Migos Forced To Issue An Apology For Comments About ILoveMakonnen's Gayness…

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Sooo u cant sell drugs an b ? ....???? :/

And atleast Makonen caught a body too.

Wait what

Yea he shot his friend and killed him. Look it up

On accident.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    They made them ? apologize the ? community rarely let any infraction Big or small slide.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homos run the music industry

If migos wanna keep getting that check then they have to bow down...Which is weak to me
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who in the hell is makkonen?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

If migos wanna keep getting that check then they have to bow down...Which is weak to me

Its not weak to apologize to someone and its not bowing down, if you offend them its actually the mature thing to do. ? respect you more for killing someone than apologizing these days smh. #BlackMediocrity
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone needs to give these ? publicist an award. That was a masterful spin.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

Its not weak to apologize to someone and its not bowing down, if you offend them its actually the mature thing to do. ? respect you more for killing someone than apologizing these days smh. #BlackMediocrity

It's also weak to constantly celebrate and brag about the imaginary dope you sell, disrespect your own women, rap about killing your own with absolutely no regard, try to prove your tough by documenting your beef with Keef and his peoples, and then immediately issue an apology to angry homos.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? Mafia strikes again.
    They're savage.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Sooo u cant sell drugs an b ? ....???? :/

u gotta be on sumn to take......nevermind

No you don't
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This news caught me off guard, because I was listening to his music, but didn't know anything about the ? .

Then he came out as ? , and I saw this.

And now that this has happened, I can honestly say I don't care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHRl3x5lLAQ

• moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a damn shame that the LBGT community get more respect than black people as a whole...
  • The Recipe
    edited February 2017
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Its a damn shame that the LBGT community get more respect than black people as a whole...

We be having people apologizing for ? damn near every week. Grorge Lopez will be apologizing any day now.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We be having people apologizing for ? damn near every week. Grorge Lopez will be apologizing any day now.

But ? it took damn near a week for that ? , these boys apologizing the next damn day. LBGT community gets got damn ? done. Po' Charlotte, NC lost all their major events this past year due to the whole LBGT bathroom ? . The ACC football title game, the NBA all star game, etc. Meanwhile we gotta hope, pray n wish that we can get justice for brothers n sisters gettin killed unjustly all over the country. ? jus don't add up.
  • The Recipe
    Options

But ? it took damn near a week for that ? , these boys apologizing the next damn day. LBGT community gets got damn ? done. Po' Charlotte, NC lost all their major events this past year due to the whole LBGT bathroom ? . The ACC football title game, the NBA all star game, etc. Meanwhile we gotta hope, pray n wish that we can get justice for brothers n sisters gettin killed unjustly all over the country. ? jus don't add up.

0tjxo9fihlek.jpg
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    migos the last group i expected to make an apology over something like this, drake maybe but these dudes talk about ? your daughter in her ribcage
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Lol boa ain't no hood in America finna let some openly ? ? bust down so much as a zip

Sellin ? ? drugs is easy. No ? but Just stand within thirty feet of a ? anything w that Molly on ya see how that ? jump

Soooo i live in the hood get a house got cheaper prices im 6.3 250 an im in a dress an keep the choper u thank ? aint gona shop with me...i got cheaper prices an this my trap an little Richard on repeat red bottom with remy hair an i got single cigarets for a quarter...never mind

r2j60m6oolq2.jpg

Although I don't condone your alternative lifestyle; @blackgod813, please send me your nudes editorials via inbox. Thanks in advance!
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I mean Molly/X is/was considered as a ? drug. make sense that a ? dude would sell it at the rainbow clubs. On a Tuesday perhaps.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    migos the last group i expected to make an apology over something like this, drake maybe but these dudes talk about ? your daughter in her ribcage

How?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol boa ain't no hood in America finna let some openly ? ? bust down so much as a zip

Sellin ? ? drugs is easy. No ? but Just stand within thirty feet of a ? anything w that Molly on ya see how that ? jump

Soooo i live in the hood get a house got cheaper prices im 6.3 250 an im in a dress an keep the choper u thank ? aint gona shop with me...i got cheaper prices an this my trap an little Richard on repeat red bottom with remy hair an i got single cigarets for a quarter...never mind

16683850_1559180930773848_2470790350477017520_n-1.jpg
    Although I don't condone your alternative lifestyle; @blackgod813, please send me your nudes editorials via inbox. Thanks in advance!

U aint got my nudes yet????? :s. I thought i sent a mass txt
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Never thought I would see the day where homos would have so called "trap/gangsta/street rappers under pressure.

You ain't know, ? is scared of the white man.

Plus, gangstas/street ? = fatherless boys.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

16683850_1559180930773848_2470790350477017520_n-1.jpg

U aint got my nudes yet????? :s. I thought i sent a mass txt

@blackgod813 just send your 'editorials' to my inbox, but be lowkey about the situation. My 'online bae' might catch feelings if he suspects me being flirtatious. Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I'm not trying to jeporadize a good thing B.