Drake Speaks On Why He Had To Destroy Meek, Talks Quentin Miller and Why DJ Drama Is To Blame

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Drake thinks he's slick cuz now that everybody knows he's a part time reciter not a full time writer he feels like he wanna talk about the ghostwriter ? now... cuz nobody but muthafukas who don't know ? about hip hop takes him serious as a rapper now after Twitter fingers I will say Drake played that well waiting to speak indepth on all that ..
    P. Town wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Rick Ross did a show in Virginia 5 years ago and now Gee think he know MMG dudes cause a MMG bodyguard washed his hands next to Gee in the club bathroom.

U r a white boy from Kentucky playing blk online it don't get no lamer then that........Fyi renzel has had the biggest hip hop station n the 757 103jamz on lock for the past 6 yrs every Friday night on the blk out mix & mmg artists& affiliates stay n the 757...now go look that up square dancing cracka from Kentucky I'm not the only poster from the 757 on here...

The other 757 posters don't claim you weirdo. And stop callin folks white. ? is old. You literally called a poster white who has a picture of himself in his avi smh.

Again cracka idgaf about another 757 poster on here all I'm saying is all the ? I'm saying about this area & mmg is facts wigga

Mildew and sauerkraut smellin ass ? was it not you that brought up other 757 posters on this board? You see the ? people be talking about? You Grade A ? .

I brought them up cuz if I was lying about anything I'm saying I would've got exposed like u wigga..... but I'm not lying about ? now get me off ya mind & speak on the topic not me ? ..
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Lol @ gee calling other men ? when this ? be topping of the mmg set

Sad

If u don't live n the 757 ? cuz mmg is big out herr

So your excuse for dickriding men that don't know you exist is cause they're big in your area. Damn, you're pitiful.

Pitiful don't even begin to describe that bruh.
  • gee757
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Sad

So your excuse for dickriding men that don't know you exist is cause they're big in your area. Damn, you're pitiful.

Ya pitful worrying about me like a ? every thing I said about this area & mmg is facts u Donkey geek im n a pic wit a mmg ? ? just ? & stop worrying about me idgaf about ya existence.... the thread is about Drake opening up after being ethered outta the hip hop great discussion wit Twitter fingers Quentin Miller no #Bars
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sad

no one gives a ? if mmg big in 757 . Stop bring that ? up .
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sad

Ya pitful worrying about me like a ? every thing I said about this area & mmg is facts u Donkey geek im n a pic wit a mmg ? ? just ? & stop worrying about me idgaf about ya existence.... the thread is about Drake opening up after being ethered outta the hip hop great discussion wit Twitter fingers Quentin Miller no #Bars

Pretty sure the thread is about how Drake destroyed meek....read the title again
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Was a respectable discussion overall; I really like his perspective on not giving the Grammys too much power and been saying that ? . But in terms of his Meek comments, this is just as late as Meek's DC4 responses and doesn't excuse the root of the issue. Trying to dismiss those who "Discredit my entire catalog" as people who were "Gonna do it anyway" is a disingenuous excuse; a lot of core rap fans were rooting for him prior to that ? .

And then to double down and slick say he could be nefarious and talk about other artists who do it isn't helping his case at all because the bulk of contenders who matter have all denounced the practice in some shape or form at this point. (Jay, The Lox, 3 Stacks, Cole recently, ect). We aren't just talking about music. We're talking about rap.
  • gee757
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

Sad

Pretty sure the thread is about how Drake destroyed meek....read the title again

The last time I checked Drake had the ghostwriters not meek.....This is how hip hop really feels about Drake after meeks Twitter fingers Quentin Miller ether no #Bars

https://youtu.be/7L5fEjjM1IA
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    The rest of the interview is way better than the meek portion of it . Lol like how Kanye and drake lowkey fell off . The QM and dj drama ? , the Grammy ? . Basically pointing out that jay z was the one that asked for the reference tracks
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    But nope let's still talk about a weak ass beef that's played out
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    But nope let's still talk about a weak ass beef that's played out

Drama and beef sells.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What exactly did he say about Jay?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? about a higher up basically making Drama give up the references was interesting as ?

