I lost count on how many times i cheated (((lmaooo))))

Options

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    This idea that men can't avoid cheating is pretty crazy though. It's easy not to cheat as long as you're actually ready to be monogamous and found a chick that's worth being committed to. Most dudes that cheat fail in one of those areas. I think the percentage of dudes that are incapable of being faithful is pretty small.

Everybody is different.. I think if men reeeaaally wanted to they could be faithful.. I just think most of them who cheat don't want to. It's that simple. Being capable is not really what's in question..

i so confused

My bad.. Fixed that...

• EmM HoLLa.
    edited February 2017
    Options
    This idea that men can't avoid cheating is pretty crazy though. It's easy not to cheat as long as you're actually ready to be monogamous and found a chick that's worth being committed to. Most dudes that cheat fail in one of those areas. I think the percentage of dudes that are incapable of being faithful is pretty small.

Everybody is different.. I think if men reeeaaally wanted to they could be faithful.. I just think most of them who cheat don't want to. It's that simple. Being capable is not really what's in question..

Yeah, that's kinda my point. They aren't ready. My personal opinion is that almost every dude gets to a stage where he's ready for a committed relationship, but it's different for everyone. I will admit though that I do think that it's true that men are only as faithful as their options. That seems contradictory, but I think there are limits to that too. Basically human relationships are a lot more complex than people believe.

Got ya.. I think we can agree there.. Finding that perfect mate is difficult.. On top of that people change over time.. So staying in that space is also difficult.. But it can be done.. Human relationships are very complex..
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Crazy ? is the best ? ...............and new ? >>>>>>>>>>>old ? " - @Cain
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    "Crazy ? is the best ? ...............and new ? >>>>>>>>>>>old ? " - @Cain

Eh.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Aint no way I'd be sitting there asking him about this ? years later with tears in my eyes. I wouldnt give that muthafucka the satisfaction. Look how pleased he looks with himself.

thats not whats going on, but ok

@AP21 Well go ahead and tell me whats going on since you know so much.

so he supposed to be in tears in order for you to believe he is sincere in his contrition?

MEN ARE NOT WOMEN...the sooner ya'll realize this and stop trying to make them process ? like you all, the better most of ya'll will be. Stop trying to domesticate and emasculate men!!

Ok fine. Maybe inside his head, he's balled up in the fetal position. I still wouldn't be sitting in his face crying over some old ? . Especially no light skin with curly hair, probably thinking he's ? 's gift. I wouldnt give his bright ass the satisfaction.

I slap grown ass men in the been in shoot outs tatoos on my facs an i cry.....that is a stock broker...thugs cry
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I agree with everything @Kai wrote except the part about him loving her cause I dont think it was that deep for him, but who cares. These were kids in college. Who has time to sit up and confront their college boyfriend about cheating? Like really? A 20 year old cheated on his girlfriend. Who would've thunk it. They could both go sit down somewhere

So let me ask you this. If you agree. Do you expect your S/O to cheat.. And if you caught him. What would be your recourse. Or do have a if I don't know it won't hurt me disposition toward cheating? Just curious.

Well I'm not in college.. lol

so it's a little different. But as a general rule, people in college are too young to be trippin off somebody cheating. Thats just my opinion.

But for an old hen like myself, it's one and done. I dont have time to be lowjacking no man or wondering what he on when I'm not around. I don't expect my guy to cheat but I dont nothin past no man. All I do is trust him and observe if his actions are in line with his words. The benefit of the doubt must always be granted and it remains in tact until it's broken. If there are no signs of him cheating, there is no need for me to assume that he is.

Got ya..

How do you feel about having to start all over? Knowing that there is no guarantee that the new guy you run into won't turn around and do the same ? ? The other ladies can chime in as well?

The older I get, the less I honestly care. I have come to understand that men often stray. OFTEN. But more importantly, I have learned how women are socialized to respond to those indiscretions. We literally carry it around like baggage. It ooozes out our pores. It just ? with your mental. Men will never understand how that affects us. So I refuuuuuuuuuuuse to deal with a cheating ? cause I don't like stressing over men and I like looking 10 years younger than I actually am. I would literally be dating for the rest of my life before I give a cheater all my time and best years. I will switch these ? up like fitted caps as soon as they get beside themselves.

all kinds of lol...wut
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    And I agree with everything @Kai wrote except the part about him loving her cause I dont think it was that deep for him, but who cares. These were kids in college. Who has time to sit up and confront their college boyfriend about cheating? Like really? A 20 year old cheated on his girlfriend. Who would've thunk it. They could both go sit down somewhere

So let me ask you this. If you agree. Do you expect your S/O to cheat.. And if you caught him. What would be your recourse. Or do have a if I don't know it won't hurt me disposition toward cheating? Just curious.

so it's a little different. But as a general rule, people in college are too young to be trippin off somebody cheating. Thats just my opinion.

