Options

Comments

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ip man wrote: »
    Minaj might have to hijack the takeover beat.

no Because Takeover Lost to Ether so...that would be admitting defeat lol

How bout Nicki just use an original beat

thats her only chance, having a club banger .If she has a great beat that can bump in the club she only needs two hard hitting barz and she good, the memes will take care of the rest
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats her only chance, having a club banger .If she has a great beat that can bump in the club she only needs two hard hitting barz and she good, the memes will take care of the rest

And make it only 3 minutes and she needs to sound like she did on Chiraq .
    https://youtu.be/YcJ3eF3qNAo

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hear me out real quick what are the chances Nikki pulls off this " club banger diss track" without having many references to ass shaking that doesn't make her look stupid?

Her club "bangers" are thirty twerk songs how the ? does that work in a diss track
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Herb killed this
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Y'all telling nicki what beat to use and what to include or omit in the diss, what's next?

Oh the length of the track
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Like I used to tell people in high school during roast session "Nicki got too many targets & Remy got too many guns". Nicki need to lean back because Remy's next drop will probably be the head shot

Hell yeah. Hearing that track itself i know Nicki was off somewhere crying. Shes gonna need some serious ammunition to clap back. If not its a wrap
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Nicki finna come back like

Final-Form.jpg

Bookmark me

I knew I recognized your posting style!

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/62942-Early-nominees-for-worst-poster-of-the-year

You're one of those racist ass white boys that used to ride on the few black posters on that Chicago Bears website. That site is 99% whites and they (Y'all) harassed any strong black posters that attempted to discuss the Bears. Your name over there is LanceStone.

Smh is this facts

Yea we need answers..
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Nicki finna come back like

Final-Form.jpg

Bookmark me

I knew I recognized your posting style!

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/62942-Early-nominees-for-worst-poster-of-the-year

You're one of those racist ass white boys that used to ride on the few black posters on that Chicago Bears website. That site is 99% whites and they (Y'all) harassed any strong black posters that attempted to discuss the Bears. Your name over there is LanceStone.
    I don't know what would be more embarrassing, that being me or you being a fan of ? Chicago sports teams.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Sounds like she did it in one take like Supa Ugly instead of re-recording the vocals over and over again until it sounds perfect.

All Nicki has to do is make something that sounds professional and she automatically wins.

My post got nosigned but I stand by it. It doesn't sound like it was professionally recorded.

All Nicki has to do is make a club banger/hit with 2 bars going at Remy;

"The ? made a diss but it was just wack
    She hasn't had a hit since Lean Back"

If she makes a professional sounding club/radio hit with those two lines she wins because shEther doesn't sound professional.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Get her girl ass ?

The more you post, the more you seem like a ? . If you're going to stay on this post complaining about ? ill do the same to you young ? .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Sales never mattered to begin with. It was just the easiest go to argument for rap fans when their favourite artist can't or doesn't respond.

There's really only a small number of rappers you can use the sales argument for because most artists don't sell anyways. Nicki's last album flopped so the "I'm too big to respond ? won't work here" she'd be delirious to say that.

She went double plat her last album bruh
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Sounds like she did it in one take like Supa Ugly instead of re-recording the vocals over and over again until it sounds perfect.

All Nicki has to do is make something that sounds professional and she automatically wins.

My post got nosigned but I stand by it. It doesn't sound like it was professionally recorded.

If she makes a professional sounding club/radio hit with those two lines she wins because shEther doesn't sound professional.

That wouldn't work because All The Way Up was a hit single that was just last year
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wtf all the way up just went platinum lol
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally don't give af about sales, never have..

When I fell in love with hip hop as a kid I didn't even know what sales were. If I liked the song or the artist, then I rocked with it.

Most of these guys sell because they are pop artists. Not because their music is good.

Not gonna lie, I'm a 50 fan but I blame him for that ? . When d block was lighting his ass up he decided to cover that ? up by bring up their sales. I'm not old enough to remember 90s Hip Hop so maybe they did it back then but 50 was the first ? I remember put so much behind sales in a battle

pac did it first if i remember correctly. talking about biggie only sold 2 million and his ? was goin quadruple times platinum. but yea
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Also Remy obviously writes her songs.

You gotta be an imbicile to think Nicki wrote Super Bass or star ships. The same songs that made her a popstar.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options

She just dropped a song last Friday pretty much saying that lol

"1 platinum plaque, album flopped"

She needs to keep it a max of 2 lines talking about sales and keep it moving. And it can't be at the beginning.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? can Rap