• BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    ? love being in meek name in ?
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up did I hear this right

"I hear you pushing the foreign six but you couldn't hide your brother ? from 4 and 6"

Did she say this ? ????????

That line was the definition of etherous...not only disrespectful n foul but clever writing...that and the "captain of the ? squad" part had me like
    "Ok...she actually going in for real..theres no. this is just competition n hip hop is just boxing...This ? was foul" like petty foul.
    Now is Nicky turn...dont sleep on Nicky...she got the talent to put up a "hit em up, ether, takeover" type record, on second thought maybe not... but at least a "back to back" or "back down" .
    I always said Nicky n drake are pop, but can actually RAP when they feel like it.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up did I hear this right

"I hear you pushing the foreign six but you couldn't hide your brother ? from 4 and 6"

Did she say this ? ????????

That line was the definition of etherous...not only disrespectful n foul but clever writing...that and the "captain of the ? squad" part had me like
    "Ok...she actually going in for real..theres no. this is just competition n hip hop is just boxing...This ? was foul" like petty foul.
    Now is Nicky turn...dont sleep on Nicky...she got the talent to put up a "hit em up, ether, takeover" type record, on second thought maybe not... but at least a "back to back" or "back down" .
    I always said Nicky n drake are pop, but can actually RAP when they feel like it.

Without Safaree....uhhh idk
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Nicki gotta drop a "monster" type verse

trash ass verse
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Smh she smoked Nicki on this one....Remy basically gave her 48 hours to respond...The way ? is set up today...they're going to make it seem like Remy is a hater and jealous though...Nicki has to respond, that ? she said about her brother was vicious. Hope Remy didn't use all of her ammo...

Remy could have said waaaay worse. She went from a 6x4 to a hit record and then to the Grammys. She's calculated and not to be underestimated. The only thing Nicki can do is either respond (which would be stupid on her part) or not respond and say the verse wasn't directed at Remy and make Rem look like the "hurt" one SMMFH. Nicki will send 101 subliminals and say she too big to respond.

Now keep in mind if the adage "like goes with like" has any meaning and she's anything like Meek Mill her ex, she'll do something stupid getting emotional and engage Rem on Rem's terms.
    Doesn't matter if ? was directed at Remy or not before, she got dissed so she gotta respond to this. That's why Nicki dropped those 2 minor disses yesterday. All them shots Remy were throwing, she felt like she had to respond in some capacity. You're a ? if keep getting jabs thrown at you and you don't say ? (unless it's someone irrelevant). ? fell right into Remy's trap tho cause you know this is what she wanted and you know she had most of this ? written way before today.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ONLY thing I felt "meh" about was the shots at Nicki body being fake and stuff.....Remy got worked done too when she got out lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    The ONLY thing I felt "meh" about was the shots at Nicki body being fake and stuff.....Remy got worked done too when she got out lol

Nope
    She is all natural like you
    Mmmmm :p
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

giphy.gif
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Said this battle would happen a month ago and ninjas thought i was crazy . Lets go REM!!!! Rem bit her face off lets see how nicki come now 6oh3diqow4cf.png
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TDUB1 wrote: »
    Said this battle would happen a month ago and ninjas thought i was crazy . Lets go REM!!!! Rem bit her face off lets see how nicki come now 6oh3diqow4cf.png

Stop it you ain't predict ? this ? been talked about for years
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TDUB1 wrote: »

Stop it you ain't predict ? this ? been talked about for years

@Ghostdenithegawd If i wanted your ? ass opinion i would have asked doggy wasn't u the lil boy that commented on my ? last time lol go get u some ? or sumthin and leave me be fooly. fall back stay focused and just be cool . With that said this is hiphop i can't wait to hear nickis response cuz rem killed it .