Remy Ma - shEther (Nicki Minaj diss) She goes in

Options

Comments

• x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Maaan ? that Nicki need to bring up that miscarriage but in a clever way. She can't just come out and say "you had a miscarriage hahaha". It needs to be a slick line. Its a rap beef. Anything goes. Ya'll forgot Pac made fun of a ? sickle cell? Or the Lox bringing up Aaliyah like 3 months after she died?

Word......Remy brung fam up so it's only right Nicki go there, that's if she trying to win this battle

remy gonna run up on her asap nicky don't want them type of problems with remy

Remy not a fighter,
    She got stomped out by Gloria Velez sexy ass, that's why she started carrying guns..

bkp0gq6u8onj.png

word how you know she aint a fighter ? was there when it happend ? was you there when she started to carrying gungs ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaan ? that Nicki need to bring up that miscarriage but in a clever way. She can't just come out and say "you had a miscarriage hahaha". It needs to be a slick line. Its a rap beef. Anything goes. Ya'll forgot Pac made fun of a ? sickle cell? Or the Lox bringing up Aaliyah like 3 months after she died?

Word......Remy brung fam up so it's only right Nicki go there, that's if she trying to win this battle

Remy not a fighter,
    She got stomped out by Gloria Velez sexy ass, that's why she started carrying guns..

bkp0gq6u8onj.png

word how you know she aint a fighter ? was there when it happend ? was you there when she started to carrying gungs ?

That ? gossiping
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Remy not a fighter,

bkp0gq6u8onj.png

Lol..
    You said Remy gone run up on nicki asap,
    I pointed out that the last broad Remy ran up on stomped her out.. TWICE..
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I be forgettin' some of you dingy ? are like 15-16 on these boards talkin' about "? my age don't listen to Nas, foreal foreal." Like its a badge of honor or some ? . Ya'll corny as hell.

that ? 16?

Iono but thats not really my point. I'm just making a general point that it used to be cool to know the oldies in young circles. Only in this generation do I feel like ? now pride themselves on the opposite and its kinda sad.

No one is taking pride in anything stop crying you ?

I'm just telling you ? the truth go outside for once and see if ? is bumping Nas

How you telling the truth? Alot of ? don't bump certain music around people when I'm outside around people Migos, when I'm in the crib something different you can't possibly know the consensus of music because you walked outside FOH

You act like ? talking about Jay electronica or elzhi its ? nas ? got his artist on the XXL freshman cover
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Remy not a fighter,

bkp0gq6u8onj.png

Was you there when she was running up on ? beating their ass?
  • slickwatts
    slickwatts Members Posts: 299 ✭✭
    Options
    i'm 1000% sure drake giving nicki advice on what to do next
  • x the unknown
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    This thread exposing y'all man

preach
  • x the unknown
    Options

Remy not a fighter,

bkp0gq6u8onj.png

Lol..
    You said Remy gone run up on nicki asap,
    I pointed out that the last broad Remy ran up on stomped her out.. TWICE..

word
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki gonna need a radio / club banger with a nice balance of bragging and haymaker type dissed to save her .......

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Album sales don't matter today anymore. Especially as a hip hop artist.

If you're a popstar like Nicki, Drake and Taylor Swift then maybe.

It still matters tho. Not everybody got the same low ass standards.

If it's only about sales and ? like that, then let's throw Soulja Boy up with Nas, Biggie, Kendrick and other so-called greats.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Nicki gonna need a radio / club banger with a nice balance of bragging and haymaker type dissed to save her .......

Keep it 3 minutes long with an original beat.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaZombee420
    ChillaDaZombee420 Members Posts: 1
    Options
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

True...but I also think she should come out with an underground diss track as well. ? her in the street and commercially
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    That ? ass male stripper is a snitch saying meek got Nikki house robbed. . .....Game is a sore loser cuz that butterfly blood is still n his feelings on how meek embarrassed him wit DC 4
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    King_Me wrote: »
    The fact that Trey and Ebro called Remy a liar makes the track less lethal imo. It's now rumor based gossip. Yeah they could be lying but now Remy gotta show proof.

Nicki literally begged Trey to say he didn't ?

Didn't the deleted tweets show Trey Songz saying he already posted a video saying he didn't smash before she even said something to him?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Game flammed the ? outta Meek.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Remy performing it.

This ? ad libbing her ? ? Smh lazy
  • T. Sanford