aye,@Ajackson17 send this to Tariq
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    man I got passed up again for a mod spot :s

I ain't gonna lie, I feel some type of way

How do y'all know @atribecalledgabi is a legit person?

No monsieur Jay its normal.

When outlandish posters see you as the aforementioned you will never be a modd.

You are the weirdos' weirdo ya dig?

Peacefully yours.

Lemmy

He is the weirdos weirdo ???

So time to get ready for my swinger masked sex party.

Oh really .....

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

What's the quality of women at these things Lemzo
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure what's going on but it's mad trannies at the courthouse
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure what's going on but it's mad trannies at the courthouse

probably got picked up during a sting
  • AP21
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

LMAO...stew like

tumblr_nu3lekujHH1s2wio8o1_500.gif

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Like errday society, old and young, fat and fit.
    the fact that you are half to buck naked make this area a very selective one.
    Yet you will dicvover that some young women like them old, some are scared of taking big, long ? , some 8 dont like muscular men.
    You realize that there is no strong rules when it comes to seduce women.

• AP21
    Options
  • Stew
    Options

Like errday society, old and young, fat and fit.
    the fact that you are half to buck naked make this area a very selective one.
    Yet you will dicvover that some young women like them old, some are scared of taking big, long ? , some 8 dont like muscular men.
    You realize that there is no strong rules when it comes to seduce women.

:joy: Intriguing to say the least. Id have to be all kinds of ? up which is prolly pretty normal I imagine
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    @AP21
    @Elzo69Renaissance
    @MsSouthern

so what I'm most confused about is why Annalise was set up. that wasn't explained right?

1) im telling you, i know she said that wes was her son, but she said it under the premise that she cared for him like she was her son. She wanted to protect him, be there for him, look out for him, but that is not her biological son. She was caring for him to replace the son she lost. Remember the flashback? She was pregnant when she met Wes when he was a young boy. How is that her son?

2) But the explosion at the house and the decision to implicate her are two separate issues. The DA just so happened to use the explosion as an opportunity to go after her. Remember when she and nate were sitting in the car and she said the DA had been having out for her since the lawyer chick got killed at that house last season? They tried to pin it on her then but Annalise basically punked him and told him he had nothing. In a nutshell, the DA just had it in for her b/c of all the years she sonned his office.

we can take this to the HTGAWWM thread ya know lol

1-I'm saying there's more to that story. Otherwise why would they end on that? I know it showed where she met him. I remember all of that.

2-You don't know that for sure. The guy who killed Wes was giving the DA evidence.

there is nothing more westie lol. Take off your tin foil hat. She was pregnant when she first met Christof (sp?) How in the world is that her son? HOW?

this is like those theories that were going around that Wes wasnt really dead and he had a twin..lol

You don't know what was going on with Annalise before she was pregnant. She could have had a child before that.

now you just being difficult lol

Wes is the son of the Mahoney son. So Annalise ? him prior to getting married? I think Annalise was married for some time before Wes' mom got ? in the first place.

c'mon westie, i know you wanna be right about this one, but you wrong love lol

? I don't know it's confusing af. You got it all figured out? Why did they end on her saying that? I'm not being difficult you're presuming to know the story line like it's not all over the ? place.

I'm not 100% happy with how it ended

I mean waaaayyyy too many loose ends. Ok ya we saw who "killed" Wes but WTF ????

I think the Mahoney's are tied to Laurels dad on some funding a drug cartel ??? But I'm sooo lost

And Frank begging on his knees possed me off.

Plus Bonnie is worthless and such a wimp

And the DA Denver ??? His tie to it. How did those calls end up in Atwood's phone but in convo she acted like she didn't k ow what happen ???

Of course excited about the next season. But I need AL to get it together by then. I hated the whole jail scene ?

I'm l-o-s-t with this show lol
    I hated the jail scene too. I hated seeing her weakened.

Me too my coworkers and I kept saying wtf blah blah but wtf ???

I was hoping he didn't die .... like he took some drug to fake his death so AK and everyone else could get off the hook

and the whole Connor thing was weird. I like Oliver up until last night .., all of the sudden he can't hack folks lol

Asher is my fav cause he is so stupid lol

oliver said he couldnt trace the name of the number b/c it was probably a burner phone. His hacking got them the number in the first place.

again, what are ya'll doing while ya'll be trying to watch these shows? lol

all the issues ya'll have be getting answered for the most part. i aint talking about obvious cliff hangers and such

Calm down Shonda

We are just tossing ideas around about the show lol
  • AP21
    Options
    @AP21
    @Elzo69Renaissance
    @MsSouthern

so what I'm most confused about is why Annalise was set up. that wasn't explained right?

1) im telling you, i know she said that wes was her son, but she said it under the premise that she cared for him like she was her son. She wanted to protect him, be there for him, look out for him, but that is not her biological son. She was caring for him to replace the son she lost. Remember the flashback? She was pregnant when she met Wes when he was a young boy. How is that her son?

