Options
13»

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    plain clothes or not he still stood up for his kind no matter what.

Pac used to use his homes as "mission houses" early on n let homeless people live in em.
    Pac wasn't MLK, but he did alot for his community especially early on. Study Pacs history n you will find alot of low key stuff he did for others. Using the Pac wasn't a "gangsta" narrative to discredit what he did in his career is a weak argument. Plus everyone who knows hip hop know suge was ? Pac n all them death row artist, snoop himself said he aint make real money till he went to no limit n dre left cause he was getting ? for his masters

Pac was one of a kind he was always down for his people no matter what.even tho his own kind of bashing him he still spoke out .I think pac knew he was gettin ripped off but suge would give him a car something to keep him happy
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question...Wack is essentially saying Pac was a fake Blood. And I get that logic; Pac was claiming the MOB cause it was who was down to ride with him at the time.

But would Wack say this ? he's saying about Pac about Lil Wayne or Chris Brown??? Neither of them would run up on some real ass SSC in an attempt to hold down the set.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question...Wack is essentially saying Pac was a fake Blood. And I get that logic; Pac was claiming the MOB cause it was who was down to ride with him at the time.

But would Wack say this ? he's saying about Pac about Lil Wayne or Chris Brown??? Neither of them would run up on some real ass SSC in an attempt to hold down the set.

Any living ? is a potential food source so probably not. If either one died well.......

I still wholeheartedly believe Pac had a lot of these older guys feeling some type of way especially (some) people in California.
    That ? Pac would come through and overshadow everything acting all happy and hyper and ? would be seething in the cut. "I hate that ? " lol. The ? died and got exhalted even higher. ? still riding on a tank of hate fumes from 96.
  • Golden111
    Golden111 Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Are we talking about 2pac the man who saw 2 white cops harassing a black man , then pac pull over to help the brother and shot 2 cops and took it to trial and won ! Are we talking about pac who got set up and blindsided to get rob ! The dude demanded his jewelry and he said no and tried to pull for his weapon! Are we talking about pac who didn't give a ? what he said about white people and the system? Then you wanna talk about money ! We all know pac was getting sued left and right in his last days , pac said he never wanted to go back to court so he was just paying people off so he wouldn't go to court ! Even when he knew people was making ? up ! But wack 100 is weak for trying to down a man who can't talk back or defend him self .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pac slander is crazy ...
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Were these cops in uniform
    If they werent yall can gtfoh with that story

No, no not at all they were in plain clothes but ? will say PAC shot two boys in blue with their badges shining

We all know if you shoot a cop what will happen, Jamil Al-Amin been locked up over 20 years for "supposedly shooting at the police"

This is true BUT this where people always seem to forget. The two cops were out of uniform, off work and harassing civilians. Any sane judge would know that this couldn't hold up in court.

People take what I said as a diss to Pac I'm just being real. But Pac is dad to some of these ? though.

? is disgusting b. If told some of these stans on the streets that their idol was a pink shoe wearing fairy in the past, them ? would jump me.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    The pac slander is crazy ...

When you great you always gonna get unjustly slandered

It's just a apart of this weird world..Pac been physically dead for 20 years and people still can't let him rest..Eye think if Pac was mummified like the pharaohs ,people would be crowded around his corpse in a exhibit either praising or ridiculing the shape of his head

The ? was just a ? ..point blank period..
  • RickyRich
    Options
    the whole dancing thing maybe was his mom idea keeping him out of getting caught up in the streets . We all got put into something that we didnt improve by our moms .
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @RickyRich Na that's just yo ? ass. And stop followin me around clickin feelings because your dad shoulda stayed in his lane.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    @RickyRich Na that's just yo ? ass. And stop followin me around clickin feelings because your dad shoulda stayed in his lane.

aint nobody following you around u ? ? . u need to stay in yo lane
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Golden111 wrote: »
    Are we talking about 2pac the man who saw 2 white cops harassing a black man , then pac pull over to help the brother and shot 2 cops and took it to trial and won ! Are we talking about pac who got set up and blindsided to get rob ! The dude demanded his jewelry and he said no and tried to pull for his weapon! Are we talking about pac who didn't give a ? what he said about white people and the system? Then you wanna talk about money ! We all know pac was getting sued left and right in his last days , pac said he never wanted to go back to court so he was just paying people off so he wouldn't go to court ! Even when he knew people was making ? up ! But wack 100 is weak for trying to down a man who can't talk back or defend him self .

Yes

? be forgetting ? ..is hard to defend Pac w/o sounding like a stan ass dude..but all that ? u said is the type of stuff people forget when talking bout Pac. There are alot of fake gangstas in the industry that are breathing that this dude can talk about...y he not bringing them up.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why discuss a dead man now. But what wacc was saying is almost spot on from him being a MOB member . He wasn't bangin. Older homies always said PAC isn't respected on that level . My big homie keita rocc rolled wit the row and always said PAC wasn't bangin but he was the most consistent wit what he was doing and would catch a fade wit anyone win or lose. Said he was solid and a really good dude . Fucc Wacc cause he was on a yard does not mean he was solid. Anyone can ? or knock out weirdo white boys but I NEVER hear his name ring bells in these streets. Never. He's a valley ? and valley ? embellish ? like they are live as fucc and there not!
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why discuss a dead man now. But what wacc was saying is almost spot on from him being a MOB member . He wasn't bangin. Older homies always said PAC isn't respected on that level . My big homie keita rocc rolled wit the row and always said PAC wasn't bangin but he was the most consistent wit what he was doing and would catch a fade wit anyone win or lose. Said he was solid and a really good dude . Fucc Wacc cause he was on a yard does not mean he was solid. Anyone can ? or knock out weirdo white boys but I NEVER hear his name ring bells in these streets. Never. He's a valley ? and valley ? embellish ? like they are live as fucc and there not!

I'll pretty much take your word over anybody when it come to that cali gang ? .
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »

I'll pretty much take your word over anybody when it come to that cali gang ? .

Bro I just be speaking what I see, and been through out here.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jfqdsib3snl8.png

Meanwhile the ? that's his blood homie who he also manges... Knock it off Wack you living up to that name
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Him speaking on his statement
    https://youtu.be/uqJifls7_ys