Waka Flocka Addresses Gucci Beef, Questions His Street Cred ( Diss Track In thread)

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    During the interview, Waka also seemed to question Gucci's street cred, asking, "Since Gucci been out, did he shoot a video in East Atlanta? Alright. I'm exposing these folks. I ain't no hater, I'm just exposing."

Waka, who cares if he can or can't go back to his old hood (Even though, I am pretty sure he can nonetheless). So a ? can't evolve in life? I hate when ? have that mindset. What are we suppose to prove that we can go back to our old hood unless its giving back then it's ? . Waka is the type of ? that'll be like "That ? trying to grown up & go to college? man f*ck that ? , he ain't hood anymore" smh. Oh yeah, If it wasn't for Gucci's affiliation then Waka wouldn't have a career

U clearly haven't been watching any of wakas interviews if u believe that ? u just said

Believe? He clearly just said that "have Gucci shot any videos in east Atlanta?" He made the statement transparent. Like it suppose to mean something if can or not
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Time end this bs
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ISva6VKLbfs
    After this it was a lot of tension in tha camp

This that complex over there by the prison ain't it @JonnyRoccIT
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    During the interview, Waka also seemed to question Gucci's street cred, asking, "Since Gucci been out, did he shoot a video in East Atlanta? Alright. I'm exposing these folks. I ain't no hater, I'm just exposing."

Waka, who cares if he can or can't go back to his old hood (Even though, I am pretty sure he can nonetheless). So a ? can't evolve in life? I hate when ? have that mindset. What are we suppose to prove that we can go back to our old hood unless its giving back then it's ? . Waka is the type of ? that'll be like "That ? trying to grown up & go to college? man f*ck that ? , he ain't hood anymore" smh. Oh yeah, If it wasn't for Gucci's affiliation then Waka wouldn't have a career

U clearly haven't been watching any of wakas interviews if u believe that ? u just said

Believe? He clearly just said that "have Gucci shot any videos in east Atlanta?" He made the statement transparent. Like it suppose to mean something if can or not

So ? just gonna sit here and act like Gucci hasn't slighted Waka before? Oh what his excuse was da drugs so will let that pass
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So whats the story behind this video?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The song man the song im known for posting stupid ? ??? Lets vote is this a good song will it end gucci career more importantly will it save wakas we here to discuss this ....this the bigest thang we got on this board the rest meek mill migos an a jim jones thread wtf...so let savor this street ? ...no body derail them ? ass jcole big sean threads
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So ? just gonna sit here and act like Gucci hasn't slighted Waka before? Oh what his excuse was da drugs so will let that pass

It ain't like Waka sat there and took the ? ...Waka got MULTIPLE interviews talkin Cash ? about Gucci, OJ, & ETC. Oj don't bother nobody brah...brah cool as a fan.

Gucci only said this time that he ain't spoke to Waka and kinda ain't have any intentions on talking to him...he ain't disrespect Waka one time since he been out. If anything Waka has disrespected Gucci wayyy more times in Public than Gucci has...
    Waka shoulda hit him up personally if he so hurt and not pull the ? ass ? he did for this White cat and drop that Trash ass feelings induced diss song lol
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Waka wrong on this one. All ? saying is he aint talk to him.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It ain't like Waka sat there and took the ? ...Waka got MULTIPLE interviews talkin Cash ? about Gucci, OJ, & ETC. Oj don't bother nobody brah...brah cool as a fan.

Gucci only said this time that he ain't spoke to Waka and kinda ain't have any intentions on talking to him...he ain't disrespect Waka one time since he been out. If anything Waka has disrespected Gucci wayyy more times in Public than Gucci has...
    Waka shoulda hit him up personally if he so hurt and not pull the ? ass ? he did for this White cat and drop that Trash ass feelings induced diss song lol

Since you from atlanta.

What's the story behind the video of dude talking all that ? to wacka about?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Waka my dude man but he back peddling. They both been trying to leave that real street ? alone so Waka could have man up and called Gucci and settle this. I actually prefer to see them working together and cool together then for Waka to cause Gucci to relapse and be on some dumb ? again. Waka is in the wrong for this one. I hope Gucci don't respond man. Stay on the positive strip.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read between the lines. All of this is happening because Waka cant get his album released and has zero buzz so what do people do that have zero buzz??? Diss someone who's popular smh
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Gucci go on the Breakfast Club and basically say that his and Waka's relationship has basically run it's course and he sees no reason to revive it?

If that's what's making Waka mad, he's definitely on some scorned female ? .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read between the lines. All of this is happening because Waka cant get his album released and has zero buzz so what do people do that have zero buzz??? Diss someone who's popular smh

U nailed it.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U nailed it.

So gucci still own his contract an wont let him drop??? Free waka!
  • RickyRich
    Options

U nailed it.

Atlantic owns his contract and they wont allow him to go . im unsure if waka still signed to gucci cuz gucci allowed everyone to go when he went to jail
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci let all the artists on 1017 go when he got locked up
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sounds deeper then rap or trying to get attention. Waka eating too
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

So whats the story behind this video?
    Sum bout a chain getin snatch

U nailed it.

Atlantic owns his contract and they wont allow him to go . im unsure if waka still signed to gucci cuz gucci allowed everyone to go when he went to jail

It's not a real label
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waka been free of his label.
    An ? acting like Waka hasn't been over seas makin money ? damn yall turn quick
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same could be said for waka hoe ass
    "Locked my CEO up"
    Now he dissin the CEO after he ain't holla at his CEO the last time his CEO got locked up
    I knew waka was a ? ? when he said "you'll give yo ? 10k but won't ? with yo ? "
    The ? type of ? is that?
    ? tryna take omelly spot ain't it?
  • RickyRich
    Options

waka been good i dont think hes broke at all
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

What's your argument here.?
    You saying it's Justified for Waka to Diss Gucci after him saying he doesn't have a Relationship w/ Waka anymore.? Gucci hasn't disrespected him...Gucci hasn't even spoken negatively about him at all. He just spoke on the status of their relationship. & Waka responds back insinuating that He can't shoot a Video in east atlanta & he choked him out in the studio one time.
    Even makes a diss track...

...all that for what though.? It just makes him look bad Right now. Either Waka really in his feelings, or it's something deeper.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah & the diss track was trash too
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci stated in his XXL interview that he still has a contract with Waka.
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waka sound like a salty hater bra .Gucci came home and started getting them bags without him now he feel some type of way.Waka been backtracking alot of statements 2 he better focus on that pretty wife of his and getting paper before she dip on his hating ass.