George Lopez goes off - "if you can't take a joke, sit the ? down or get the ? out"

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »
    If anything he's poking fun at Latino households for being racist.

That's cool until he started getting at that chick which at that point it wasn't jokes anymore, and he sounded like he might agree with that ? based at how he got at her. This man has been doing standup for years and I'm sure he's been heckled worse than that.

This is ? about nothing at it's finest.

And stop telling me what I can't be offended by because I don't do that to you or anyone else that's been disagreeing with me. Got it?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's cool until he started getting at that chick which at that point it wasn't jokes anymore, and he sounded like he might agree with that ? based at how he got at her. This man has been doing standup for years and I'm sure he's been heckled worse than that.

And stop telling me what I can't be offended by because I don't do that to you or anyone else that's been disagreeing with me. Got it?

You're offended for someone else because he told her to get the ? out.

? soft as a cotton ball
  • 5th Letter
    Options

You're offended for someone else because he told her to get the ? out.

? soft as a cotton ball

Who you talking to? Watch your mouth.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agreed...
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since this clown went there, who's really checking for Mexican women like that anyway?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Since this clown went there, who's really checking for Mexican women like that anyway?

U missing out on life if you only look for only 1 specific kinda woman. Allll facts.

Dont mind him...its his fake ? militant persona...prolly cried when found out six wanted ? lou

Lmaoo
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Short Barrel shaped hoes
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Short Barrel shaped hoes

You could ask the same about Asian women. If you boil them down to the unnattractive ones, then they are just a bunch of chicks built like adolescent boys. But if you're being real, you know that's just a stereotype. Every race has beautiful women and mud ducks. The proportions might be different, but to act like any race has no one worth check for is BS.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

U missing out on life if you only look for only 1 specific kinda woman. Allll facts.

Dont mind him...its his fake ? militant persona...prolly cried when found out six wanted ? lou

Lmaoo

Migos just sent an apology to you and your community. Figured you would be in a better mood.

@dwade206

U were raised by 2 fathers
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmaoo

Migos just sent an apology to you and your community. Figured you would be in a better mood.

@dwade206

U were raised by 2 fathers

...says the half breed, natural ? . ? outta here.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    if they against us ? em

Fam...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lol..Hispanic people can be more racist than white people.

If there was some genuine black and brown collaboration and unity maybe we wouldn't have an orange president.

Nah
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone that´s latino is not hispanic.Anyways he´s just stating the fact that latino familys are racist it does not mean all of them are.But a lot of them are.That´s actually good that he did that.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooooo yo i would never wanna go to a party or a fun setting with a lot of y'all, straight buzzkills in here. its like 10 pages of "i'm blackedy black and i'm Black y'all" over a ? set up to a joke. He was talking about how racist his moms was not HIM. plus shorty wasn't offended at all.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Apparently it didn't even go down the way it was originally presented.

She was mixed with Black and Mexican and stood up talkin ? trying to be part of the joke.

http://www.12news.com/news/local/valley/friend-says-woman-targeted-by-george-lopez-was-not-a-heckler/405248056

“At first she wanted to be part of the joke, because he's her favorite (comedian) but then it just went 180," Juan Quezada said. "Completely the opposite.”

“It was like the time of my life at first and then all of a sudden he says a racist joke about blacks marrying Hispanics, which we thought was totally funny,” Quezada said.

Quezada says his friend, trying to play along, stood up and made a gesture at Lopez.

“When she stood up she put two hands in the air and she was like, ‘I'm Mexican and black,’" Quezada says his friend said while laughing. “She was joking with the whole situation.”

Lopez wasn’t laughing and as shown in the clip yelled at the woman even after she sat back down eventually telling her to "get the f*** out."

This is just an example of his wackness as a comedian. An actual good comedian like Dave or Patrice would have handled it much better.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    lmaooooo yo i would never wanna go to a party or a fun setting with a lot of y'all, straight buzzkills in here. its like 10 pages of "i'm blackedy black and i'm Black y'all" over a ? set up to a joke. He was talking about how racist his moms was not HIM. plus shorty wasn't offended at all.

He literally said don't marry someone black and don't park in front of my house. Oh my ? when I first heard it I couldn't contain myself from laughing so hard!!! George Lopez is a genius I tell ya. Genius. Comedy ? . King of comedy.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Real
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

I had to laugh at this but it's still Black people stand up all day.

Plus this the IC and it takes at least 10 pages to know if you about that life.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

He literally said don't marry someone black and don't park in front of my house. Oh my ? when I first heard it I couldn't contain myself from laughing so hard!!! George Lopez is a genius I tell ya. Genius. Comedy ? . King of comedy.

Yes, he was saying that from the perspective of his mom or grandma that was talking to him. His mom was telling him racist ? , and he was telling the audience what his mom said. This is called storytelling. George Lopez is corny af but the outrage over this ? is wacker than your sarcasm it needs work
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Yes, he was saying that from the perspective of his mom or grandma that was talking to him. His mom was telling him racist ? , and he was telling the audience what his mom said. This is called storytelling. George Lopez is corny af but the outrage over this ? is wacker than your sarcasm it needs work

Oh ? so you're telling me that he was storytelling? Wow I didn't know that. You learn something new everyday I must now go to google and learn more about this storytelling thing you just schooled me on, it seems quite fascinating. And you're right whoever doesn't agree with your view point is clearly overreacting I apologize for being so sensitive over that joke, not bringing home a black person and not parking in front of a latinos home is side splitting comedy. I'm laughing now as I'm typing this.