He said some real ? . I can see why he's unliked
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sad

The last time I checked Drake had the ghostwriters not meek.....This is how hip hop really feels about Drake after meeks Twitter fingers Quentin Miller ether no #Bars

Beans ghostwrote for meek

Last time I checked meek hasn't put out music worth listening to in 4 or 5 years now...that's how real Hip hop feels about Meeks music
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    The rest of the interview is way better than the meek portion of it . Lol like how Kanye and drake lowkey fell off . The QM and dj drama ? , the Grammy ? . Basically pointing out that jay z was the one that asked for the reference tracks

I doubt it was Hov. He's been writing for ? on the quiet since way back, it wouldn't make sense to ask for Drake's reference tracks and THEN appear on a song with him for VIEWS (pop style).

If someone asked for it then it had to be someone who dislikes Drake. Someone who was gonna do a whole run off it, and actually gain something out of it.

Diddy.....
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I doubt it was Hov. He's been writing for ? on the quiet since way back, it wouldn't make sense to ask for Drake's reference tracks and THEN appear on a song with him for VIEWS (pop style).

If someone asked for it then it had to be someone who dislikes Drake. Someone who was gonna do a whole run off it, and actually gain something out of it.

? appear on popstyle kanye put him on there without drake agreein to it
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Meeks fans officially ? ride more than drakes...and it's all these lames still sticking up for the ? ? he be doing

? you're a known Drake stan. Stop it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it was Nas that told him to finish it forever
  • gee757
    Options

Sad

Beans ghostwrote for meek

Last time I checked meek hasn't put out music worth listening to in 4 or 5 years now...that's how real Hip hop feels about Meeks music

Lol so cuz Drake got ghostwriters meek got to have 1 2??? Plz& If u Support Drake culture vulture Canadian hip pop ass ? saying u Support hip hop cuz y'all is both killing the culture..... having ghostwriters & claiming to be a hip hop great is not the norm Drake can try & play the victim all he wants & act like claiming greatness & having a ghostwriter is the norm n hip hop but he was getting to cocky for his britches & meek had to humble him wit Twitter fingers Quentin Miller.......Meek is still good n hip hop & winning in the real world cuz his mixtape is outselling rap albums meek is only losing on the net which don't matter cuz they think u can win rap battles, b top5 & the nu j of hip hop wit ghostwriters when n reality that's only a fact n Canada not n the States........
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek did get em with the ghost writing. If only it were 10 years ago when people actually cared. Btw, where the hell is the 757?
  • gee757
    Options
    Meek did get em with the ghost writing. If only it were 10 years ago when people actually cared. Btw, where the hell is the 757?

I don't matter what the masses think after meeks Twitter fingers ether Drake is a joke n hip hop........kats like The clipse, Missy, timbo, Neptune s, Mike Vick, AI is the 757 VA..
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I'll check it out later, I only heard the Meek/QM part. Never listened to his interviews cuz he often isn't saying ? in them.

Drake sounds very passionate and focused. Very tactical and interesting way to tackle the question about QM. Very perceptive. What they said about "you gotta make sure you ? him and he has to hear it everywhere" was cold blooded. Wonder who it was, I feel like that's some ? Floyd Mayweather, Snoop or Jay-Z would say.

DJ Drama been a ? ass ? , I was saying that ? for ages SMMFH.

I think it was either 50 or Game. He said it was someone known for beefing alot and always comes out victorious.

It would only then make sense for both 50 and Game to go so hard at Meek after Drake was done with him.

I thought it was Hov too, but him and meek are cool. Isn't meek managed by roc Nation? Could be wrong.
  • gee757
    Options
    If j called Drake miss drizzy & refused to do a trak wit Drake cuz meek....Y would j tell Drake to destroy meek? Donkey logic smh....