George Lopez goes off - "if you can't take a joke, sit the ? down or get the ? out"

Options
15678911»

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    gqkz4av0tjih.png

I just googled it. Thank you for putting me on to this storytelling thing I am grateful. I'm now going to start doing some storytelling of my own.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant even make a joke without sum ? writing thesis statements on whats fair

Lmaoo
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    bkkbully wrote: »
    lmaooooo yo i would never wanna go to a party or a fun setting with a lot of y'all, straight buzzkills in here. its like 10 pages of "i'm blackedy black and i'm Black y'all" over a ? set up to a joke. He was talking about how racist his moms was not HIM. plus shorty wasn't offended at all.

He literally said don't marry someone black and don't park in front of my house. Oh my ? when I first heard it I couldn't contain myself from laughing so hard!!! George Lopez is a genius I tell ya. Genius. Comedy ? . King of comedy.

Yes, he was saying that from the perspective of his mom or grandma that was talking to him. His mom was telling him racist ? , and he was telling the audience what his mom said. This is called storytelling. George Lopez is corny af but the outrage over this ? is wacker than your sarcasm it needs work

Oh ? so you're telling me that he was storytelling? Wow I didn't know that. You learn something new everyday I must now go to google and learn more about this storytelling thing you just schooled me on, it seems quite fascinating. And you're right whoever doesn't agree with your view point is clearly overreacting I apologize for being so sensitive over that joke, not bringing home a black person and not parking in front of a latinos home is side splitting comedy. I'm laughing now as I'm typing this.

honestly George Lopez is super corny and i don't find him funny at all, but thank you for apologising about being so sensitive. Wish more people would man up and admit that they are in their feelings.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    lmaooooo yo i would never wanna go to a party or a fun setting with a lot of y'all, straight buzzkills in here. its like 10 pages of "i'm blackedy black and i'm Black y'all" over a ? set up to a joke. He was talking about how racist his moms was not HIM. plus shorty wasn't offended at all.

He literally said don't marry someone black and don't park in front of my house. Oh my ? when I first heard it I couldn't contain myself from laughing so hard!!! George Lopez is a genius I tell ya. Genius. Comedy ? . King of comedy.

Yes, he was saying that from the perspective of his mom or grandma that was talking to him. His mom was telling him racist ? , and he was telling the audience what his mom said. This is called storytelling. George Lopez is corny af but the outrage over this ? is wacker than your sarcasm it needs work

Oh ? so you're telling me that he was storytelling? Wow I didn't know that. You learn something new everyday I must now go to google and learn more about this storytelling thing you just schooled me on, it seems quite fascinating. And you're right whoever doesn't agree with your view point is clearly overreacting I apologize for being so sensitive over that joke, not bringing home a black person and not parking in front of a latinos home is side splitting comedy. I'm laughing now as I'm typing this.

honestly George Lopez is super corny and i don't find him funny at all, but thank you for apologising about being so sensitive. Wish more people would man up and admit that they are in their feelings.

Cool now wheres your apology?
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

i'm sorry
  • 5th Letter
    Options

i'm sorry

That's what's up.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i'm sorry

That's what's up.

lol you're sooooooo corny that you went and edited my post to make it seem like I apolgized to you. wow.
    you've officially won the ? Award of 2017 and its only February. And it was over George Lopez.
    you should get off the internet.

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    The jk in and of itself wasn't funny but him going off was.

What's funny is the fact that..........ironically...........he was in his feelings more than she was.

So, if he was true to his own advice.........he should've left the stage right after he threw her out.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

What's funny is the fact that..........ironically...........he was in his feelings more than she was.

So, if he was true to his own advice.........he should've left the stage right after he threw her out.

What the ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

What the ?

What is it you don't understand?

All ol' girl did was give him the finger.

Instead of brushing it off, he went on a tirade and got in his feelings so much that he kicked her out the show.

So, who's really being too sensitive.......him or her?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He definitely overreacted over what turned out to be a misunderstanding.