ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q

So we gone keep acting like we dont know that fruit cake mfer?

? I didn't, and still ain't click play
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Man I know I'm like a year late but this Amazon All Or Nothing on the Arizona Cardinals is good as ? .
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I just bought HITMAN for the XBOX 1 and ? this game is difficult. I need some game genie codes. I got a system to relieve stress and this game is ? me off. Had the game 5 hrs and still cant complete the final TRAINING session. Help me out IC.

Also Golden State forgets about Klay Thompson too much.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just bought HITMAN for the XBOX 1 and ? this game is difficult. I need some game genie codes. I got a system to relieve stress and this game is ? me off. Had the game 5 hrs and still cant complete the final TRAINING session. Help me out IC.

This what you do go to gamestop tell em you want to trade in your Xbox and all your games and get you a ps4 watchdogs and gta5. .

Or you could just go to the arcade section I think there is a thread on watchdogs
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This what you do go to gamestop tell em you want to trade in your Xbox and all your games and get you a ps4 watchdogs and gta5. .

Or you could just go to the arcade section I think there is a thread on watchdogs

I got Watchdogs 1......its too hard.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    HTGAWM season finale

2 hrs too

I don't think Wes is dead

@Westie
    @AP21
    @Elzo69Renaissance

Holy ? @ that ending @MsSouthern
    I said at the beginning of the series Wes was her son wtf!!!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    HTGAWM season finale

2 hrs too

@Westie
    @AP21
    @Elzo69Renaissance

Wtf
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HTGAWM season finale

2 hrs too

@Westie
    @AP21
    @Elzo69Renaissance

wes isnt her son lol

she said she felt like he was so much so that she treated him like he was hers

but definitely didnt see that ending coming

I already have an idea how next season gon shape up tho

i think the dad wanted his henchmen to ? Frank, but the dude thought Frank was Wes...so thats going to come out next seasno
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's why I'ma ? w/ that New Nintendo...they seem to be the only Game Company worried about making FUN Games.

Companies today so worried about making them "Realistic" that they took the Fun out of it.
    ? life is Hard enough as it is...!

Make Video Games Fun Again...new campaign
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo...drink champs used to be a good podcast, but NORE's ? riding has gotten out of hand
  • AP21
    Options

That's why I'ma ? w/ that New Nintendo...they seem to be the only Game Company worried about making FUN Games.

Companies today so worried about making them "Realistic" that they took the Fun out of it.

thats not true, you just dont know where to look

but i'ma let you cook
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie how u gonna mistake Frank and Wes. . But this whole ? was stupid, where does the Mexican dad come f r om and what's his motive and connection to the DA
  • Westie
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    HTGAWM season finale

2 hrs too

@Westie
    @AP21
    @Elzo69Renaissance

wes isnt her son lol

she said she felt like he was so much so that she treated him like he was hers

but definitely didnt see that ending coming

I already have an idea how next season gon shape up tho

i think the dad wanted his henchmen to ? Frank, but the dude thought Frank was Wes...so thats going to come out next seasno
    No, she said he WAS.

I think that's what happened too.
  • Westie
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Westie how u gonna mistake Frank and Wes. . But this whole ? was stupid, where does the Mexican dad come f r om and what's his motive and connection to the DA

To be honest it was out of left field but I thought it was good.
    I think he told that guy to ? Laurel's boyfriend. but I guess we'll find out In October.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but i'ma let you cook

Nah...i mean GTA is fun.......when you have missions to do. Call of Duty is fun......when you playing Multiplayer.

But That's just my opinion brah...
  • Westie
    Options
    @AP21
    @Elzo69Renaissance
    @MsSouthern

so what I'm most confused about is why Annalise was set up. that wasn't explained right?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but i'ma let you cook

Nah...i mean GTA is fun.......when you have missions to do. Call of Duty is fun......when you playing Multiplayer.

Name some games that's not call of duty, 2k, assassins creed, madden, battlefield, or GTA that came out last year
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    man I got passed up again for a mod spot :s

I ain't gonna lie, I feel some type of way

How do y'all know @atribecalledgabi is a legit person?
  • AP21
    Options
    @AP21
    @Elzo69Renaissance
    @MsSouthern

so what I'm most confused about is why Annalise was set up. that wasn't explained right?

1) im telling you, i know she said that wes was her son, but she said it under the premise that she cared for him like she was her son. She wanted to protect him, be there for him, look out for him, but that is not her biological son. She was caring for him to replace the son she lost. Remember the flashback? She was pregnant when she met Wes when he was a young boy. How is that her son?

2) But the explosion at the house and the decision to implicate her are two separate issues. The DA just so happened to use the explosion as an opportunity to go after her. Remember when she and nate were sitting in the car and she said the DA had been having out for her since the lawyer chick got killed at that house last season? They tried to pin it on her then but Annalise basically punked him and told him he had nothing. In a nutshell, the DA just had it in for her b/c of all the years she sonned his office.

we can take this to the HTGAWWM thread ya know lol
  • AP21
    Options

but i'ma let you cook

look at the two games you mentioned lol

there are tons of fun games that you just havent been exposed to fam. That's all im saying.
  • AP21
    Options

dawg, i swear ya'll must be doing ? while ya'll be watching this show lol

Laurel's dad (the mexican) had a pretty important role in the first half of this season. He into some super secret stuff using his company as a front. He was the one who had been keeping tabs on Frank, but basically bribed Laurel to sign a document opening up an account so that he could launder money to in exchange for frank's location.

Laurel's dad also warned her to not deal with Frank. I think thats why all of this happened.