obnoxiouslyfresh
obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
What yall think? :astonished:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhx_fdOvnrI

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should be cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, making babies, preparing the beer/liquor for their baby daddies. I don't see why this is necessary and it's liberal demon feminism.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    They should be cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, making babies, preparing the beer/liquor for their baby daddies. I don't see why this is necessary and it's liberal demon feminism.

How you know they dont do all that ? ?

I didn't watch the video yet, btw. :grin:
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope....

im glad she took it upon herself and didn't wait for anybody to come to her defense before she started to combat her issues...

Honest question...is there any man on the earth any color race or creed that women can all agree on that isn't a misogynist, or who is the model male to follow for treatment towards women? Cause ? dam every time I turn around im hearing about women who have a list of what men aren't doing but never give directions or a template to follow to avoid doing these things..
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    love viceland.. love seeing my people getting more familiar with firearms. will definitely check this out later.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this so special
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see any strategy with this specific group. They out here feeding the babies artery clogging KFC in the project parking lots with no legal permits. They are moving off emotion. Movement soon dead.
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jungz wrote: »
    I don't see any strategy with this specific group. They out here feeding the babies artery clogging KFC in the project parking lots with no legal permits. They are moving off emotion. Movement soon dead.

This ? was so disorganized but I'm not surprised. I'm all for black people and supporting our own but we gotta stop blaming "the man" when it comes to certain situations. They got shut down because of their ignorance the cops do the same thing to white people if they go feed the homeless without the proper paperwork. They lost me when they started talking about how black men ? more black women then the police ? black people. They are about dividing more than defending.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Wasn't even KFC it was Churches.

You know they in the hood may as well start passing out JJ Fish and Family Dollar gift bags.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

yall goatin the pic but the stupid ? has her finger on the trigger and probably has one in the chamber. even if she dont thats still no firearms safety. she's an incompetent ? with a gun and yall goatin this ? ? . smmfh
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

yall goatin the pic but the stupid ? has her finger on the trigger and probably has one in the chamber. even if she dont thats still no firearms safety. she's an incompetent ? with a gun and yall goatin this ? ? . smmfh

Katie got aim
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last thing black women need is guns

Expound

I'm for more gun regulation and less guns but until that happens we all have to protect ourselves

Especially with the police being so trigger happy
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayyyeee tell em to holla at old school pimpin if they ever need help using those guns to ? tasty forest critters.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

wuimp.gif

Omfg lmaoooo whitney the GOAT
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How you know they dont do all that ? ?

idk I'm just an ignorant ass ? sometimes @obnoxiouslyfresh the woman's march still have me heated.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More feminist ? to divide the Black woman from her Black man.
    ...next
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

wuimp.gif

Omfg lmaoooo whitney the GOAT

Calm down
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Expound

I'm for more gun regulation and less guns but until that happens we all have to protect ourselves

Black women are one if not the most marginalized group of people in America, even at the hands of those of their own race.

That said

Black women argue and fight over stupid ? all the time, and are more proned to do some left ? than most ? .

More guns in their hands isn't what they need.

Yeah I said it..get mad
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh

You watch it yet?

What's your thoughts on it
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited February 2017
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh

You watch it yet?

What's your thoughts on it

@jetlifebih

Ehh.... Still gathering my thoughts. It wasn't quite what I expected.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't seen the video yet, but it's about black feminists, the stud on the right gave it away.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Expound

Black women are one if not the most marginalized group of people in America, even at the hands of those of their own race.

That said

Black women argue and fight over stupid ? all the time, and are more proned to do some left ? than most ? .

More guns in their hands isn't what they need.

Lol

I really not comfortable with the idea of guns being in the hands of more ppl, regardless of gender and race

But ppl gotta protect themselves some how, especially the most vulnerable amongst us

That said, this idea that blk women, specifically, are mentally/emotionally incapable of being responsible gun owners is beyond silly and is reminiscent of past arguments used by racist to disarm blk men and women

Millions of women, including blk women, already own guns and are gun enthusiasts yet the world hasnt gone to hell

Not to mention, men, regardless of race, are more likely to commit acts of violence, including gun violence, than women
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about those on black dudes harming black women. Those Ebony mag said something similar on breakfast club and that was ? .