Options
The Recipe
The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in The Reason

Comments

• TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great Album when ye still had his feet on the ground.Now hes a white person smh..F kanye
  • The Recipe
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Ahhh... The good ol days when Ye wasn't cooning to hight hell.

Like when Koonye was about to sign with this white guy 3H at Capital Records even though Dame offered him a deal. After hearing his music.

saebp2ghlagt.jpg

Ye didnt take the Roc A Fella deal till Capital pulled the deal last minute. He tells a detailed story on last call and has dude talk and I think he calls the dude white. But go ahead and rewrite history. Ye was a lyrical, civil rights leader back in the day let the IC tell it.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    In general the album really resonated with me being a young black male working and living life the opposite way that every other rapper talked about this was my ? , I listened to this album with my momma playing spades and monopoly and ? .
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Like when Koonye was about to sign with this white guy 3H at Capital Records even though Dame offered him a deal. After hearing his music.

saebp2ghlagt.jpg

Ye didnt take the Roc A Fella deal till Capital pulled the deal last minute. He tells a detailed story on last call and has dude talk and I think he calls the dude white. But go ahead and rewrite history. Ye was a lyrical, civil rights leader back in the day let the IC tell it.

Bruh... I've heard the album a million times, we should all know this.
  • The Recipe
    Options

saebp2ghlagt.jpg

Lets stop rewriting history then, if we know these things so well lmfao.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    For some reason I used to play the outro song when he was talking about his come up on repeat for days

Cause that beat hard as ? and when he flip it towards the end.....oooooo so cold.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

saebp2ghlagt.jpg

Bruh. Dont do that

The white boy offered him the deal first.. dame offered after that.. and dame was supportive regardless
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to rap during the time this came out and I always wish I had the skills to put a song like "All falls down" together...oh well...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

saebp2ghlagt.jpg

Lets stop rewriting history then, if we know these things so well lmfao.

How was he cooning then? Cuz the dude was White? They were probably talking a better game than the Roc at the time.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic album, so much soul in the production.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    For some reason I used to play the outro song when he was talking about his come up on repeat for days

Yeah me too, there was some bars in that tune, I always wanted to hear him used that 'I go to Jacob with 25 thou, you go with 25 hundred, wow, I got eleven plaques on my walls right now'

'My money was thinner than Sean Paul's goatee hair
    Now Jean Paul Gaultier - cologne fill the air'

'Mayonaise colour Benz I push miracle whips'
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back when Kanye was dope and made normal hip hop... And was actually a normal human being...
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All Falls Down Ft. Syleena Johnson
    https://youtu.be/8kyWDhB_QeI
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Dropout bear Kanye
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Loved it then and love it now, speaking of Kanye has there been any recent news since he gave the greatest rant of his life? or do the illuminati still have him locked down? thought Trump was his friend hopefully he steps in and helps Kanye escape the devils clutches and we can get the old Kanye back!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Loved it then and love it now, speaking of Kanye has there been any recent news since he gave the greatest rant of his life? or do the illuminati still have him locked down? thought Trump was his friend hopefully he steps in and helps Kanye escape the devils clutches and we can get the old Kanye back!

Most recent news was that he renounced Cheeto
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Family business and the outro >>>>>>
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love this album.

Through the Wire, Spaceship and Last Call were my popular tracks.

This Kanye was the best but then his soul gone get abducted by the Kardashian Satan Worshipper Club and he gone and dye his hair blond. SMH
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Classic! You can play this whole album without skipping a song.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Classic! You can play this whole album without skipping a song.

I love this album, but Breath in, school spirit and workout plan get the skip from me.