? Be Mad Butthurt Why Do ? Do ? Like This?

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Low-key I wasn't attracted to light skinned women for a hot minute because I thought they were all full of them selves and annoying from personal experience.

But my girl is light skinned AF and only prefer brown/black dudes and she don't act "light skinned" at all when she bad AF but crazy humble/chilled. So I guess I was a ? ass ? for that assumption about light skins.

My point is, people have preferences, but sometimes preferences are over false assumptions which means they can change all the time.

Queen is trolling though so I highly doubtful he is serious, but if he is then this is ? ? ? .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    This is Queenz Flip, his whole channel is about bringing guests on to do stupid ? like this. You could obviously hear that he's joking. Dude's baby daughter is probably lighter than that chick.

Smh.

His son is light skinned. Dude is trolling lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her preference is her ? preference...
    ? prefer ? with ? or fat ? ..

or long hair..

who gives a ? ??
    yeh..

that was some ? ? ..

This some backwards ass ? bruh and you know it

backwards how!?
    is this ? even black!?
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    "I like dark skin" vs " I like lightskin"

Evokes way different reactions from grown ass men....

You should have the same reaction regardless of the side of the spectrum you fall on...

Grow a pair

NO, no, no.... NO!

Preferring light skin is way, way worse.

The reactions should be different.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her preference is her ? preference...
    ? prefer ? with ? or fat ? ..

or long hair..

who gives a ? ??
    yeh..

that was some ? ? ..

This some backwards ass ? bruh and you know it

backwards how!?
    is this ? even black!?

It's backward bc she prefers the skin color hes not
  • CapitalB
    Options

You should have the same reaction regardless of the side of the spectrum you fall on...

Grow a pair

NO, no, no.... NO!

i swear ur a ? ? ..
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Grow a pair

NO, no, no.... NO!

Bruh, I know the history.

But it won't bother you if you're secure in yourself.

And I'm dark skinned and have experienced it:
    R0mp wrote: »
    The funniest one I heard was when I was in junior high: "R0mp, you're really cute, but you're too dark."
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you negros can't see that not liking dark-skinned ppl is different from not liking overweight or small-chested women, then I don't know what to tell you.

All this self-righteousness and indignation that you display on here about race, but you negros still do not have a solid understanding of race.

None of that, however, is to condone what he did with the water.

Skin tone is a physical trait just like body shape and size. You can't just assume that she prefers light skinned dudes for colorist reasons. She might legitimately find that more attractive. Let's be real. Nobody thinks every shade included in the spectrum of "black" is equally attractive. Everybody has a range of skin tones they prefer over others.

Say that you're right and that she prefers light-skinned dudes for 'non-colorist' reasons. Skin-tone preferences would still be different from body shape and other physical preferences.

There may be diversity of preferences in what people find attractive, but dark-skin is probably among the least preferred. That's not an accident. It's because we live in a world that places inordinate value on non-dark skin. In this context, appealing to what people actually "prefer" proves nothing.

I got not argument with that. I'm not saying that colorism doesn't exist. It does. I'm saying you can't just assume that person's reason for not liking darker skin tones is colorist in nature and not just personal preference.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? can't take jokes
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, so the dude is Queenz? Sorry, I live under a rock. But that must be in reference to Queens, NY, right?

Anyway, if dude is trolling, which seems to be the case, then he's trolling, and given how this thread is turning out, he's been somewhat successful.

If he's not, then he was clearly in his feelings.

As for light-skin vs. dark-skin, you all are making good points, and I don't think you all are necessarily disagreeing with each other, but I agree with this:
    If you negros can't see that not liking dark-skinned ppl is different from not liking overweight or small-chested women, then I don't know what to tell you.

All this self-righteousness and indignation that you display on here about race, but you negros still do not have a solid understanding of race.

None of that, however, is to condone what he did with the water.

