Jim Jones Sneaks Into Roc Nation HQ Trying To Sign With Hov

Options

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    I don't understand how jim jones signed with roc nation.....what the ? does he bring to the table???

Experience, guidance for young artist he was also an A&R I believe.

Let's not forget that this scumbag, while he was an A&R, used other artists' budgets to fund his recreational activities; i.e. bottle popping. Smh.

Dont all execs do that? Aint misusing funds a perk for that type of job.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But wasn't this ? on stage twerking for 50 in thw middle of a beef
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Interview was dope but I wish it was with somebody else becuz Flex looks like he was trying his best to ? the interview up

Flex interviews are the worst
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont ? with that Vamp Life ? , but i aint mad at that hat
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Interview was dope but I wish it was with somebody else becuz Flex looks like he was trying his best to ? the interview up

Him and Angie Martinez are the WOAT interviewers, they center the interview around their personal relationship with interviewee or just act like a star struck groupie the whole interview.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Him and Angie Martinez are the WOAT interviewers, they center the interview around their personal relationship with interviewee or just act like a star struck groupie the whole interview.

Stop it.

Angie Martinez isn't a ? ? .

Woat interviewer has nothing to with being a ? ? her im your best friend or #1 fan interview style is just wack.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I don't understand how jim jones signed with roc nation.....what the ? does he bring to the table???

I think that dude Jim is good with the behind the scenes and business ? . The clothing line, work out videos, video directing,etc. Even though i don't ? with his music i always recognized his independent grinding hustle. Musically dude isn't that great, but there is something to said about carving out a 25 year career.

Who the hell is wearing vamp life? What good hustle has he done that's been noticeable? ? probably spending more money keeping his clothing line going than making a profit
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Look Like Bleek Finally Gonna Get A Subordinate For his Dept. #RocMaintenance

I'm happy for Bleek.. been loyal, he deserves the assistance in that department.This his moment..
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the real jim always had an ear for beats

I always wondered what hov would sound like on that birdgang money beat
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    On the real jim always had an ear for beats

I always wondered what hov would sound like on that birdgang money beat

Lol what? He's pretty much on the 2nd verse
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Damn I didn't know that Jim was passionate about the Dipset brand like that. Jim is going to have to learn to show love for them from afar
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

So ? keep calling me asking if I seen jim interview.. I watched it.. Da homie spoke powerful words but let me say this : In LA u can die over a simple "where u from" & IM FROM WEEKS AVE.. said it every album ..When ? beefing I Shut my mouth that's family ? .. when ? bring up dipset & don't mention me I don't trip.. when ? do reunions & don't call me I don't trip.. but u can't bring up WEEKS AVE & don't mention me ? #NobodyCan ? still getting shot at over that block.. took ? 2 war for that block.. I sold every drug on that block HAVE SOME RESPECT.. ? this rap ? my daughters can't eat downloads..Let's get back 2 da real tho #StillDipSet4Life #RealWeeksAveNigga #240 #RipBennyWhite #FreeThig #WordsFromRuga
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does hell rell own any property on that block?
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Bruh thats what I was thinking my ? do you live there, I guess this the type of ? only real skreet ? understand lmfao.