I lost count on how many times i cheated (((lmaooo))))

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Aint no way I'd be sitting there asking him about this ? years later with tears in my eyes. I wouldnt give that muthafucka the satisfaction. Look how pleased he looks with himself.

thats not whats going on, but ok

@AP21 Well go ahead and tell me whats going on since you know so much.

so he supposed to be in tears in order for you to believe he is sincere in his contrition?

MEN ARE NOT WOMEN...the sooner ya'll realize this and stop trying to make them process ? like you all, the better most of ya'll will be. Stop trying to domesticate and emasculate men!!

Ok fine. Maybe inside his head, he's balled up in the fetal position. I still wouldn't be sitting in his face crying over some old ? . Especially no light skin with curly hair, probably thinking he's ? 's gift. I wouldnt give his bright ass the satisfaction.

Lmao feelings like whoa
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? ? got ? scheduling meeting with me to " talk"....
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no way I'd be sitting there asking him about this ? years later with tears in my eyes. I wouldnt give that muthafucka the satisfaction. Look how pleased he looks with himself.

so he supposed to be in tears in order for you to believe he is sincere in his contrition?

MEN ARE NOT WOMEN...the sooner ya'll realize this and stop trying to make them process ? like you all, the better most of ya'll will be. Stop trying to domesticate and emasculate men!!

I agree with your sentiment, but come on, dude did look a little satisfied with himself.

i watched the same video that you did, and didnt get that

but i ask, did people expect him to shed tears in order to prove he was sincere?

I mean, it had to be awkward af for both of them to be up there in the first place. Why would he be smiling at something like that? I just dont get how ya'll can even come to that conclusion...

To me, it wasn't just his look. It was the combination of his demeanor and the things he said. I don't know the dude so I could be completely wrong. It just seemed to me to be fake, especially him pouring it on in the end about wanting to see her grow and all that ? . I just don't buy it. But that's really just speculation based on perception and nothing else.

i can agree with this
  • AP21
    Options

Ok fine. Maybe inside his head, he's balled up in the fetal position. I still wouldn't be sitting in his face crying over some old ? . Especially no light skin with curly hair, probably thinking he's ? 's gift. I wouldnt give his bright ass the satisfaction.

obviously, she never got closure from it

could've possible impacted relationships she had after him

forgiveness is more about you moving forward and less about the person you feel has offended you

stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills love
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ the background music.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I agree with everything @Kai wrote except the part about him loving her cause I dont think it was that deep for him, but who cares. These were kids in college. Who has time to sit up and confront their college boyfriend about cheating? Like really? A 20 year old cheated on his girlfriend. Who would've thunk it. They could both go sit down somewhere
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I agree with everything @Kai wrote except the part about him loving her cause I dont think it was that deep for him, but who cares. These were kids in college. Who has time to sit up and confront their college boyfriend about cheating? Like really? A 20 year old cheated on his girlfriend. Who would've thunk it. They could both go sit down somewhere

So let me ask you this. If you agree. Do you expect your S/O to cheat.. And if you caught him. What would be your recourse. Or do have a if I don't know it won't hurt me disposition toward cheating? Just curious.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This idea that men can't avoid cheating is pretty crazy though. It's easy not to cheat as long as you're actually ready to be monogamous and found a chick that's worth being committed to. Most dudes that cheat fail in one of those areas. I think the percentage of dudes that are incapable of being faithful is pretty small.
  • deadeye
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »

goin out and cheating is one thing.........but bringing it to the home he ain't even respect her

99y1aeqdrghd.gif

nh
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    If you dont belive nor want to be in an monogamous relationship dont get into one.

I am in total agreement with you there, my point was more about society making it seem like 1. That's the only way to be in a committed relationship and that 2. Being a male who is fulfilling your biological imperatives makes you a bad person

am with you to a certain extent when it comes to monogamy, but then again why is it then ok to police a woman's sexuality which I've seen you do?

that said, i think monogamy is unnatural for both genders and takes work... so stepping on alone, doesn't automatically make one this irredeemable, evil person

what gets me is the dishonesty

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    If you dont belive nor want to be in an monogamous relationship dont get into one.

