Ok, is there really a mass exodus to the blackboard?

Options
Lurkristocrat
Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Are people jumping ship to other platforms and abandoning the IC? Or posters just getting older?
Is Goldie site doing numbers?
Is Jack a cornball brother?
Is grouchy greg and that other ? just saying ? the boards?
Are the feds watching?
Is Dizz really goat?
Is khalessi missed out here?
Is Beta name really Mathew and is he a ? ? ?
Where da consistent females at?

I need answers!?

Whats going on here, why has there been such a drastic fall off? Gods plan?

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last week the IC was all ? up and scrambled for me on mobile. I was actually looking at other hiphop forums to join.

Just found out about Goldies site and saw Sion moved his ppm over there. Was thinkin about joining that but traffic looks extra low at the moment.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Are message boards becoming obsolete with all these other social media platforms?
    This right here os prolly why all the OGs on here be complainin about the good ol days.... It all moved to twitta
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Whats goldie site...i wana be on the cutting edge
    On his profile page @_Goldie_
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Are message boards becoming obsolete with all these other social media platforms?
    This right here os prolly why all the OGs on here be complainin about the good ol days.... It all moved to twitta

Ive yet to hop on twitter or instagram but yea i often hear that too.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats go be a no for me dog
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    "Minus well", all my CSRF tokens are invalid over here.
    I had that problem too. Had to switch my browser from Firefox to Chrome now all my ? is workin
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    "Minus well", all my CSRF tokens are invalid over here.
    I had that problem too. Had to switch my browser from Firefox to Chrome now all my ? is workin

I must of missed this
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Just found out about Goldies site and saw Sion moved his ppm over there. Was thinkin about joining that but traffic looks extra low at the moment.

jng8xcfi83jp.gif

Site's less than a month old doggy and already doing bigger numbers than that other site, don't miss the wave.
    Imma keep an eye on yall and see whats good. Right now you got this goin on in the music section... So obviously there no trill posters on there as of yet.
    q6k8s4zr6kvd.png

U right, Tribe's the weakest out the 4
  • TheGOAT
    Options

jng8xcfi83jp.gif

Site's less than a month old doggy and already doing bigger numbers than that other site, don't miss the wave.
    Imma keep an eye on yall and see whats good. Right now you got this goin on in the music section... So obviously there no trill posters on there as of yet.
    q6k8s4zr6kvd.png

Mobb Sleep and that been proven a few times over in TheReason. But i see the disrespect for UGK & it makes me think yall got an eastcoast bias fanbase aahready.

Is all the posters over there IC members? Yall postin on there & here?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think goldie's joint gonna replace this place in less than a year. I check in periodically and every time I do things are bigger and better than the last time and you can see the growth in a such a short amount of time...

Homie puttin in work

The IC having numerous issues bit weekly only helping him out lol
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

jng8xcfi83jp.gif

q6k8s4zr6kvd.png

Mobb Sleep and that been proven a few times over in TheReason. But i see the disrespect for UGK & it makes me think yall got an eastcoast bias fanbase aahready.

Is all the posters over there IC members? Yall postin on there & here?

It started with alot of former IC members, but for the past week or so it's been people from outside of the IC joining. Damn near all the chicks on there never been on the IC.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been lurking goldie's joint. nice job

IC losing it's mojo
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    yeh..
    imma go and check homie out ..support black business..

imma need some type of incentive package tho..

i be havin ? too lit!!

AND its about to be summer!!? lol
    ? about to go zero to a hunnid REAL QUICK!!
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Board is dead. You can't act the way you do here on there. It's all about fake positivity and your threads will be locked or deleted for calling out the BS. Khaleesi a mod too, yuck.

I went on there to troll for a bit and the site collapsed on itself. Two weeks of being there a lot of people left.

I dipped from there and have been on TheColi. Haven't checked out Goldie's site for too long, can't browse without signing up.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last week the IC was all ? up and scrambled for me on mobile. I was actually looking at other hiphop forums to join.

What's Goldie 's site
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just TOO MUCH STUPID ? BEING POSTED.They need to make a conscious site.
This discussion has been closed.