George Lopez goes off - "if you can't take a joke, sit the ? down or get the ? out"

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
"There's two rules in the Latino house;

1. Don't date anyone black

2. Don't park in front of our house"

Black female in the audience flipped him off and he went off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ2cxQI0Gow

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    george-lopez_anti-black-joke_vibe-1486493055-828x552.jpg
    A George Lopez set turned ugly after the comedian’s attempt at humor rubbed one fan the wrong way. “There’s still two rules in the f**king Latino family,” the stand-up veteran said at the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix. “Don’t marry somebody black, and don’t park in front of our house.”

The crowd’s giggles screeched to a momentary halt as the Mexican actor turned his attention to an audience member who reacted with a flip of the middle finger, TMZ reports. “Sit your f**king a** down. I’m talking b***h. Sit your f**king a** down,” Lopez retorted in his swear-filled tirade. “You paid to see a show. Sit your a** down. You can’t take a joke, you’re in the wrong motherf**king place.”

Amid cheers that offered no sympathy for the fan on display, the former late-night talk show host proceeded to give an ultimatum, but by that point both parties were completely through with each other. According to a recent Twitter post, the comedian doesn’t look like he has plans to change his stance on the matter.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We both posted @ the same damn time.. @mods, merge
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You lost of you feel any way about what he said

NOBODY likes ? . It's the world way rn. ? em right back ju heard
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was mild compared to how dl hughley gets down. But didn't see nothing wrong with what he said the aftermath was funny.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    His on tour with Cedric, DL H, Charlie Murphy, Eddie Griffin
    So he is the only one not black but eating off the blk dime.
    In this case he shoulda told the heckler sit down and kept going.
    He not funny to me anyway

exactly they profit from us with that lets bond and we all minorities rhetoric but like he said you bet not bring your black ass in my house smh....
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw this coming ..... not all them jokes on other races fly to well when they actually in the house ..... black and brown
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he never kicked the lady out, this wouldn't of been a big deal.
    She reacted to a joke she didn't like, yet he acted worst to her reaction...

But yea "La Mejor La Raza"...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Come on my boy y'all parents didn't tell you don't bring no white girls home?

But when it's convenient these latinos like to use black people by talking that black and brown ? . We are good enough to be used as props but we are not good enough to bring home. That's how I see it. White and Black people have a tumultuous history so it's understandable why our parents and grandparents etc told us to not bring home a white person. These latinos like to pretend they are our "brothers" and "sisters".

Naw.

It's just more crying and ? .

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but is anyone really chasing after these Mexican women like that? Like (no offense but), who wants 'em?
    They got square a*s Sponge Bob square pants bodies, they're hairy, short, got a muffin top FOH. Some of them are aiight, but the majority of them are unattractive to me and that goes for all 'indigenous' women, whether from Guatamala, Colombia or Peru or w/e.

Mexicans aint the only latino group...
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but is anyone really chasing after these Mexican women like that? Like (no offense but), who wants 'em?
    They got square a*s Sponge Bob square pants bodies, they're hairy, short, got a muffin top FOH. Some of them are aiight, but the majority of them are unattractive to me and that goes for all 'indigenous' women, whether from Guatamala, Colombia or Peru or w/e.

I feel the same way lol but to my Cali homie them is fightin words lmao
    Them ? love em some mijas
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Come on my boy y'all parents didn't tell you don't bring no white girls home?

But when it's convenient these latinos like to use black people by talking that black and brown ? . We are good enough to be used as props but we are not good enough to bring home. That's how I see it. White and Black people have a tumultuous history so it's understandable why our parents and grandparents etc told us to not bring home a white person. These latinos like to pretend they are our "brothers" and "sisters".

What?

never has a brown person referred to me as their brother.

And can we change the color gradient? Them ? not brown they're off white at best usually, or orange. While white people are actually pink/translucent.

"black" people are shades of brown the rest of these mufuckas is not. Period
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if they against us ? em