Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Dead at when he smacked dudes hand away, that liquor diff got him ready to hurt somethin
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Stew where the ? is @Beezus ......I got some questions
  • Stew
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Stew where the ? is @Beezus ......I hot some questions

Gotta think she got married or pregnant? Who was that canadian always up her ass? He prolly knows.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezy left when she got too involved with ?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/now-the-republicans-will-rob-you-1791959502

Perhaps the greatest tragedy of the presidential campaign is that so many down-and-out people voted for Donald Trump with the idea he would help them. No. Now, he is going to help rich people rob you.
    Today we have two widely expected pieces of financial lawmaking news from the Trump administration: Gary Cohn—who went directly from the president’s office at Goldman Sachs to take a job as Trump’s top financial advisor—says that the White House will begin plans for “scaling back” the Dodd-Frank law, which was Congress’s best attempt to make our financial system safer in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis. On top of that, the Trump administration will also halt the implementation of the fiduciary rule, the purpose of which was to prevent financial advisers from ripping you off.

I am not exaggerating. The point of the fiduciary rule was that when you, the average person, go in to some financial adviser to learn what you should invest in for your retirement, you should be able to know that that advisor is recommending investments because they are good for you, and not because they are earning some kickback on the investment. In other words it protected consumers from predatory behavior from their hired financial experts. The one and only reason to roll back this rule is to allow people to once again be exploited by financial professionals—to allow them to make more money for themselves by costing you money. (Here is a good explanation of why the objections to the fiduciary rule are dishonest ? ). It is extremely straightforward. The Trump administration has gained power and will now use that power to allow a small class of money people to exploit everyone else. The Dodd-Frank rules are a bit more arcane, but the general reason for dismantling them is the same: to allow Wall Street to make more money. Our financial system is about to get both more dangerous and more exploitative. This is the outcome of the “blue collar billionaire” who fed people slogans about “Draining the Swamp” and then immediately turned over our government regulatory system to Wall Street insiders.

Regular people do not win from these actions. The rich win and you lose. I know that “fiduciary rule” is not a very poetic or attractive term, but all you need to know is that these people are—I am not exaggerating—doing this for the express purpose of ripping you off. They will get more money out of you and you will get nothing of value. That is what’s happening. Remember that every time you see these people smile for the next four years. Every time that you hear Republicans speak of themselves as the guardians of fiscal responsibility and protector of the common man, remember that their policy is explicitly to allow a con man in a suit to steer grandma into a too-expensive mutual fund that will leave her with less money to live on so that he can put more money in his own pocket. This is what it comes down to: money. More for them, and less for you. Forever and ever amen.

Based on everything I've seen and what little bit I've been able to piece together, I think the people who voted for Trump.........as well as the people who didn't vote for Hillary........are going to suffer the most under the new administration.

And honestly, I don't have a problem with that at all.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm binge watching some throwback Orlando games on youtube. Penny Hardaway was that ? in the mid 90s. He had the complete game. Highly athletic with great basketball IQ. Also could shoot the jumper & drive to the rim, fast & had handles plus a solid defender. He was a consummate playmaker. Plus his shoe game was stupid. Just a joy to watch
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never listened to an audiobook but im 10 minute in James Baldwin "The Fire Next time"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi43zpigptI

....U KNOW HE GOT A MOVIE OUT
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to pat Oswald for killing his wife.
    #Nooneissafe
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I'm binge watching some throwback Orlando games on youtube. Penny Hardaway was that ? in the mid 90s. He had the complete game. Highly athletic with great basketball IQ. Also could shoot the jumper & drive to the rim, fast & had handles plus a solid defender. He was a consummate playmaker. Plus his shoe game was stupid. Just a joy to watch

Would've gave Kobe hell had he stayed healthy.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

kobe killed penny
  • Stew
    edited February 2017
    Options

kobe killed penny

After Penny had the injury bug hence the "stay healthy" part.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As a Bulls fan, he used to murder Pippen. Both Hardaway & Hill gave Pippen the business in the mid 90s
  • Stew
    Options

As a Bulls fan, he used to murder Pippen. Both Hardaway & Hill gave Pippen the business in the mid 90s

I remember, I was a huge Bulls fan at the time(MJ). Dude was 6'7 with all the tools. Wasn't much u could do.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/now-the-republicans-will-rob-you-1791959502

Perhaps the greatest tragedy of the presidential campaign is that so many down-and-out people voted for Donald Trump with the idea he would help them. No. Now, he is going to help rich people rob you.
    Today we have two widely expected pieces of financial lawmaking news from the Trump administration: Gary Cohn—who went directly from the president’s office at Goldman Sachs to take a job as Trump’s top financial advisor—says that the White House will begin plans for “scaling back” the Dodd-Frank law, which was Congress’s best attempt to make our financial system safer in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis. On top of that, the Trump administration will also halt the implementation of the fiduciary rule, the purpose of which was to prevent financial advisers from ripping you off.

I am not exaggerating. The point of the fiduciary rule was that when you, the average person, go in to some financial adviser to learn what you should invest in for your retirement, you should be able to know that that advisor is recommending investments because they are good for you, and not because they are earning some kickback on the investment. In other words it protected consumers from predatory behavior from their hired financial experts. The one and only reason to roll back this rule is to allow people to once again be exploited by financial professionals—to allow them to make more money for themselves by costing you money. (Here is a good explanation of why the objections to the fiduciary rule are dishonest ? ). It is extremely straightforward. The Trump administration has gained power and will now use that power to allow a small class of money people to exploit everyone else. The Dodd-Frank rules are a bit more arcane, but the general reason for dismantling them is the same: to allow Wall Street to make more money. Our financial system is about to get both more dangerous and more exploitative. This is the outcome of the “blue collar billionaire” who fed people slogans about “Draining the Swamp” and then immediately turned over our government regulatory system to Wall Street insiders.

Regular people do not win from these actions. The rich win and you lose. I know that “fiduciary rule” is not a very poetic or attractive term, but all you need to know is that these people are—I am not exaggerating—doing this for the express purpose of ripping you off. They will get more money out of you and you will get nothing of value. That is what’s happening. Remember that every time you see these people smile for the next four years. Every time that you hear Republicans speak of themselves as the guardians of fiscal responsibility and protector of the common man, remember that their policy is explicitly to allow a con man in a suit to steer grandma into a too-expensive mutual fund that will leave her with less money to live on so that he can put more money in his own pocket. This is what it comes down to: money. More for them, and less for you. Forever and ever amen.

Based on everything I've seen and what little bit I've been able to piece together, I think the people who voted for Trump.........as well as the people who didn't vote for Hillary........are going to suffer the most under the new administration.

And honestly, I don't have a problem with that at all.

every body is going to suffer that aint good add all. i'm still laughing at the idiot redneck trump voters who are going to lose their Obama care
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

This is cute...but no balance....footwork is trash
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not impressed
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

This is cute...but no balance....footwork is trash

It's not a foot work drill Cmon elzo you kno better
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/16174787_1871679343111805_5669276967911964117_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=bab2e3b6a3b7555463a5cc9c255db0ff&oe=59487D98[/img]