I am in total agreement with you there, my point was more about society making it seem like 1. That's the only way to be in a committed relationship and that 2. Being a male who is fulfilling your biological imperatives makes you a bad person

am with you to a certain extent when it comes to monogamy, but then again why is it then ok to police a woman's sexuality which I've seen you do?

that said, i think monogamy is unnatural for both genders and takes work... so stepping on alone, doesn't automatically make one this irredeemable, evil person

what gets me is the dishonesty

This right here.
  • deadeye
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    @kai

What happened here is two people that want different things trying to force their wants on each other rather then finding someone who would agree with their wants and be cool with it.

Im just saying though, homie shouldnt be given a pass cause hes a man. Hes not even wrong for cheating or ? other women, he just wrong for getting with a woman who expects him to be faithfull when hes not willing to be faithfull

hho5e26t8asv.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    This idea that men can't avoid cheating is pretty crazy though. It's easy not to cheat as long as you're actually ready to be monogamous and found a chick that's worth being committed to. Most dudes that cheat fail in one of those areas. I think the percentage of dudes that are incapable of being faithful is pretty small.

what? u can have all that and some chick throws it at you.....sometimes its that simple
  • AP21
    Options
    But OB cool with her geriatric pastor being a dirt bag

bruh...LMAO

had to be one of the longest capes i've seen on here in a long ass time
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

So let me ask you this. If you agree. Do you expect your S/O to cheat.. And if you caught him. What would be your recourse. Or do have a if I don't know it won't hurt me disposition toward cheating? Just curious.

Well I'm not in college.. lol

so it's a little different. But as a general rule, people in college are too young to be trippin off somebody cheating. Thats just my opinion.

But for an old hen like myself, it's one and done. I dont have time to be lowjacking no man or wondering what he on when I'm not around. I don't expect my guy to cheat but I dont nothin past no man. All I do is trust him and observe if his actions are in line with his words. The benefit of the doubt must always be granted and it remains in tact until it's broken. If there are no signs of him cheating, there is no need for me to assume that he is.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited February 2017
    Options

Everybody is different.. I think if men reeeaaally wanted to they could be faithful.. I just think most of them who cheat don't want to be faithful. It's that simple. Being capable is not really what's in question..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Everybody is different.. I think if men reeeaaally wanted to they could be faithful.. I just think most of them who cheat don't want to. It's that simple. Being capable is not really what's in question..

i so confused
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    But OB cool with her geriatric pastor being a dirt bag

OB is cool with minding her own business. That's really all it is
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options

Well I'm not in college.. lol

so it's a little different. But as a general rule, people in college are too young to be trippin off somebody cheating. Thats just my opinion.

But for an old hen like myself, it's one and done. I dont have time to be lowjacking no man or wondering what he on when I'm not around. I don't expect my guy to cheat but I dont nothin past no man. All I do is trust him and observe if his actions are in line with his words. The benefit of the doubt must always be granted and it remains in tact until it's broken. If there are no signs of him cheating, there is no need for me to assume that he is.

Got ya..

How do you feel about having to start all over? Knowing that there is no guarantee that the new guy you run into won't turn around and do the same ? ? The other ladies can chime in as well?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everybody is different.. I think if men reeeaaally wanted to they could be faithful.. I just think most of them who cheat don't want to. It's that simple. Being capable is not really what's in question..

Yeah, that's kinda my point. They aren't ready. My personal opinion is that almost every dude gets to a stage where he's ready for a committed relationship, but it's different for everyone. I will admit though that I do think that it's true that men are only as faithful as their options. That seems contradictory, but I think there are limits to that too. Basically human relationships are a lot more complex than people believe.