Clean AF cleats,nike magista obra II FG - Black

Around 3 bills

https://youtu.be/6EzUr6KA9Dg
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    MOTD2 RE: Ross Barkley celebrating before he scored

Gabby Logan: Phil [Neville] ever celebrated prematurely?

Phill Neville: A few times...

Gabby Logan: Well on that note... Good night!

hqdefault.jpg

My Reaction:
    giphy.gif
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conte Chelsea is a bit identical to mourinho Team in his first stint.

Makelele | Kante
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to the 'Busby Babes'...

Today again marks the date of the tragic plane crash...

Here is an old SkySports tribute...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PVFIUqrUPQ
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Madrid is bringing up starting a Super League again because their game was postponed this weekend. Not for nothing but if a super league was to happen, you might see a lot of teams fold because of it.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is bringing up starting a Super League again because their game was postponed this weekend. Not for nothing but if a super league was to happen, you might see a lot of teams fold because of it.

Super League would be a ? idea. They need to squash this idea once and for all.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ManchesterUnited, Chelsea and Arsenal would most likely join the league if it's started.
  • bigev240
    Options

It's all about money. The more money these teams can get by doing this the more teams will jump to this. It would be boring especially if it's a closed shop with the same teams every year.
  • bigev240
    Options

It's all about money. The more money these teams can get by doing this the more teams will jump to this. It would be boring especially if it's a closed shop with the same teams every year.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barca or Real would win it every year...boring
  • bigev240
    Options
    My bad on the double post. Phone been acting up this morning.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options
    Second Premier League star secures a transfer after his wife uncovered an affair with a fan it is claimed just days after another ace bagged a move for the same reason

Another unfaithful Premier League star has wrangled a transfer after his wife uncovered an affair he was having with a fan.
    The footballer is understood to have forced a cut-price move 'miles away' to another club, according to the Daily Star.
    It was claimed the sportsman engineered the transfer away from the club in a bid to prove to his wife that the affair was over and to get his marriage back on track.

It comes after another Premier League footballer was forced into a transfer from his club after he fathered a child through an affair with a fan.[/b]
    His mistress has already begun the legal work to ensure he contributes financially, but was reportedly 'devastated' the player wants nothing to do with the baby boy.
    The star's wife has forgiven him, but after the child was born his club reluctantly sold him to another club.
    He is now seeking an injunction after his mistress, a teacher, threatened to thrust their affair into the public eye.
    The player, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, had a passionate affair with the fan behind the back of his partner, who is the mother of his children.

The club's manager did not want him to leave but was forced to agree to the transfer because of the player's personal issues.
    One of the teacher's friends told the Daily Star she was deeply hurt that he was snubbing the child.
    She said: 'She is not a wannabe WAG. He was obsessed with her and chased her for months on social media before she finally agreed to go out with him.
    'It got worse when numerous other girls started contacting her claiming he'd had one-night stands with them during their time together.'
    It is not the first time wealthy footballers have sought injunctions to keep their sordid sex lives from the public.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4196520/Premier-League-star-got-transfer-affair-fan.html#ixzz4XwLUfGS1

Hmmm... One of these stories has got to be about rhymes with "Diet"
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yo Gary Neville want Beef with Arsenal Fan TV!

@ 3mins mark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyCizaCqyP8

Gary Neville says he would be 'happy' to make an appearance on Arsenal Fan TV to defend his view that Gunners fans who criticise manager Arsene Wenger are 'embarrassing.'
    The Sky Sports pundit was leaving Stamford Bridge following Arsenal's 3-1 defeat to Chelsea on Saturday and overheard supporters venting their frustrations in front of YouTube channel's cameras.

Neville said: 'I walked out the Chelsea ground yesterday and there was a couple of these Arsenal fan TV camera things everywhere and to be honest it was embarrassing listening to it and watching it.

Neville was asked on Twitter whether he would consider making an appearance on Arsenal Fan TV and he replied 'be very happy to...'
    The YouTube channel then replied: 'The ? in Gary's court. We'd welcome him to come and state his opinion as we respect all opinions.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4196340/Gary-Neville-says-d-happily-Arsenal-Fan-TV.html#ixzz4XwUhXWjy

ArsenalFanTV (aka Robbie) Response:

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ey shoutouts to Nev he never ever runs from beef, even tho both Arsenal FanTV and those journalists he did the show with are usin' him for ratings.

Should be dope tho'
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options
    Ey shoutouts to Nev he never ever runs from beef, even tho both Arsenal FanTV and those journalists he did the show with are usin' him for ratings.

Should be dope tho'

Gonna take Arsenal Fan TV to the next level getting Neville on there..... better than watching Ty argue with Watford kids!
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    ngkna3c5lvim.jpg

Just to put in perspective, if we'd beaten all the small teams we were leading in most of the game, we'd be just 1 point behind Chelsea. Conte Manager of the season!

That battle for 2nd place is still on.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ngkna3c5lvim.jpg

Just to put in perspective, if we'd beaten all the small teams we were leading in most of the game, we'd be just 1 point behind Chelsea. Conte Manager of the season!

The Falcons wear red as well don't they..............

Stop with the shoulda could a woulda stuff.

Saturday SPURS is in the building tryna have Liverpool go back to back to back to back to back in loses
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    ngkna3c5lvim.jpg

Saturday SPURS is in the building tryna have Liverpool go back to back to back to back to back in loses

200.gif#70
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    ngkna3c5lvim.jpg

The Falcons wear red as well don't they..............

Stop with the shoulda could a woulda stuff.

I was actually giving credit to Conte and Chelsea. Even if we beat those teams Chelsea would still be top. And yea yea I know it's a "DIFFERENT" Tottenham. I'll just admit that I'm not as confident as I would be against little spurs...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    On loan United player Andreas Pereira scores a screamer!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-hjn-4hhh0
  • water ur seeds
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yo I recon Neville would have proper scream up with Troopz and them haha I can imagine:

Troopz: 'Nah blud Gary listen fam you MAD?!?

Gary: 'Hang on, hang on wait a minuite!!! First thing, dont shout at me, and are you telling me'...

Troopz: 'Shout at who!?! I'll shout at my own Nan blud, I'll shout at anyone blud, I dont care blud, Wenger out fam, dont tell me who I can shout at fam!!! And you were a wasteman manger what you know blud???'
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options