Remy Ma - shEther (Nicki Minaj diss) She goes in

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a Nicki Minaj fan, and never was, but still find it hard to believe this ugly butch, pissy looking, bull ? is really her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9CVFu2qvqI
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Only way Nicki can win this beef is if Shenco ghostwrite her diss song, so every bar can be shredder ill

She gotta enter the dragons lair first and learn how to be a donatello on the track.

Lmfao If she go full Donatello on the track then Remy's career is over
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I'm not a Nicki Minaj fan, and never was, but still find it hard to believe this ugly butch, pissy looking, bull ? is really her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9CVFu2qvqI

it's not
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nikki got the charisma and the following to make this really, really interesting.

I remember when takeover dropped, and Nas was in a bad space after Nastradamous and Jay was in his wave so he went and after Nas, and you know what happened. I'm in no way saying Nikki is Nas, but the stage is set. If baby girl wanna revive her career, she can do it with her response. If she drops something decent, and has a couple bars that people can hold on to, the internet will take care of the rest.

? underestimate public opinion, and popularity. Remember, Meek thought he was attacking Drake and weakening him, but all it did was make that soda ? stronger in the end. Remy doing the same thing, and is at the strongest point of her career, like I said, the stage is set.

Remy dropped a mean diss, but she didn't close the door. Stars of Nikki's magnitude are never really out of it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at folks in this thread crying about the ether beat

IRL no one cares and most don't know the original ether song anyway
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She will def lose endorsements if she go at Remy

So basically, she gotta be quiet.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Hot 97 is a ? mess SMMFH

The whole station gassed this beef
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Remy pretty much bodied Nicki with the 360 deal and kiddy-fiddler brother talk. Now if she decides to respond with talk about how many more album sales she has, or how many pop hits that she has got, then she just might as well throw the rest of her credibility (as well as herself) off a cliff.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Lol at folks in this thread crying about the ether beat

IRL no one cares and most don't know the original ether song anyway

This is a massive over statement did everyone die after illmatic dropped?

Apparently so.....I guess Hip Hop began in 2005
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair the lox did diss Aaliyah. Just not the infamous line that everyone talks about.

Kiss said something like "This is a man's world, and I'll see to it that you visit your man's girl" in response to Beans.

That's the closest they ever came to mentioning Aaliyah.

they did it in a show it was something like (rock the boat rock the boat another dead ? in a rocawear coat"
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm on my way home from a Drug Dealers Anonymous meeting and this ? comes on
    Had to pull over cause the beat triggered so many bad memories. I been stuttering the whole day
    This song had me, like me as a guy, just the last verse, had me like wow, youknahmsayin
    Its just, its uneasy, you know? Its just, just far man, very ? . D-d-d-d-id she really warrant that
    ? had me so distraught I couldnt even remember the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6
    @NickiMinaj yo when Angie calls for a interview, dont pick up. Run from your phone girl

The Goat man the gotdamn Goat lol

Sidenote Nicki need to get it together and represent for my borough right now smhh.
    TonyStare_zpsjn3ehdzj.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    So I'm on my way home from a Drug Dealers Anonymous meeting and this ? comes on
    Had to pull over cause the beat triggered so many bad memories. I been stuttering the whole day
    This song had me, like me as a guy, just the last verse, had me like wow, youknahmsayin
    Its just, its uneasy, you know? Its just, just far man, very ? . D-d-d-d-id she really warrant that
    ? had me so distraught I couldnt even remember the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6
    @NickiMinaj yo when Angie calls for a interview, dont pick up. Run from your phone girl

Goat post in here lol
  • iron man1
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    To be fair the lox did diss Aaliyah. Just not the infamous line that everyone talks about.

Kiss said something like "This is a man's world, and I'll see to it that you visit your man's girl" in response to Beans.

That's the closest they ever came to mentioning Aaliyah.

they did it in a show it was something like (rock the boat rock the boat another dead ? in a rocawear coat"

Damn, that's the first time I've ever heard about this

It's supposedly something he said that everyone always says tbey heard but don't have the cd anymore lol. He's right about Jada saying putting him next to his mans girl though. I think DMX was on that track too. Lox said some foul ? during that beef lol
  • iron man1
    Options
    Y'all chill on Aggy man brotha is younger than a lot of us lol