Damn Scottie. You are a simp.

Options
13»

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

2017 and ? still gockin over photoshop hoes and MaybeLyin makeup ?

so yall just gon let me type that ? and not say nothin

swhy i dont mess wit ? no mo, ? aint real

tumblr_mpied3DB0Z1qj80alo2_r1_500.gif
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    Damn Pip
    f-iaEAso.png
    886b0b28775e99f91ff07fee2bfc55ec.png

bih face shaped like Lil Kim's after the surgery

2017 and ? still gockin over photoshop hoes and MaybeLyin makeup ?

Yeah ima have to swagger jack this and trademark it LOOOLLLOLOLLLOLOLOL

chill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfvtpD3A1V8
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn B. First your wife got Gucci Flip Flops from Future, and now people questioned you in front of her about it. Ol "deer in the headlights' ass ? .

Scottie not only kept the ? , she got a bigger ring. LOL From a hustle standpoint, I'm not mad at her ass.

Fellas and ladies, how would you have handled this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjN2bMEvMxA

now you sound like a simp "from a hustle standpoint, im not mad at her ass". ? outta here, you lack testosterone and its disgusting...

Look here you rubix cube ass ? . I'm not caping for the ? . Morally it's messed up, but your ass needs to understand. Never play a game you don't know how to play. If his and your ass had and testosterone, ya'll would have dumped her ass, not buy her ass a ring. No amount of money should be worth your self respect. But some of ya'll ? have that "cheaper to keep her" mentality.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn B. First your wife got Gucci Flip Flops from Future, and now people questioned you in front of her about it. Ol "deer in the headlights' ass ? .

Scottie not only kept the ? , she got a bigger ring. LOL From a hustle standpoint, I'm not mad at her ass.

now you sound like a simp "from a hustle standpoint, im not mad at her ass". ? outta here, you lack testosterone and its disgusting...

Look here you rubix cube ass ? . I'm not caping for the ? . Morally it's messed up, but your ass needs to understand. Never play a game you don't know how to play. If his and your ass had and testosterone, ya'll would have dumped her ass, not buy her ass a ring. No amount of money should be worth your self respect. But some of ya'll ? have that "cheaper to keep her" mentality.

They have four, count them four kids together. Again you have no idea how married people are going to react to infidelity if you ain't in the marriage.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They have four, count them four kids together. Again you have no idea how married people are going to react to infidelity if you ain't in the marriage.

Good point there. Respect.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao ? .....
    it's we'll known that ? cheated on her plenty of times. Big whoop she finallycheated too
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Lmfao ? .....
    it's we'll known that ? cheated on her plenty of times. Big whoop she finallycheated too
    ? . 1st, 2 wrongs dont make a
    right

2nd, she's living off him. Don't bite the hand that feeds u

3rd, she ? a rapper who spilled the beans and humiliated both of them.. his hoes kept quiet

? idgaf
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    The same ? calling him a simp would be the same ? trying to simp this broad

oGKzw.gif

Thats why I waited for pics before I said anything *shrugs*
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oakley should slap some sense to him for buying that ring.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=RtF5Fw6EaX0