The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AcresShakers
    @CJ

Yall all in on Ibaka or nah lol?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AcresShakers
    @CJ

If morey can swing it I say do it. Hopefully Orlando take brewer off our hands.

Ibaka gon make the PNR more deadly
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AcresShakers
    @CJ

Y'all don't have the assets to get it done
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Boston hasn’t shown much interest in Anthony. The franchise is much more enamored with Jimmy Butler and Paul George since they are both younger and their games are more well-rounded, Wojnarowski adds.

:)
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just tellin my homie ibaka may b a good look in Houston during the game yesterday, he'd just need to rebound better
  • Beta
    Options
    Houston ? some hoes

Y'all want everybody every year and praise the move for a bit and then after you get him you start ? on him and throw him in the garbage lol

Rinse and repeat
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boston hasn’t shown much interest in Anthony. The franchise is much more enamored with Jimmy Butler and Paul George since they are both younger and their games are more well-rounded, Wojnarowski adds.

As long as we don't gut our team, I'll take it, I like the guards in this draft a lot as well
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    @AcresShakers
    @CJ

Y'all don't have the assets to get it done

Yes we do.....ya'll gave up a first round pick, a prospect in Oladipo and Illyasova to get him and sure yall want to recoup some of that instead of letting him leave for nothing in free agency(yall can't afford to let him leave for nothing this summer)

A team isnt giving up a ton of assets for him unless he commits to resigning with with them in free agency so yall arent getting equal value for what you traded for him more than likely

A team like Toronto could outbid us but they also have things to worry about this summer
  • Beta
    Options
    Ay I'm really asking but, when was the last time Houston coached a player up? Or rather who?

Wheeling and dealing ass ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

As long as we don't gut our team, I'll take it, I like the guards in this draft a lot as well

We discussed this in the boston thread.Smart,brown(not really impressed with duke) salary filler them brooklyn picks and we good.The objective is to compete for titles you said lil zeke will get extended what you need another young pg for? What are they gonna do to help you beat the cavs in the next 2-3 years? When IT gettin trapped in the playoffs and has to get subbed out late in games for defense on some curry ? and al horford scoring 8 points with 3 rebs in game 5's you'll wish you had a wing who can get buckets,guard pgs/wings and take over games.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Jimmy out tonight and ? wade a game time decision :#
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

We discussed this in the boston thread.Smart,brown(not really impressed with duke) salary filler them brooklyn picks and we good.The objective is to compete for titles you said lil zeke will get extended what you need another young pg for? What are they gonna do to help you beat the cavs in the next 2-3 years? When IT gettin trapped in the playoffs and has to get subbed out late in games for defense on some curry ? and al horford scoring 8 points with 3 rebs in game 5's you'll wish you had a wing who can get buckets,guard pgs/wings and take over games.

Lol this is a good point I still wanna keep jaylen because both him and the Nets pick seems semi steep
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Ay I'm really asking but, when was the last time Houston coached a player up? Or rather who?

Really? This is just some names off the top

Capela
    Bev
    Patrick Patterson
    Dekker
    Parsons
    Kyle Lowry
    Terrance Jones

• Beta
    edited February 2017
    Options

Capela - possibly
    Bev -best bet
    Patrick Patterson - didn't have him long enough/didn't flourish there
    Dekker - too early to call you'll ship him out
    Parsons -possibly
    Kyle Lowry - nah
    Terrance Jones -didn't have him long enough
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Having Woj and zach lowe is a good look for espn.That gives them the #1 nba reporter and imo the best nba writer in the business.Woj has never had a tv platform as big as espn and still runs the nba news game they must of broke him off somethin major.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sound like a hater ?
  • southsil4lil
    Options

Capela - possibly
    Bev -best bet
    Patrick Patterson - didn't have him long enough
    Parsons -possibly
    Kyle Lowry - nah

Patrick Patterson played like Al Jefferson coming out of Kentucky and was back to the basket player, went from shooting 0 3s to 36% his last year with us......soooooo yes we'll take credit for changing him to a strech 4

Terrance Jones basically the same thing except of instead of a back to the basket player he was an athletic tweener coming when we drafted him, developed his shooting touch with us......and we had him for 4 years

Kyle Lowry lol you serious? We scooped him from Memphis and made him a better passer/playmaker, shooter and overall player.....and then traded him to Toronto which helped us get Harden

Are we finished or are we done here?
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Capela - possibly
    Bev -best bet
    Parsons -possibly
    Kyle Lowry - nah

Patrick Patterson played like Al Jefferson coming out of Kentucky and was back to the basket player, went from shooting 0 3s to 36% his last year with us......soooooo yes we'll take credit for changing him to a strech 4

Terrance Jones basically the same thing except of instead of a back to the basket player he was an athletic tweener coming when we drafted him, developed his shooting touch with us......and we had him for 4 years

Kyle Lowry lol you serious? We scooped him from Memphis and made him a better passer/playmaker, shooter and overall player.....and then traded him to Toronto which helped us get Harden

speaking of Lowry hes leading the league in mins per game this season smfh he better get some real rest or else he'll be gassed by the time we reach playoffs and we've seen how that turned out before
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cotdamn KAT just yammed that
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Capela - possibly
    Bev -best bet
    Parsons -possibly
    Kyle Lowry - nah

speaking of Lowry hes leading the league in mins per game this season smfh he better get some real rest or else he'll be gassed by the time we reach playoffs and we've seen how that turned out before

He won't show up anyway
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Damn Oakley shoving the suits in MSG.

They about 6 of them take him out of the Garden
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oakley the OG about to two piece that ? . lmfao
  • MR.CJ