But for an old hen like myself, it's one and done. I dont have time to be lowjacking no man or wondering what he on when I'm not around. I don't expect my guy to cheat but I dont nothin past no man. All I do is trust him and observe if his actions are in line with his words. The benefit of the doubt must always be granted and it remains in tact until it's broken. If there are no signs of him cheating, there is no need for me to assume that he is.

Got ya..

How do you feel about having to start all over? Knowing that there is no guarantee that the new guy you run into won't turn around and do the same ? ? The other ladies can chime in as well?

The older I get, the less I honestly care. I have come to understand that men often stray. OFTEN. But more importantly, I have learned how women are socialized to respond to those indiscretions. We literally carry it around like baggage. It ooozes out our pores. It just ? with your mental. Men will never understand how that affects us. So I refuuuuuuuuuuuse to deal with a cheating ? cause I don't like stressing over men and I like looking 10 years younger than I actually am. I would literally be dating for the rest of my life before I give a cheater all my time and best years. I will switch these ? up like fitted caps as soon as they get beside themselves.

*Chief Keef Voice* She aint goin'! lmfao..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Welp, that ? was like watching me talk to a number of ex's. Cold world b
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this was fabricated
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Got ya..

s-l300.jpg
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Karma gon get ur ass
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is too too passive.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    If you dont belive nor want to be in an monogamous relationship dont get into one.

This concept is so hard for people to grasp
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

Karma gon get ur ass

fwu2fytyp0yt.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no way I'd be sitting there asking him about this ? years later with tears in my eyes. I wouldnt give that muthafucka the satisfaction. Look how pleased he looks with himself.

so he supposed to be in tears in order for you to believe he is sincere in his contrition?

MEN ARE NOT WOMEN...the sooner ya'll realize this and stop trying to make them process ? like you all, the better most of ya'll will be. Stop trying to domesticate and emasculate men!!

Ok fine. Maybe inside his head, he's balled up in the fetal position. I still wouldn't be sitting in his face crying over some old ? . Especially no light skin with curly hair, probably thinking he's ? 's gift. I wouldnt give his bright ass the satisfaction.

None of that was necessary miss
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

None of that was necessary miss

Sorry, Al B Sure.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Got ya..

I feel like you would look extra cute rocking a Patriots fitted.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Got ya..

I think its lies that age you, not the cheating in its self. The time a woman or a man spends worrying about whether their partner is faithful, looking through phones, driving past bars, losing sleep over not being certain is what ages you.

If people were more upfront, you would save a lot of time not stressing. Even if a person gets cheated on, if they immediately find out, they can quickly go through their sad phase and be back up in a weeks time. If you bathe in lies/denial for months/years and then someone finally drops a bomb on you or you catch them red handed, you will feel like ? and it will be hard for you to forgive yourself because you knew better but ignored it.

These people might even find themselves going back to a cheater because this emotional roller coaster devalues them and has them feeling like they dont deserve better, or like they have invested to much with said partner to just jump ship.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nobody really committed. Everybody sharing. Even the ones talking about being faithful got work husbands and work wives.

Monogamy is out of convenience not ethical duty or moral obligation.

I've cheated on bad ? with ugly hoes just because i wanted some new ? and there it was.

Females be hurt behind that too because they stay comparing themselves to other women.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They gon get back together
  • FRESHMAN
    FRESHMAN Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Ain't nobody really committed. Everybody sharing. Even the ones talking about being faithful got work husbands and work wives.

Monogamy is out of convenience not ethical duty or moral obligation.

I've cheated on bad ? with ugly hoes just because i wanted some new ? and there it was.

Females be hurt behind that too because they stay comparing themselves to other women.

I was about to say something similar to this. I agree with @Kai about the biological urges aspect of it. Loyalty isn't natural, it's earned through going through ? but most people think because they chose someone or someone chose them to be exclusive with that loyalty comes with it. One thing I learned when I was young that I didn't know was real is that there were males out there that could NOT be without a girlfriend. They're standards were just attention, title and exclusiveness- BAM, we good. It's ridiculous. EVERYBODY has different moods, feelings, urges, limits that change daily and it doesn't blend with society. I'm not against monogamy but I'm not with condemning people on their path to achieving it. There are swinging couples out there that love each other because they get to enjoy their sexual urges together. I don't know though, because listening to me, the whole world would just ? til they found somebody to stay with. But then there's another issue. NO SOLUTIONS, ONLY TRADE OFFS!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this sad men aint ? ...