Drake Speaks On Why He Had To Destroy Meek, Talks Quentin Miller and Why DJ Drama Is To Blame

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

You over a year late. You need to go get that konichiwa. One of the better albums last year.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I'll check it out later, I only heard the Meek/QM part. Never listened to his interviews cuz he often isn't saying ? in them.

Drake sounds very passionate and focused. Very tactical and interesting way to tackle the question about QM. Very perceptive. What they said about "you gotta make sure you ? him and he has to hear it everywhere" was cold blooded. Wonder who it was, I feel like that's some ? Floyd Mayweather, Snoop or Jay-Z would say.

DJ Drama been a ? ass ? , I was saying that ? for ages SMMFH.

I think it was either 50 or Game. He said it was someone known for beefing alot and always comes out victorious.

It would only then make sense for both 50 and Game to go so hard at Meek after Drake was done with him.

I thought it was Hov too, but him and meek are cool. Isn't meek managed by roc Nation? Could be wrong.

True. Does sound like 50. And he known to reach out to ? and give them game to soak.
    And the Drake/Game connection there too but Game don't seem strategic and level headed enough.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Lol @ gee calling other men ? when this ? be topping of the mmg set

Sad

If u don't live n the 757 ? cuz mmg is big out herr

Lol why do u do this to yourself? You just fell for the trap and ethered yourself. Hilarious
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Lol @ gee calling other men ? when this ? be topping of the mmg set

Sad

If u don't live n the 757 ? cuz mmg is big out herr

So your excuse for dickriding men that don't know you exist is cause they're big in your area. Damn, you're pitiful.

Pitiful don't even begin to describe that bruh.

Ya pitful worrying about me like a ? every thing I said about this area & mmg is facts u Donkey geek im n a pic wit a mmg ? ? just ? & stop worrying about me idgaf about ya existence.... the thread is about Drake opening up after being ethered outta the hip hop great discussion wit Twitter fingers Quentin Miller no #Bars

Pretty sure the thread is about how Drake destroyed meek....read the title again

The last time I checked Drake had the ghostwriters not meek.....This is how hip hop really feels about Drake after meeks Twitter fingers Quentin Miller ether no #Bars

https://youtu.be/7L5fEjjM1IA

Beans ghostwrote for meek

Last time I checked meek hasn't put out music worth listening to in 4 or 5 years now...that's how real Hip hop feels about Meeks music

Lol so cuz Drake got ghostwriters meek got to have 1 2??? Plz& If u Support Drake culture vulture Canadian hip pop ass ? saying u Support hip hop cuz y'all is both killing the culture..... having ghostwriters & claiming to be a hip hop great is not the norm Drake can try & play the victim all he wants & act like claiming greatness & having a ghostwriter is the norm n hip hop but he was getting to cocky for his britches & meek had to humble him wit Twitter fingers Quentin Miller.......Meek is still good n hip hop & winning in the real world cuz his mixtape is outselling rap albums meek is only losing on the net which don't matter cuz they think u can win rap battles, b top5 & the nu j of hip hop wit ghostwriters when n reality that's only a fact n Canada not n the States........

Meek's winning in real life? He's a rapper right? And he hasn't even been good at that lately...that ain't winnng....plus his crew is a bunch of ? boy clowns

He calls Drake out for ghostwriters then goes on and gets beans to write for him, also refused to fight game and let game roll through his city and decided to stay inside....and let Drake play a diss over and over in the hotel he stayed at...that's not on some hip hop ? , that's on disrespectful man ? and he ain't do nothing

The only ppl defending the ? boy is teenagers and welfare Internet stalkers like you
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if meek wasn't in his feelings then why did he out drake for no reason. if he knew drake used a ghostwriter he could of approach him on a man level without going to twitter but he choose to be twitter fingers and everything he did backfired on him .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Duffy and drake are good now. Has been fir a while. Him and jay been at it since after NWTS. Still think it's jay and not diddy
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    if meek wasn't in his feelings then why did he out drake for no reason. if he knew drake used a ghostwriter he could of approach him on a man level without going to twitter but he choose to be twitter fingers and everything he did backfired on him .
    To me is amazing how everybody took the ghostwriting/album shoutout excuses seriously..

