Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Does he ever talk about anything else? Who gives a ? about dipset and their overrated ass run, a bunch of trash rappers over decent beats, and only 2 or 3 tracks have any replay value

If your a hip hop fan its very interesting. Im not the biggest dipset fan but this ? was mad entertaining and he touches on a bunch of different ? besides dipset.

Never liked his music or respected his opinion, how could this possibly be interesting to me?

Your in the thread, posting and inquiring apparently their is a level of intrigue.

I'm trying to figure out why the ? Jim Jones talking about the dipset breakup for the millionth time is threadworthy in 2017, that's all

Thats called being interested something you claimed you couldnt be a post or two ago.

t1593ac2dsgr.png

If I was interested I would of watched the video, I'm disappointed not interested
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thought Diary was a hot album?That was fire it didn´t have one wack track.I always knew Cam had a big ego.Back in the days I seen a big ass Cam poster the size of a building in harlem on front of the mtv building.I never seen anything that ? big that ? looked like it was half the size of the statue of liberty.I ? with Jim.

ya i heard stories about cam from this girl who used to ? wit him.
    She told me
    that he would demand the store to cleared before he enters and how hes very diva like .

Boy you full fledged ? out here with this gossipy ass post..
    9d84964f4340012c59f901a79b4198a6.gif

why the fk are u worried about wat i do . ? hop off my nuts
  • Malcolm Chance
    Malcolm Chance Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Options
    that video Mendeecees talkin' bout gotta get leaked..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXtVdS7yaA
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thought Diary was a hot album?That was fire it didn´t have one wack track.I always knew Cam had a big ego.Back in the days I seen a big ass Cam poster the size of a building in harlem on front of the mtv building.I never seen anything that ? big that ? looked like it was half the size of the statue of liberty.I ? with Jim.

ya i heard stories about cam from this girl who used to ? wit him.
    She told me
    that he would demand the store to cleared before he enters and how hes very diva like .

Boy you full fledged ? out here with this gossipy ass post..
    9d84964f4340012c59f901a79b4198a6.gif

why the fk are u worried about wat i do . ? hop off my nuts

Stop hating rick keep in this site alive
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well Cam got the vid
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everytime jim or cam do an interview they swear theyre not on that anymore or theyre ready to move on n not speak on it no more but they keep pullin each other out the woodwork

They need to go ahead n just make up
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

That videos existence is ducktales.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me, this is the most dope thing about hiphop. We hear the songs and her the stories and rumors second hand. But when a ? get older and in a good space and u get it delivered from their perspective like this. Its like hearing emmit smith describe his shoulder cracking in the super bowl vs Denver. Good ? , even prodigy's book as grandiose as he makes himself was a good read.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me, this is the most dope thing about hiphop. We hear the songs and her the stories and rumors second hand. But when a ? get older and in a good space and u get it delivered from their perspective like this. Its like hearing emmit smith describe his shoulder cracking in the super bowl vs Denver. Good ? , even prodigy's book as grandiose as he makes himself was a good read.

Prodigy is a legend though, Jim Jones on the other hand...
  • Malcolm Chance
    Malcolm Chance Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Jo Jo Capone sayin' he's the one that gave the green light for Tru Life to rob Jim....he's the one that put Stack Bundles With Jim...also calls Jim a liar for claiming to be on America's Most Wanted.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjooUT5oxXQ
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy interview from both still a dip set fan
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder who gonna come up off this publicity n cash in....hmmmmmm tour coming soon
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam put jim jones weak ass on blast
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    C4bepAsUMAAZEY9.jpg

Lmaooo

On first glance I was like why is Michelle Obama at the same party as Jim Jones.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    camron a smart ass dude he said i remember jim wanted fake beef then he started birdgang i asked jim jim said nah just something to go with dipset and camron said i know he was gonna do something shady so i trademark birdgang lmao

This ? is ? up too. Cam not even a good businessman, he just shady af and no better than Birdman and ? ass Puffy SMMFH.
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Cam made a good point when he said they built Dipset together but he had the land.

I remember in the XXL magazine with Juelz, Zeek and Jim they said with Dipset there was no paper work for who was VP or President and all that. Cam had all of that so on paper Cam was the President/CEO/VP/CFO, all of it and they were his artists despite the roles they did. Everyone like 40 Cal, ? , Hell Rell, JR Writer had a closer relationship with Jimmy in regards to their projects versus Cam who was lowkey. They said they stuck to Cam and Killa defending him because he was the franchise and out of loyalty.

Anyways, as a team if they're building it together that should have been established from the get go. If not Cam should have at least had the decency to have a sit down about it. Cam going on IG and doing all this ? is ridiculous. All this ? Cam said and did was shady af and it says more about his character than anything else. I wouldn't go into business with a person like that.

Let's be honest where would Jimmy be without Cam'ron? He wasn't even a real rapper, Jimmy is/was playing with house money. Cam gave Jimmy a platform to be his own man and make money and to his credit he did it and made it as far as he did. Not bad for a guy like Jim. If Cam was really grimy we never even would've known who Jimmy was.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Cam should ve hit the Breakfast Club or one of those pod casts

He's smart for doing this, yall like Cam and his antics so much ? Well this about to be the roll out for his own media platform where soon you'll be able to pay to watch and listen to what he has to say..... I wouldn't give that ? to the Breakfast Club for free ? for..... Although I would have liked to hear CTG question Cam and play devil's advocate with him.

Lol at his own platform

It's IG