Remy Ma - shEther (Nicki Minaj diss) She goes in

Options

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Also Remy obviously writes her songs.

You gotta be an imbicile to think Nicki wrote Super Bass or star ships. The same songs that made her a popstar.
    ? you gotta be an imbecile to not know how to use Google lol. Anyone who thinks that's all her is dumb. I'm sure she wrote the verses but the hooks and melodies of most pop songs (important parts) are all pre-made. I know Ester Dean wrote Super Bass. That's pop music for you.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ip man wrote: »
    Minaj might have to hijack the takeover beat.

no Because Takeover Lost to Ether so...that would be admitting defeat lol

How bout Nicki just use an original beat

thats her only chance, having a club banger .If she has a great beat that can bump in the club she only needs two hard hitting barz and she good, the memes will take care of the rest

And make it only 3 minutes and she needs to sound like she did on Chiraq .
    https://youtu.be/YcJ3eF3qNAo

That ? can Rap

I dont think no one with sense ever said Nicki can't rap or make a legit comeback diss record. She can do it. Unlike meek we all knew would get exposed in a battle, drake picked the prefect target.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Sounds like she did it in one take like Supa Ugly instead of re-recording the vocals over and over again until it sounds perfect.

All Nicki has to do is make something that sounds professional and she automatically wins.

My post got nosigned but I stand by it. It doesn't sound like it was professionally recorded.

All Nicki has to do is make a club banger/hit with 2 bars going at Remy;

"The ? made a diss but it was just wack
    She hasn't had a hit since Lean Back"

If she makes a professional sounding club/radio hit with those two lines she wins because shEther doesn't sound professional.

That wouldn't work because All The Way Up was a hit single that was just last year

That ? was a DIRECT Rip off of Drake's 0-100, I'm surprised he never said anything about that ?
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    She will def lose endorsements if she go at Remy

So basically, she gotta be quiet.

Not necessarily...depends how she goes about it. I don't see the problem w her just going in on some talking ? hip hop thing...the miscarriage thing ain't gotta be a part of it..remy got alot of things Nicky can go at her with if you think about it...she can basically use all the things remy got props for n use it against her...jail, being signed by pun n terror squad, lean back n all the way up
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Still no response??? Lol, I need some idle ? to get through this Monday.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »

You gotta be an imbicile to think Nicki wrote Super Bass or star ships. The same songs that made her a popstar.
    ? you gotta be an imbecile to not know how to use Google lol. Anyone who thinks that's all her is dumb. I'm sure she wrote the verses but the hooks and melodies of most pop songs (important parts) are all pre-made. I know Ester Dean wrote Super Bass. That's pop music for you.

are you a girl?
    Did I for real just get asked this by a grown man named after astrology?

not funny my dude. if you are a grown man, how you acting like a teenage girl when it comes to nicki. you must have autism
  • KillaCham
    Options

are you a girl?

not funny my dude. if you are a grown man, how you acting like a teenage girl when it comes to nicki. you must have autism
    Never seen a dude nut-hug another ? over the net this bad. Have you @ILLBOT?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

are you a girl?

i dont understand wtf you're talking about. don't be mad at me. be mad at Remy
  • KillaCham
    edited February 2017
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

are you a girl?

nicki-minaj.gif
    IllBot eat this ? @gemini86's food

aMoPbf.gif
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Sounds like she did it in one take like Supa Ugly instead of re-recording the vocals over and over again until it sounds perfect.

All Nicki has to do is make something that sounds professional and she automatically wins.

My post got nosigned but I stand by it. It doesn't sound like it was professionally recorded.

All Nicki has to do is make a club banger/hit with 2 bars going at Remy;

"The ? made a diss but it was just wack
    She hasn't had a hit since Lean Back"

If she makes a professional sounding club/radio hit with those two lines she wins because shEther doesn't sound professional.

That wouldn't work because All The Way Up was a hit single that was just last year

That ? was a DIRECT Rip off of Drake's 0-100, I'm surprised he never said anything about that ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Nice picture...but it's damn near Identical.