That ? had to be about Nicki in the first place.. i think Meek got word of Drake hating or talking down or whatever and went in on him unprepared and emotional for the above reasons
  • franknitti
    franknitti Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Options
    lol... Hilarious. ? said "Ironically good writing, great writing" is how he killed Meek.

I do think drake corny ass write the overwhelming majority of his corny ass rhymes... And back to back did sound like typical drake.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake won.....and he s still a gentleman bout it
  • RickyRich
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    On some real ? , 2 weeks at #1 then opening for Nicki on the pink print tour might have been the high point of Meek's career.

& All that was during the drake beef so explain to me how meek took a L???? Plus meek is still good n hip hop Drake ain't after Twitter fingers Quentin Miller

How is drake not good in hiphop? The ? overseas sellin concerts album going double plat and more. While meek is takin his lil ? on vacation.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    On some real ? , 2 weeks at #1 then opening for Nicki on the pink print tour might have been the high point of Meek's career.

& All that was during the drake beef so explain to me how meek took a L???? Plus meek is still good n hip hop Drake ain't after Twitter fingers Quentin Miller

How is drake not good in hiphop? The ? overseas sellin concerts album going double plat and more. While meek is takin his lil ? on vacation.

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is one of those threads that let you know you're official aging out of rap. This ? would've had me rolling a few years ago. Now I'm sitting here like, "Eh..."

This needs that WeeBey shrug gif.
  • gee757
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Gee stan game is chart topping. He'll say anything to ride on the back of Meek's motorcycle

& ya a net nerd on the net handing meek made up Ls cuz ya mad he exposed ya canadian popstar diva culture vulture as milli vanilli & ethered Drake out the hip hop great discussion wit Twitter fingers no #Bars & he's ? on u in real life......
  • RickyRich
    Options

Thats their opinion and that still dont changes ? for drake
  • gee757
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Gee stan game is chart topping. He'll say anything to ride on the back of Meek's motorcycle

& ya a net nerd on the net handing meek made up Ls cuz ya mad he exposed ya canadian popstar diva culture vulture as milli vanilli & ethered Drake out the hip hop great discussion wit Twitter fingers no #Bars & he's ? on u in real life......

u know that also applies to you right.................

Nah how is muthafuka s on the net who meek ? on every day say meek took a L? Drake is the 1 wit ghostwriters he took the L ? that ghostwritten diss b2b cuz Quentin Miller is real...

Screen_Shot_2015-07-30_at_10.57.01_PM.0.png

No that's hip hops opinion
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah how is muthafuka s on the net who meek ? on every day say meek took a L? Drake is the 1 wit ghostwriters he took the L ? that ghostwritten diss b2b cuz Quentin Miller is real...

cant be ghost written if he s credited as a writer
  • gee757
    Options

cant be ghost written if he s credited as a writer

Smh go look up #Rico

ngvxic.jpg
  • RickyRich
    Options

U basic that off.of wat 3 ppl said . Who these other ppl u speak of
  • slickwatts
    slickwatts Members Posts: 299 ✭✭
    Options
    d dot respect it
  • gee757
    Options

U stewpid Canadian culture vulture drakie outsider if u go on Meeks ig everybody n hip hop still ? wit meek including drakes bawses the Princes & his male roommate Beckham u c the ovo chain......

Drake ain't destroy ? Thats y when meek had that show n philly he had hip hop hitters from east2west ny2cali on some 2pac back ? for real

• eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U stewpid Canadian culture vulture drakie outsider if u go on Meeks ig everybody n hip hop still ? wit meek including drakes bawses the Princes & his male roommate Beckham u c the ovo chain......

Drake ain't destroy ? Thats y when meek had that show n philly he had hip hop hitters from east2west ny2cali on some 2pac back ? for real

Real spit my ? , do you got a job? Or is "working for the KKKRACKAHH KLANSMEN for sqwarehs???" I'm legit confused