Charlotte CIAA week!

Options
2»

Comments

• ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? moments everywhere. it was live. black excellence?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's always n-gga moments at CIAA weekend
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    which one of you ? got arrested? shot? stabbed? someone pregnant?

i used to hit madd parties during ciaa but im about over the ? . never been to a game.. lol and my alma mater lost in the CIAA championship game this year
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here we go again...
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always want to go but I always have to work. Can't wait to live my life as a ?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    I always want to go but I always have to work. Can't wait to live my life as a ?

Theres day n nght parties to choose
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    ima prolly go out to one club. CIAA is kinda like one of them things where you do once just to say you've done it. It can be fun, but it's really overrated. I already know ? gonna be getting shot (Diddy's VIP party last CIAA) and these slime ball clubs gonna be charging $200 for parking. ? outta here...

2 hunnid jus to park??!! Shhhiiiiiittt!

I've been to all kind of events on that kind of level (and bigger) and I ain't never seen anyone try to cap on parking like that. The most I've seen is a hundun and that's where all the big boy whips are @.

For 200, I need some out of this world head from some beautiful bish from out da club in the parking lot b4 I leave. lol

Yeah man. Certain spots uptown last year were charging $175+ just to park.

175? To park? ? please!!! Man I haven't seen anything special to go to this week. I went to the old school hiphop concert last year and hung out at the event in the Convention Center. Man I am not going to no clubs for CIAA! Damn that lol. ? be taxin for these parties smh.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    The women were thick as hell

B-9aKzAUoAAef1m.jpg:large

Yuck!
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Been here(Charlotte) since 2008 and never participated in this.. Always beautiful to see that many black folks uptown enjoying themselves.

Anyway..

http://www.tourneyparties.com/page/9/

I stopped at page 9 when I seem they was still on Friday with the parties.

Celebs eat good off ? Like this. Gotti, meek and Jeezy probably do at least 20K off the walk thru's alone
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Mizz twerksum is coming out here, i may have to see where she at.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh, may ? with a day party
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Yea ill do a table at oakroom for a saturday day party but other than that its ups in air
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    ima prolly go out to one club. CIAA is kinda like one of them things where you do once just to say you've done it. It can be fun, but it's really overrated. I already know ? gonna be getting shot (Diddy's VIP party last CIAA) and these slime ball clubs gonna be charging $200 for parking. ? outta here...

I've been to all kind of events on that kind of level (and bigger) and I ain't never seen anyone try to cap on parking like that. The most I've seen is a hundun and that's where all the big boy whips are @.

For 200, I need some out of this world head from some beautiful bish from out da club in the parking lot b4 I leave. lol

175? To park? ? please!!! Man I haven't seen anything special to go to this week. I went to the old school hiphop concert last year and hung out at the event in the Convention Center. Man I am not going to no clubs for CIAA! Damn that lol. ? be taxin for these parties smh.
    yea i aint done any cia ? since like 2013. i aint originally from charlotte, but it seems like mostly charlotte natives who get hype over ciaa
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

yea i aint done any cia ? since like 2013. i aint originally from charlotte, but it seems like mostly charlotte natives who get hype over ciaa

200k people come to the city WTF lol. Also I've never paid anything over $20 to park ? ? for $175 and that was at Club 935 I believe.

Word I know people coming from NYC and Texas going out there. I'm tempted to go out there

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be in Charlotte this weekend for the Mike Epps show but just realized yesterday it was CIAA weekend. Actually started looking less forward to it once I found out. Not my scene anymore. I was looking forward to cooling downtown but not with all that ? going on.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

200k people come to the city WTF lol. Also I've never paid anything over $20 to park ? ? for $175 and that was at Club 935 I believe.

the $175+ parking was for vallet parking in Uptown a few years ago i was out there
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never been. Someone post up some footage.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

the $175+ parking was for vallet parking in Uptown a few years ago i was out there

Im sure at the ritz
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know if it's changed, but we used to party for free during CIAA. Just hit the Westin hotel bar. ? be packed with people.