Have You Ever Contracted an STD?

Options
13»

Comments

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I think once...But eye eat so much kale and green ? eye think my body killed off the bacteria

? the doctor..Them ? charge you 500 just to wait in a waiting room..Eye Johnny ramboed that ? ..
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Dodged my last bullet in 2016.
    No sex till I'm married now
    2vtbrma.jpg

?

Bih had dirt herp

One of my ex's had an associate, who had herpes and was still ? ? with no problems.

That ? ? me off.

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Smh at you ? ? negros and phunky ? broads. Better yall than me.
    https://youtu.be/yL0IPvrUhDc

• LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I caught the clap when I was 16 from my girlfriend... 2nd girl I ever slept with.. it was obvious she cheated on me so after I got out the clinic i went back to school an never talked to her again fdb
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Dodged my last bullet in 2016.
    No sex till I'm married now
    2vtbrma.jpg

?

Bih had dirt herp

So you smashed then she told you she had herpes?

Yop. Wanted to strangle that broad.
    Trojan man saves again.
    And get this broad is a "Dr"

What's her#?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD...

HOW BOUT THEM FALCONS???
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Majority of yall probably hot some strain of hpv and herpes. Ever had a cold sore? Chicken pox? You got herpes ? . The body gets rid of hpv on its own. Herpes usually flares up every couple of years. Based on cdc info something like 60% of ppl got the herps. Herpes and hpv arent usually included in a std panel. So even if youve been tested your not 100% in the clear. Anyway caught the clap from some neighborhood thot back. Took some antibiotics all cleared up.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Caught the clap in the Philippines after the condom pop. Went to the clinic and they gave me a shot and prescribed some penicillin. Them medical personnel where so unprofessional and laughing at me. smh

And they gave you the wrong medication. You don't give penicillin to treat the clap. You give penicillin to treat syphilis.

They either lied to you or they were incompetent. Either way, no wonder they were laughing. You got ? , and then you got ? again.
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got clapped back in college with my first white girl. ? white people. (Or don't)
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got clapped before.The condom popped and I didn´t even notice.Went to the hospital they told me to buy some pills and in a week I was cured.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Claps twice the trich once. What can I say, I'm a passionate lover..

I don't see how dudes can have sex having an std. That's some uncomfortable ? to have. Woman can go a month and not show symptoms, men it takes days so n u KNOW something's wrong down there. The doctors tell u not to have sex for like a week after u get rid the clap, hell I waited like a month or more..