2) But the explosion at the house and the decision to implicate her are two separate issues. The DA just so happened to use the explosion as an opportunity to go after her. Remember when she and nate were sitting in the car and she said the DA had been having out for her since the lawyer chick got killed at that house last season? They tried to pin it on her then but Annalise basically punked him and told him he had nothing. In a nutshell, the DA just had it in for her b/c of all the years she sonned his office.

1-I'm saying there's more to that story. Otherwise why would they end on that? I know it showed where she met him. I remember all of that.

2-You don't know that for sure. The guy who killed Wes was giving the DA evidence.

there is nothing more westie lol. Take off your tin foil hat. She was pregnant when she first met Christof (sp?) How in the world is that her son? HOW?

this is like those theories that were going around that Wes wasnt really dead and he had a twin..lol

You don't know what was going on with Annalise before she was pregnant. She could have had a child before that.

Wes is the son of the Mahoney son. So Annalise ? him prior to getting married? I think Annalise was married for some time before Wes' mom got ? in the first place.

? I don't know it's confusing af. You got it all figured out? Why did they end on her saying that? I'm not being difficult you're presuming to know the story line like it's not all over the ? place.

I mean waaaayyyy too many loose ends. Ok ya we saw who "killed" Wes but WTF ????

I think the Mahoney's are tied to Laurels dad on some funding a drug cartel ??? But I'm sooo lost

And the DA Denver ??? His tie to it. How did those calls end up in Atwood's phone but in convo she acted like she didn't k ow what happen ???

Of course excited about the next season. But I need AL to get it together by then. I hated the whole jail scene ?

I was hoping he didn't die .... like he took some drug to fake his death so AK and everyone else could get off the hook

and the whole Connor thing was weird. I like Oliver up until last night .., all of the sudden he can't hack folks lol

oliver said he couldnt trace the name of the number b/c it was probably a burner phone. His hacking got them the number in the first place.

all the issues ya'll have be getting answered for the most part. i aint talking about obvious cliff hangers and such

Calm down Shonda

have you realized she didnt even create the show?

but i like that idea are being tossed around, what's bothering me is neglecting obvious stuff that refutes most of the stuff ya'll throwing around
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Plus @stew you can live some extraordinary moments lol.

You dickdown a woman at the bar and people applause you.

You come late at the party and men quit simping and say to anice lady that if she wants the real deal she has to throw it at ya.

You ? women, the go to the restaurant with them. There they suck your ? while you are talking with their husbands about the NBA playoffs.

You ? a woman that tells you that your boss who acts like a player errday is a simp and a ccukold... (just happened yesterday).

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    How to get away with murder thread in Donkey??

damn its r.i.p. IC for real and anyway........

Being Mary Jane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>How To Get Away With Murder

giphy.gif

yo check this out...on another site that i frequent, they have a similar thread like this one.

when there is clearly a discussion going on that already has a thread, one of the mods moved all the posts to that thread, then asked them to take the talk to that thread

the owner of the site even encouraged people to take other sidebar convos, and make threads about them. if they didnt, he did.

what a concept right?

did. not. ? . read.
  • Stew
    Options
    And you got some humility moments too.

You come flexing and she takes the super duper fat guy.

She chooses lil ? instead of you.

She sucks your ? then tells you that she wont take that ? .

She tells you that she doesnt like kettlebell ? strikes.

He like black men... but only in vids loool.

She tells you that you need to hit the gym for this part and part of your body in public.

Etc...

@Stew

Lmaooo all apart of the game, I'd be somewhat picky my damn self.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And you got some humility moments too.

You come flexing and she takes the super duper fat guy.

She chooses lil ? instead of you.

She sucks your ? then tells you that she wont take that ? .

She tells you that she doesnt like kettlebell ? strikes.

He like black men... but only in vids loool.

She tells you that you need to hit the gym for this part and part of your body in public.

Etc...

@Stew

Lemz accidentally came out the closet
  • AP21
    Options
    How to get away with murder thread in Donkey??

damn its r.i.p. IC for real and anyway........

Being Mary Jane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>How To Get Away With Murder

giphy.gif

yo check this out...on another site that i frequent, they have a similar thread like this one.

when there is clearly a discussion going on that already has a thread, one of the mods moved all the posts to that thread, then asked them to take the talk to that thread

the owner of the site even encouraged people to take other sidebar convos, and make threads about them. if they didnt, he did.

what a concept right?

did. not. ? . read.

you quoted it...you read it

6516362-fax-telephone.jpg
  • AP21
    Options

You ? women, the go to the restaurant with them. There they suck your ? while you are talking with their husbands about the NBA playoffs.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAO!!! WTF Lem!! LMAO

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it aint even that funny bruh
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAO!!! WTF Lem!! LMAO

Or they tell to the waitress to stop actin a fool and take your number cause ahe desrves your ? after working hard looooooool and that they just got served real good.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tha ? is wrong with these new ? man?

https://youtu.be/jiEy83kz7dI
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @AP21
    @Elzo69Renaissance
    @MsSouthern

Calm down Shonda

have you realized she didnt even create the show?

but i like that idea are being tossed around, what's bothering me is neglecting obvious stuff that refutes most of the stuff ya'll throwing around

She is a producer though

And it is NEVER what it appears to be.

I means damn Wes could still be alive !!!

lol