Skin tone is a physical trait just like body shape and size. You can't just assume that she prefers light skinned dudes for colorist reasons. She might legitimately find that more attractive. Let's be real. Nobody thinks every shade included in the spectrum of "black" is equally attractive. Everybody has a range of skin tones they prefer over others.

Say that you're right and that she prefers light-skinned dudes for 'non-colorist' reasons. Skin-tone preferences would still be different from body shape and other physical preferences.

There may be diversity of preferences in what people find attractive, but dark-skin is probably among the least preferred. That's not an accident. It's because we live in a world that places inordinate value on non-dark skin. In this context, appealing to what people actually "prefer" proves nothing.

I got not argument with that. I'm not saying that colorism doesn't exist. It does. I'm saying you can't just assume that person's reason for not liking darker skin tones is colorist in nature and not just personal preference.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    This is Queenz Flip, his whole channel is about bringing guests on to do stupid ? like this. You could obviously hear that he's joking. Dude's baby daughter is probably lighter than that chick.

Smh.

His son is light skinned. Dude is trolling lol

Not even exaggerating. Here go another one of his videos, he's walking with his daughter in the beginning...

The irony of dudes claiming he butthurt when he got'em reacting to his obvious trolling / jokes / whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_yrCcTLR2c
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't nobody in they feelings when women was saying they wanted "tall, dark and handsome".

Ain't ? wrong wit what she said. I mean should Asians and white people be offended she didn't mention them either?

.....IMO you can break any chick if you come correct. I've had a few chicks tell me they were never into my type before me, and they friends was surprised I got chose.

Most (keyword, most) women don't really know what they want or how to communicate it, you can't take what they say to heart. Be a ? man

This right here,if you are a Man you should know how to finesse your way into some ? even if you at a disadvantage ,I've smashed and got topped off by a woman that considers herself a lesbian you think that stop me from smashing cause she prefers Women, Hells no.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Wasn't nobody in they feelings when women was saying they wanted "tall, dark and handsome".

Ain't ? wrong wit what she said. I mean should Asians and white people be offended she didn't mention them either?

.....IMO you can break any chick if you come correct. I've had a few chicks tell me they were never into my type before me, and they friends was surprised I got chose.

Most (keyword, most) women don't really know what they want or how to communicate it, you can't take what they say to heart. Be a ? man

This right here,if you are a Man you should know how to finesse your way into some ? even if you at a disadvantage ,I've smashed and got topped off by a woman that considers herself a lesbian you think that stop me from smashing cause she prefers Women, Hells no.

THIS!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Grow a pair

NO, no, no.... NO!

tumblr_lpycb2FGGZ1qg45tj.gif?1315271524

Yet again, Copper having nothing intelligent to say, resorts to gifs.
  • CapitalB
    Options

Grow a pair

NO, no, no.... NO!

u still havent answered my question tho??
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Grow a pair

NO, no, no.... NO!

Says the guy who posted a gif on the first page
  • Undefeatable
    Options

I can't express how much I disagree with this. You should have too much respect for yourself to even want to mess with a chick who doesn't want you because you're too dark. Perhaps, as you suggest, you are the type that likes a challenge. Even so, this should be a challenge that you decisively decline to take on.

• MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can't express how much I disagree with this. You should have too much respect for yourself to even want to mess with a chick who doesn't want you because you're too dark. Perhaps, as you suggest, you are the type that likes a challenge. Even so, this should be a challenge that you decisively decline to take on.

bruh if theres a chick that doesnt want you cuz youre dark
    she is not racist she just has a type everyone does not have to like you
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »

bruh if theres a chick that doesnt want you cuz youre dark
    she is not racist she just has a type everyone does not have to like you

Even if you're right that that doesn't mean she's racist, my point still stands.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    did i miss somethin!!?
    did this ? WHO AINT BLACK say she ONLY talk to lightskin men or that she PREFERRED lightskin men..

cause u know its a difference to some of u ? in here ? ??