Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MD_PROPER wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Nicki she brought your ? brother into it. You GOT to respond (with a rap) Matter of fact since she dropped her ? brother in it, she can respond with about her miscarriage. Fair is fair.

LMAO at Ebro of Hot 97 getting called out ? Nicki.

LMAO at Meek getting called twitter fingers right after she said that Meek told Remy that the ass was fake. (Not surprising to anyone.

Naw, she cant mention the miscarriage...that ? not equal
    Nobody respects a ? ...but bringing up somebody losing a child is leaving herself open to all kinds of repercussions outside of rap.

Naw she can bring it up. Remy ? below the belt Niki can do the same

Naw bruh....Nilki chose to support her brother....Remy didnt choose a miscarriage...
    Both personal issues but they not the same
    She'll catch a lot of backlash for turning the loss of a child into a diss

Bruh that's her brother.... SMH just like yal in that alpo thread talking bout disowning ur dad y'all funny.u can still live ur brother and not support what he did
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? was decent.

Nicki won't reply straight back she will do the sub route and continue to use Social media and the numbers talk to do her battle.

Now all I wish is that if they do end up goin all out they come up with original ideas (Beats and song names cause I'm tired of folks using classics knowning damn well they won't live up to the way those classic felt when they dropped)

This. Was kinda disappointed when I heard the beat. She can rap but her flow is mehhhh at least on this anyway. I havnt heard much else.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Ima go ahead and say that Remy bars were written by Pap.

Listen carefully.

Nah, before Pap, Remy had a slick tongue.

Even Drakes cabinet of Ghostwriters can't save Nicki on this.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki she brought your ? brother into it. You GOT to respond (with a rap) Matter of fact since she dropped her ? brother in it, she can respond with about her miscarriage. Fair is fair.

LMAO at Ebro of Hot 97 getting called out ? Nicki.

LMAO at Meek getting called twitter fingers right after she said that Meek told Remy that the ass was fake. (Not surprising to anyone.

Naw, she cant mention the miscarriage...that ? not equal
    Nobody respects a ? ...but bringing up somebody losing a child is leaving herself open to all kinds of repercussions outside of rap.

Naw she can bring it up. Remy ? below the belt Niki can do the same

Naw bruh....Nilki chose to support her brother....Remy didnt choose a miscarriage...
    Both personal issues but they not the same
    She'll catch a lot of backlash for turning the loss of a child into a diss

Bruh that's her brother.... SMH just like yal in that alpo thread talking bout disowning ur dad y'all funny.u can still live ur brother and not support what he did

But isn't paying for lawyers to try to get him out of it sort of the definition of support? A ? ? Once you're a ped, ? , or any other deviant you're dead to me.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Nowadays, you gotta make a diss song that'll sound good in the club. Remy should've took that approach instead of using the Ether beat

Damn that this is Hip Hop get in the boothe and represent with your pen game. Seizz and Jus Blaze now this nice
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This got that late 90's early 00's feel, cant wait for the rebuttle.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ob0hwxzt266l.jpg

Welp it was a matter of time that Meek went full savage and told remy

Savage?

Naw bruh

We called that acting like a ? with the pillow talk ?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Nowadays, you gotta make a diss song that'll sound good in the club. Remy should've took that approach instead of using the Ether beat

Damn that this is Hip Hop get in the boothe and represent with your pen game. Seizz and Jus Blaze now this nice

Exactly u see the mentality of some of these cats? Remy aint worries about making a diss record to shake ya ass to nh. ? wrong wit yall?
  • time_is_mon3y
    time_is_mon3y Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options
    ob0hwxzt266l.jpg

Welp it was a matter of time that Meek went full savage and told remy

Lmfaoo is that rick ross in the background

Yup lmaooooooo
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bump that call it what you want if I'm taking the L becuz she all chilled up in flicks with my enemy damn near the day after we break up I'm giving her enemy all the ammo she need to roast her ? that if I'm going down you going down with me becuz I ain't taking this L alone.... Way to go Meek
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    I got this feeling that Nicki bout to go off.. you cannot possibly be that close to an L collector like Meek and not learn from his mistakes. I believe in my baby mama Nicki.

Don't think she did.