I lost count on how many times i cheated (((lmaooo))))

Options
Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    When it comes to cheating, it dont matter how good looking your significant other is. When you want new ? , you want new ? . What I dont understand is that in 2017 why be in a relationship if you want to ? multiple women? Women out here are real understanding if you keep it real with them.

1) i think its natural to wana smash multiple women

2) its home ? (u got it on lock)..some females want sumthn serious n wont let u smash without commitment
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They only do what you allow. Hard to be sympathetic.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's very pretty. But she gave all that up when she gave up the draws. Part of the game sis. Sawwy.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    When it comes to cheating, it dont matter how good looking your significant other is. When you want new ? , you want new ? . What I dont understand is that in 2017 why be in a relationship if you want to ? multiple women? Women out here are real understanding if you keep it real with them.

1) i think its natural to wana smash multiple women

2) its home ? (u got it on lock)..some females want sumthn serious n wont let u smash without commitment

Bruh I feel you. But theres mad women that will let you smash. I dont see me wanting to smash a ? so much that ill lie to her like im wifing and play the role. Too much work for just wanting to ? .

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    LMAO!!! I lost it when he said " I lost count" and she walked away haha.

Jokes on him though, heard that she got a modeling career out of all of this and making a lil money now and got a good dude now.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is a ? ? for that....

I expect women to act like her..
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you want to cheat, might as well be single
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im faithful its wonderful i talk ? with the ladies bout men an hate freely
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »

keep thinkin that.

Keep thinking what?

That if you stay with a man that is a serial cheater you shouldn't expect sympathy? OK will do.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

keep thinkin that.

Keep thinking what?

That if you stay with a man that is a serial cheater you shouldn't expect sympathy? OK will do.

keep thinking "they only do what you allow".

if anything, this is a prime example of a ? doing whatever the ? he wants. ? "allow".

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Imo this is the disastrous outcome of trying to make men, especially young men deny their biological nature and urges. It's like if everything in your body is screaming for water, but then society wants to deem you some kind of scumbag when you actually take the drink every fiber of your being is screaming for

It's like with forcing unnatural monogamy on young men you are almost setting them up for failure and leading to them labeling themselves and being labeled by others as dogs. They could very easily be very caring, loving, thoughtful in all other aspects of what it means to be a nurturing boyfriend/partner, but if they can't live up to an impossible task, they ain't ? , it's ? up

What I saw in that video was a young man who clearly loved that girl, but could not deny his biological nature. And what I saw with her was a beautiful young lady who let society define for her what a good relationship should be. So all of the good, the fact that he was her best friend, it should be disregarded because he needed to show his wild oats a bit? If she could understand that his love for her had nothing to do with his biological urges, who knows, maybe these two would still be together

I see what you saying, but I don't even think the pressure on young dudes to be in relationships is that strong. I didn't have my first real girlfriend until I was a junior college because I didn't see the purpose. I knew I wasn't trying to be married or be with anyone for the long term before that. I had ? friends and chicks I was cool with before that. I think every dude could do that. That's one place where there is a legit double standard for females and males. If females out running wild outside of relationships, they might catch flack. When dudes do it, it's just boys being boys.

That's why I never understand why dudes jump in relationships before they are ready. The only thing I can think of is that maybe these dudes see values in the ones they get with and want them in their lives but realize the only way they can have them is to at least pretend to be monogamous. I don't think there is any way around that.
  • AZTG
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @kai

I get what you saying and all, but if you love someone your supposed to care about hurting them and would make sacrifices to make sure they arent hurt. In this case, its just dude being selfish. Didnt even watch the video though. I personally have a high sex drive and want to ? everything that walks, but if I feel like I love a girl I can stay faithful, ive done it before and it gets easier the older I get. But it also depends. I know you dont care about your man ? other womem, so this done apply to you. It would only apply if your man ? other women really hurt you and he couldnt control his urge to ? other women to not hurt you. What happened here is two people that want different things trying to force their wants on each other rather then finding someone who would agree with their wants and be cool with it. Im just saying though, homie shouldnt be given a pass cause hes a man. Hes not even wrong for cheating or ? other women, he just wrong for getting with a woman who expects him to be faithfull when hes not willing to be faithfull
  • AZTG
    Options
    @kai

I get what you saying and all, but if you love someone your supposed to care about hurting them and would make sacrifices to make sure they arent hurt. In this case, its nust dude being selfish. Didnt even watch the video though. I personally have a high sex drive and want to ? everything that walks, but if I feel like I love a girl I can stay faithful. But it also depends. I know you dont care about your man ? other womem, so this done apply to you. It would only apply if your man ? other women really hurt you and he couldnt control his urge to ? other women to not hurt you. What happened here is two people that want different things trying to force their wants on each other rather then finding someone who would agrew with their wants and be cool with it

i laughed

Aye, it wasnt a joke but ill take the lols.