Jim Jones Talks Dipset Break Up

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Options

Juelz was never roc a fella

Juelz first album "From me to U" was on Roc-A-Fella so although he never officially was Roc as let's say Bleek,Cam Bean etc he drop on ROC
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one that thought Diary was a hot album?That was fire it didn´t have one wack track.I always knew Cam had a big ego.Back in the days I seen a big ass Cam poster the size of a building in harlem on front of the mtv building.I never seen anything that ? big that ? looked like it was half the size of the statue of liberty.I ? with Jim.

ya i heard stories about cam from this girl who used to ? wit him. She told me that he would demand the store to cleared before he enters and how hes very diva like .
  • theRZA
    theRZA Members Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Options
    Who was Jimmy talking about when he said he beat someone up in the middle of St. Nick projects??
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thought Diary was a hot album?That was fire it didn´t have one wack track.I always knew Cam had a big ego.Back in the days I seen a big ass Cam poster the size of a building in harlem on front of the mtv building.I never seen anything that ? big that ? looked like it was half the size of the statue of liberty.I ? with Jim.

ya i heard stories about cam from this girl who used to ? wit him. She told me that he would demand the store to cleared before he enters and how hes very diva like .

My ? I swear to ? that poster was ? huge.It was not in harlem it was in time square I ? up.I remenber the poster was so huge that when the mtv crew usto film outside you would see the poster all the ? time on tv.And when they usto have carson daily on and he usto interview people and ? you would see Cam´s face right behind them through the window.It was just bananas how his ego was so big that the poster took up the whole side of a building.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? workin out with jeans on

That s cuz the ? does not do any leg work whatsoever
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theRZA wrote: »
    Who was Jimmy talking about when he said he beat someone up in the middle of St. Nick projects??

The love and hip hop ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wtf are you posting a Jim Jones workout video
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    theRZA wrote: »

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Nobody wants to hear a Jim Jones/jeezy song btw

? is gonna be filled with at least 2 mins of ad libs from both of them.

yeeahhhhh followed by Gooonies smh
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    I ? with the Diplomats more than the Unit

Good for you fanboy
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever happened to the other guys in Dipset like JR Writer, Hell Rell, 40 Cal and there were even a few other guys whose names I can't remember.

What if those guys got together? Could they generate a buzz?
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    I think Cam'ron is better at rapping than 50 but 50 (or his ghostwriter) was making hits. I seem to remember that 50 Cent had 5 songs in the top 10 when The Massacre and Documentary were out.

It makes you wonder how can somebody pen so many hits when they're on a major and as soon as they go independent you never hear from them again.

And its not just 50, Cam and Juelz had a couple of hits when they were on The Roc but when they went indie the hits dried up.

It makes you wonder if they were backed by ghostwriters to help them make the hits.

50 never had a ghost writer

Well how did he go from 5 songs in the top 10 to zero songs in the top 10?

I can't say for sure that 50 had ghostwriters, but he had been around for a while before GRODT with no hits. He was with Jam Master Jay. Then when he signed with Interscope he had huge hits and huge success, then when he broke ties with Eminem and Dre the hits came to a screeching halt.

I could see that he had a smaller budget but his songwriting ability should remain the same.

Ditto for Cam.

Makes you wonder who really wrote all those hits?

Edit. I think major labels force their artists to use ghostwriters. And it works and makes sense.

Your dementia acting up again grandpa ??

Howd KRS One go from zero hits to negative zero hits ???

Also Fifty never had hits for his lyrics , it was his beats that made those hits.
    And Cam had hits back before this retarted trap mumble ? was the only thing selling .
    @5grand
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @5grand
    50 also signing to Dre and Em probably helped wouldn't you say ?
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Cam'ron is better at rapping than 50 but 50 (or his ghostwriter) was making hits. I seem to remember that 50 Cent had 5 songs in the top 10 when The Massacre and Documentary were out.

It makes you wonder how can somebody pen so many hits when they're on a major and as soon as they go independent you never hear from them again.

And its not just 50, Cam and Juelz had a couple of hits when they were on The Roc but when they went indie the hits dried up.

It makes you wonder if they were backed by ghostwriters to help them make the hits.
    The Recipe wrote: »
    m2z47ah3385h.png
    The Recipe wrote: »
    m2z47ah3385h.png

Jeezy washed up at this point wat were his numbers an jim … lol…

R-2303036-1465430154-4560.png.jpg

It was a promotion deal but he wasn't officially wit roc a fella

Juelz first album "From me to U" was on Roc-A-Fella so although he never officially was Roc as let's say Bleek,Cam Bean etc he drop on ROC

Right… but it was a promotion deal
    Whatever happened to the other guys in Dipset like JR Writer, Hell Rell, 40 Cal and there were even a few other guys whose names I can't remember.

What if those guys got together? Could they generate a buzz?

Dipset wasn't an official label no distribution deal but jr dropped under Koch an hell rell drop 2
    But tha other 1s never got a deal an jr got 3 resent mixtapes…