Remy Ma - shEther (Nicki Minaj diss) She goes in

Options

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What in the sam hell is above the comment box.......Mods explain this ? .
    Greetings, organics! ~ gee757 ~ Would you like to know more?
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Greetings, organics! ~ gee757 ~ Move along, meatbag
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A rap battle between birds and Nicki's down. Birdman about to send reinforcements.

birdman-doves-o.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo after listening to this ? again, y'all really overblowning this "her flow was off ? ". ? just nitpicking like a Muthafucka right now

I didn't really think the flow was that bad, but let's be real, imagine if it was that diss with Remy flowing like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnJE5-lRWkE

Nicki would just be a pink stain on the ground by now.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally don't give af about sales, never have..

When I fell in love with hip hop as a kid I didn't even know what sales were. If I liked the song or the artist, then I rocked with it.

Most of these guys sell because they are pop artists. Not because their music is good.

Not gonna lie, I'm a 50 fan but I blame him for that ? . When d block was lighting his ass up he decided to cover that ? up by bring up their sales. I'm not old enough to remember 90s Hip Hop so maybe they did it back then but 50 was the first ? I remember put so much behind sales in a battle
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remy´s flow was off ? ya ? .I´m a puretists.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yo after listening to this ? again, y'all really overblowning this "her flow was off ? ". ? just nitpicking like a Muthafucka right now
    It wasn't her flow it was that the song was mixed incorrectly or wasnt mixed at all

The beat and her vocals dont mesh
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Haven't listened to the track..probably will eventually but I've said before how I'm not really a fan of diss tracks with that sole intention

It's disgusting to me watching all these people(and I'm not just talking about celebs) come out and reveal all this masked hate towards Nicki

They can't wait to see you fall when you winning. I mess with Remy but she wack for this. Them sales came back and it was pulling at the strings in her heart so she lashed out

I got same advice(lol like I'm somebody) I had for Meek during his drama, head up to the radio station, whichever DJ she rock with, go old school and throw on the beats and freestyle destroying her and never address it again

The Drake way was revolutionary but it's too soon after to follow his route with the diss club song. And diss songs are stale and a waste of time

So you gonna ignore Nicki dissed her first? She retaliated and knocked her out. This is RAP fam, where you think the beef and competitiveness of rappers came from? Do your homework and take that cape off because your favorite rapper you can't ? is losing. You sound like a soft ass millennial.

Man FOH

Ain't one diss record on Illmatic, RD, Late Registration, The Recession, etc

Nicki ain't my favorite rapper and I don't want to ? her

I'm not in my feelings, I don't care who "wins", I gave my opinion

Beef and so called competiveness that results in diss tracks come from jealousy and envy...you assume Nicki dissed her first, then I guess Remy dissed her first with Wait a minute and her previous verses

Y'all ? birds just like Remy, encouraging this cornball ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    It wasn't her flow it was that the song was mixed incorrectly or wasnt mixed at all

The beat and her vocals dont mesh

She probably wrote it to a different beat
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Remy´s flow was off ? ya ? .I´m a puretists.

You're a what

Lets try that one again bro

Time to update that thread of yours lol
  • Lefty_
    edited February 2017
    Options
    She beat her ass, but she woulda beat her worse if she would have used the shoulder roll instead of the peek-a-boo. Get the ? outta here. She brought the drama to her lawn either way.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Sales never mattered to begin with. It was just the easiest go to argument for rap fans when their favourite artist can't or doesn't respond.

There's really only a small number of rappers you can use the sales argument for because most artists don't sell anyways. Nicki's last album flopped so the "I'm too big to respond ? won't work here" she'd be delirious to say that.
    I concur but in today's climate sales do matter. Nicki got that crossover appeal, commercial success and that pop fanbase that comes along with it, while Remy's been in the game longer but is mainly known for features on smash hits. In today's climate Remy could've gotten at Nicki harder and these popfans would've blown it off like she's a hater and just jealous. Real heads are in the minority. Biting has been accepted, not writing your own lines has been accepted, selling out has been accepted etc. The game has changed and these rappers gotta adapt if they wanna sustain.
    I read Remy will drop another disstrack tonite. This better be fire...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally don't give af about sales, never have..

When I fell in love with hip hop as a kid I didn't even know what sales were. If I liked the song or the artist, then I rocked with it.

Most of these guys sell because they are pop artists. Not because their music is good.

Not gonna lie, I'm a 50 fan but I blame him for that ? . When d block was lighting his ass up he decided to cover that ? up by bring up their sales. I'm not old enough to remember 90s Hip Hop so maybe they did it back then but 50 was the first ? I remember put so much behind sales in a battle

Nah they wasn't talking about sales like ? do now
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gloria Velez talking about the fight between her and Remy
    https://youtu.be/hxE-E2XAj74
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you not on my level get your brakes tweaked,
    i sold what your whole album sold in my first week.