Why Do Cats Hate On DJ Vlad?

Options

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care about him one way or the other, tbh.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a battyboi
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    He's literally instigating a beef between Lil' Yatchty and Kodak Black as I type

This honestly.

We go act like he doesn't go out of his way to instigate beef for ad revenue.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one hates on Vlad

He's a satanist and a sodomite
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's the dude who will boost dudes up to fight but then get lost when ? gets real.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always wonder if black entertainers would be as candid if Vlad was black. Vlad have them dude bare their soul sometimes.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know it's his " Schtick" but it comes off a little Cop-like 2 me and I don't like that prying/ slick ass nosey, encroaching tone he exudes.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like a handful of his interviews, he does a lot with people that were in the background of a lot of beefs from back in the day and they give a lot of cool info. Like bg knoccout and others. A lot of his interviews I don't care for and I do find his voice annoying af.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't watch enough videos to know whether or not he starts ? , but there are mad dudes on Y/T that seem to do that. They're black though, so maybe that's why they get a pass. (Or maybe they just aren't as popular as Vlad yet, so don't get the hate.)

If something is bad for blacks, its bad for blacks whether it's a white person who does it or a black person. That's something more black people need to understand.

Stop it crispy!
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    He's a culture vulture. Jason black just made a post about him today

Link???!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    He pushes the narrative of violence with younger black artist. And he ask the questions like he's trying to get these dudes indictments . He is also super petty. Check him out trying to push the nas convo with anyone who will listen.

• JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like the fragment way he portrays his interviews. Other than that I don't care about him at all.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody ? wit him because he's the whiteboy that comes to the hood and lights a match, but leaves before the fire really starts, after the house burns down, he comes back to speculate with various parties about the cause, which will basically start another fire.

A real one like Sway wouldn't even let NoPlug have an interview, let alone release footage of him detailing him killing somebody who a lot of people care about. Because why give that ? a forum.

That's the difference.

Vlad basically feeds of the negativity of the culture/community and real ? can see that in his actions.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Vlad the type of ? that when ya'll hoop, and score wit 4 ? on the court because your 5th was still at the water fountain, he the one that be like "ya mans checked ball though" like yea, it's not illegal, but you a ? anyway.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The guy is so obsessed with gun crime and getting rappers to criminalize themselves up on camera that's it's become something of a parody now. If people are stupid enough to bait themselves up on camera to him then I guess they get what they deserve.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of the few videos I've seen of his, his interviews are dumb...either he's not really informed on who he's talking to/doesn't ask that good of questions, or the interviewee is off for whatever reason....then I started hearing about him being called out on his ? and his body of work isn't strong enough for me to give him the benefit of the doubt.

If I wana see interviews I'll watch breakfast club, hot97 or listen to some podcasts. I don't need no info from somebody on vlad's couch.

I ? hate the way he interviews. He'll be like

"So, how old are you?" Then follow up with "Very interesting...and why'd you choose that age?"

who ghostwriting for you ? ?

LMAO
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jealousy.People don´t like people coming up.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Nobody ? wit him because he's the whiteboy that comes to the hood and lights a match, but leaves before the fire really starts, after the house burns down, he comes back to speculate with various parties about the cause, which will basically start another fire.

A real one like Sway wouldn't even let NoPlug have an interview, let alone release footage of him detailing him killing somebody who a lot of people care about. Because why give that ? a forum.

That's the difference.

Vlad basically feeds of the negativity of the culture/community and real ? can see that in his actions.

Close thread
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Im mad that he makes rappers talk Bout killing each other"

THEY MAKE FUCKN DISS RECORDS ABOUT THIS ? BOZO!!!
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vlad asks questions that the people want to know.When he interviews conscious people he asks conscious questions.? outta here with that culture vulture ? .
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoo if you don't see the problem with a ? like a Vlad, you a problem

Cool, they should know better, so what..these ? ain't got ? but their stories and they trying to make a way at the end of the day,

Don't absolve him. He's a predator and a sucka. You a grown man pushing gossip, slander, stereotypes but then play victim once you got touched up

Somebody asked if these ? would feel comfortable
    Talking the way they talk to him with a black dude. Legit question.

The lane he lies in ain't for him to be in and ? shouldn't be giving no words. Go exploit your own culture ? boy
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why do Muslims hate Donald trump
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people say he work for the feds