Comments

• Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like he's just having fun.
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was really waiting for him to yell "2chainz" adlib. Snoop talk all that ? about how everybody sound the same now and this ? legit stole 2chainz flow
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw him perform it live in Cali. Everybody was gettin hype to it. Shrugs
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I don't want to hear this from Snoop.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's still a legend

Top 25 easily
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like this song and the album... *shrugs*
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90's Snoop is best Snoop.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr Dre rollin over in his grave
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Who gives a ? what Crips think? They been irrelevant for 15 years.

679704546860421802.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Snoop been overrated musically pretty much 85 % of his career, he did what he did on the Chronic and Doogystyle, but he been riding off those fumes for 20 years, he been dropping garbage to medicore music ever since, album after album. So it doesnt surprise me he dropped this wack ? . But if white boys can rap over trap beats snoop can to, ? anybody that dont like it.
    700 wrote: »
    Snoop been overrated musically pretty much 85 % of his career, he did what he did on the Chronic and Doogystyle, but he been riding off those fumes for 20 years, he been dropping garbage to medicore music ever since, album after album. But if white boys can rap over trap beats snoop can to, ? anybody that dont like it.

Exactly, snoop one of the most overrated rappers in hip hop history

Him and Busta rhymes

yall stupid
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop has been a trash ass rapper his whole career

I love snoop though ,one of my favorite celebrities

Dude can't rap though man.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol he sound like 2chainz, it's whatever though. At least Snoop is still making music even though it's 50/50 these days. He's one of the few rappers that hasn't been on the exact same record for 20 years.
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SNOOP IS HIT OR MISS WITH MUSIC NOWADAYZ
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King$osa wrote: »
    I was really waiting for him to yell "2chainz" adlib. Snoop talk all that ? about how everybody sound the same now and this ? legit stole 2chainz flow

Tell em!
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koolaid got some Hits ....but this is one of my least favorite tracks.the Video is disturbing.i like the laid back snoop dogg with the Smoke Sum tracks
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Some of yall need to chill no one says anything about his legacy he just made a wack song, it happens

But all that "He a legend he can do whatever hes just enjoying himself" is just excuses

If Lebron goes 0 for 20 you dont say "So what it dont matter he got three rings he probably just felt like throwing bricks today"

Cam said rappers over forty make music for fun.....
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Seen em perform this ? on tour w/ wiz.

Wiz was hyping the ? up like he wrote the ? .
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop been overrated musically pretty much 85 % of his career, he did what he did on the Chronic and Doogystyle, but he been riding off those fumes for 20 years, he been dropping garbage to medicore music ever since, album after album. So it doesnt surprise me he dropped this wack ? . But if white boys can rap over trap beats snoop can to, ? anybody that dont like it.

Blue Carpet Treatment, R&G, and the last meal would like to have a word with you....you trippin

Add no limit topp dogg to that list.

That whole "? is snoop only good album" is one of the many inaccurate hip hop cliches

Da game is to be sold, not to be told was cool too. It jus was a lil off cuz Snoop's laid back style, didn't match wit No limit & Beats by the pounds uptempo hype style.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Snoop makes strictly funk albums his career would last forever. His icon status already says he'll make money off his name until he dies, but musically, he's very in pocket on that funk ? . Bush and 7 days of funk was ridin music to me, especially bush, that joint was grown man at the tonk table, my wife gon make my plate music.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop is a caricature of himself at this point in his career.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    92 up until tha dogg father, snoop could do no wrong til that album dropped. then i knew it was over. he did grew, but it wasnt the same.

If he could only get his flow back. atleast for one more album. you know that flow. when the ? was like...

"Went solo on that ass but its still the same...."