's character and how they carry themselves. That chick didn't just start acting like that when they had kids, believe that.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

i saw the plate, but it was hard to tell where it was b/c i couldnt see any buildings

he sound country af and his girl had on ? white sandals. This is along the lines of white belts to me and ya'll know how i feel about that, but i wont derail the thread

but based on that alone, it could be so many places here that its not funny lol

i'ma just throw 3 out there

either West Baton Rouge which includes places like Port Allen, Brusly, Addis...

MIght be up north where Caddo Man is from. That could be another state by itself

or it could very well be where i live in BR but one of the more rural parts.

idk man lol

Why you gotta put Iberville parish in this bruh? They probably from Shreveport or something.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    This post is brought to you by.....

j4cc96d2t6cq.jpg